Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Home"
The following 77 pages are in this category, out of 77 total.
- A friends of Krsna informed Him, "My dear killer of the demon Mura, Your kind & gentle mother is very anxious because You have not returned home, & with great difficulty she has passed the evening constantly sitting on the corridor platform of Your home"
- A similar satisfaction was observed when Krsna returned from the battlefield of Kuruksetra to His home at Dvaraka
- After entering the Sudharma assembly house, He used to sit on the exalted royal throne and would be seen to emanate glaring rays of transcendental effulgence
- After finishing their lunch, Krsna and His friends and calves began to return to their Vrajabhumi homes. While passing, they enjoyed seeing the dead carcass of Aghasura in the shape of a gigantic serpent
- After Krsna did this (killed Gardabhasura), they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed Mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana Forest. Thus she looked upon the boys with anger
- After Krsna had just learned to walk, He was going in and out of the house very frequently. Yasoda became surprised and said
- After Krsna killed Gardabhasura, they all returned home, and their report of the day's activity perturbed mother Yasoda because Krsna had been sent alone into such danger in the Talavana forest
- After satisfying Kubja with sweet words, Krsna returned home with Uddhava
- After the burning of Putana, Nanda Maharaja came home and immediately took up the child on his lap and began to smell His head. In this way, he was quite satisfied that his little child was saved from this great calamity
- After this incident, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, surrounded by His dear friends & the animals, returned to His home. As usual, the gopis began to chant the glorious pastimes of Lord Krsna with great feeling, for they were chanting from the heart
- Akrura thought, "When Krsna & Balarama are pleased with my behavior, certainly They will take my hand, receive me within Their home & offer me all kinds of respectable hospitalities, & They will surely ask me about the activities of Kamsa & his friends"
- All the 16,108 wives of Krsna were princesses, and when each saw that Krsna was always present in her respective palace and did not leave home, she considered Krsna a henpecked husband who was very much attached to her
- Although King Yudhisthira and his brothers were unwilling to have Lord Krsna leave Hastinapura, Krsna arranged to take permission from the King to return to Dvaraka, and thus He returned home along with His queens and ministers
- Another gopi said, "My dear friends, when Krsna returns home with His cows, the footprints of the soles of His feet - with flag, thunderbolt, trident and lotus flower - relieve the pain the earth feels when the cows traverse it"
- As for Krsna's popularity, there is a statement in the First Canto, 11th Chapter, 8th verse, of Srimad-Bhagavatam that deals with His returning home from the capital of Hastinapur
- As they (Krsna and Satya) traveled fast to their new home, the King's (Nagnajit) heart was enlivened with affection for them
- At other times Krsna went to Kuruksetra from His paternal home (Dvaraka) during the solar eclipse, and at these times the residents of Vrndavana also went to see Him there
- Balarama & Krsna were so engrossed in playing with Their friends that They did not wish to go back; They just engaged Themselves in playing more & more. When Rohini was unable to take Them back home, she went home & sent mother Yasoda to call Them again
- Balarama said, "Tell Him He should not leave the house today." This shows how Balarama, Krsna's elder brother, took care of Krsna with parental love, within the scope of fraternal affection
- Being inquisitive as to how Krsna was managing His household affairs with so many wives, Narada, desiring to see these pastimes, set out to visit Krsna's different homes
- Being ordered by Their teacher, Krsna and Balarama immediately returned home on Their chariot. They traveled at great speed, like the wind, and made sounds like the crashing of clouds
- He (Krsna) is present in His home with all His family members, the kings and princes of the Yadu dynasty, who have conquered an unlimited number of rulers, and He is their Lord
- Hearing this, Mother Yasoda lamented how unfortunate she was that she could not get her son married just after passing His (Krsna's) kaisora age, and thus she could not receive both her son and daughter-in-law at her home
- His playmates then threatened not to allow Him to play with them again. Krsna became afraid, and instead of going back home, He went back again to play with the boys. At that time, mother Yasoda scolded the children
- In the assembly house were professional jokers, dancers, musicians and ballet girls, and as soon as the Lord (Krsna) sat on His throne they would begin their respective functions to please the Lord and put Him in a happy mood
