Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
- ► God Performing Yajna (1 P)
Pages in category "God's Performing"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A lila-avatara is an incarnation of the Lord who performs a variety of activities without making any special endeavor. He always has one pastime after another, all full of transcendental pleasure
- After taking His (Balarama's) bath in the river Godavari and performing the necessary ritualistic ceremonies, He gradually visited the other rivers - the Vena, Pampa and Bhimarathi
- Although He does not have senses like ours, He can perform all sensory activities
- Although the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the master of the demigods, was capable of performing the activities of the demigods by Himself, He wanted to enjoy pastimes in churning the ocean. Therefore He spoke as follows
- As soon as it was evening, Advaita Acarya began the congregational chanting. He even began to dance Himself, and the Lord saw the performance
- Lord Jagannatha is the maintainer of the whole universe. Who can carry Him from one place to another? The Lord moves by His personal will just to perform His pastimes
- Lord Ramacandra, whose lotus feet are worshiped by Lord Brahma and Lord Siva, had assumed the form of a human being. Thus He performed the funeral ceremony of Jatayu, who was killed by Ravana
- Lord Rsabhadeva performed all kinds of sacrifices one hundred times according to the instructions of the Vedic literatures. Thus He satisfied Lord Visnu in every respect
- O Lord, O Supreme Personality of Godhead, by Your sweet will You appear in various incarnations, millennium after millennium, and act wonderfully, performing uncommon activities that would be impossible for us
- O Lord, You perform many wonderful activities. Our only aim was to acquire a son by performing this great sacrifice; therefore our intelligence is not very sharp. We are not experienced in ascertaining life's goal
- O my Lord, by Your own will You appear in the various species of living entities, among animals lower than human beings as well as among the demigods, to perform Your transcendental pastimes
- O my Lord, Your pastimes are all wonderfully performed by Your inconceivable spiritual energy; and by her perverted reflection, the material energy, You have created all the universes
- Standing on His right foot and extending His left to the edge of the universe, Lord Vamana became known as Trivikrama, the incarnation who performed three heroic deeds
- Sukadeva Gosvami said: Thereafter, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Ramacandra, accepted an acarya and performed sacrifices (yajnas) with opulent paraphernalia. Thus He Himself worshiped Himself, for He is the Supreme Lord of all demigods
- That purusa (Karanodakasayi Visnu) is the performer of creation, maintenance and destruction. He manifests Himself in many incarnations, for He is the maintainer of the world
- The Lord appeared as the son of Sudevi, the wife of King Nabhi, and was known as Rsabhadeva. He performed materialistic yoga to equibalance the mind
- The Lord can perform the act of sex life simply by seeing
- The Lord is never affected by the activities which He apparently performs by His different incarnations and personalities, nor does He have any desire to achieve success by fruitive activities. The Lord is full by His different potencies
- The Lord performs wonderful activities and manifests various transcendental forms as is necessary in different periods and ages
- The son of Devahotra known as Yogesvara will appear as a partial incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. His mother's name will be Brhati. He will perform activities for the welfare of Divaspati
- There are six types of incarnations (avataras) of Krsna. One comprises the incarnations of Visnu (purusa-avataras), and another comprises the incarnations meant for the performance of pastimes (lila-avataras)
- Thus the Lord of the universes maintains all planets inhabited by demigods, men and lower animals. Assuming the roles of incarnations, He performs pastimes to reclaim those in the mode of pure goodness
- When Jatayu died, Lord Ramacandra did the duty of a son by performing the funeral ceremony, and then He made friends with the monkeys to deliver Sitadevi
- When such a liberated person, the pure devotee, hears of the transcendental qualities and activities of the Lord's incarnations for the performance of various pastimes, his hair stands on end on his body, tears fall from his eyes
- When the Lord descends on this planet, He acts in many ways. He kills demons and performs acts not sanctioned by the Vedic principles, that is, acts considered sinful. Even though He acts in such a way, He is never contaminated by His action