- It is astounding that Lord Sri Krsna, who is one without a second, expanded Himself in sixteen thousand similar forms to marry sixteen thousand queens in their respective homes
- Kalindi said, "Lord Krsna then took me away from the bank of the Yamuna, and since then I have been engaged in the house of Lord Krsna as a sweeper. And the Lord is treating me as His wife"
- Kalindi said: "Knowing me to be performing austerities with the desire to touch His feet, He came with His friend Arjuna and accepted my hand. Yet I am but a maidservant engaged in sweeping the floor of the house of Sri Krsna"
- Krsna had many, many friends, of whom Sridama, Sudama and Subala were prominent. Thus Krsna Himself became Sridama, Sudama and Subala and entered their respective houses with their respective calves
- Krsna has His house, prakara-sadmasu. Cintamani-prakara-sadmasu. Sadma. Sadma means house. So we should take very, very careful attention that this temple is kept very nicely, managed very nicely
- Krsna has two reddish, widely spread eyes. These are ministers of the king, and they subdue the pride of Cupid, who also has beautiful eyes. That face of Govinda, which is full of happiness, is the home of the pastimes of beauty
- Krsna was sitting on the bedstead of Queen Rukmini. Even from a considerable distance He could see the brahmana coming to His home, He could recognize him as His friend
- Krsna's mother, father, abode, house, bedding, seats and so on are all transformations of suddha-sattva
- Krsna, who had divided Himself as different calves and also as different cowherd boys, entered different cow sheds as the calves and then different homes as different boys
- Mandalibhadra said, "I can see that He is very fatigued. Let me massage His head silently while He is taking rest in His house. And you, Subala - you just massage His thighs"
- Mother Yasoda called for the brahmanas, and through her children she gave many cows in charity for the occasion of Krsna's birthday. In this way she performed the birthday ceremony of Krsna at home
- Mother Yasoda said, "This child is too restless and cannot be controlled! He is incessantly going about the neighborhood of Gokula (Vrndavana), and then He is coming back inside the house"
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, do You think that You are a street boy? You have no home? Please come back to Your home! I see that Your body has become very dirty from playing since early morning. Now come home and take Your bath"
- Mother Yasoda told Krsna, "Today is Your birthday ceremony; therefore You should come back home and give cows in charity to the brahmanas. Don't You see how Your playmates are decorated with ornaments by their mothers?"
- Mother Yasoda was so affectionate toward her son that as soon as she came out to call Him back home, her breasts filled up with milk. She loudly cried, "My dear child, please come back home. Your time for lunch is already past"
- O my (Vasudeva) Lord (Krsna), Lord of the demigods, after hearing the prophecy that You would take birth in our (Vasudeva's and Devaki's) home and kill him (Kamsa), this uncivilized Kamsa killed so many of Your elder brothers
- Once, early in the morning when Krsna returned home after performing His rasa dance, Mother Yasoda looked upon Krsna's face and addressed Him thus
- One morning, when Krsna came to Radha, Radha asked Him, "My dear Kesava, where is Your vasa at present?" The Sanskrit word vasa has three meanings: one meaning is residence, one meaning is fragrance, and another meaning is dress
- Sandipani muni said, "I am now completely satisfied. What further want can there be for a man who has disciples like You? My dear boys, You may now go home. These glorious acts of Yours will always be renowned all over the world"
- Saved from the radiation of the brahmastra, Kunti, the chaste devotee of the Lord, and her five sons and Draupadi addressed Lord Krsna as He started for home
- Since Krsna was absent from home, His wife Satyabhama was present on the night Satrajit was murdered, and she began to cry, "My dear father! My dear father! How mercilessly you have been killed"
- Sitting down on the ground and keeping Krsna in the center, they (the cowherd boys) began to open their lunch boxes brought from home. Lord Sri Krsna was seated in the center of the circle, and all the boys kept their faces toward Him
- Sometimes there were great festivals in the house of Nanda Maharaj, and all of the inhabitants of Vrndavana would assemble for these festivals. During one such festival, Srimati Radharani was seen wearing a golden necklace given Her by Krsna
- Son of Satyabhama's nurse, "My dear Krsna, I never tried to gain the favor of the goddess of fortune, who is married to You, but still I am so fortunate that I am considered one of the members of Your house, the brother of Satyabhama"
- Srimati Radharani has become peace personified for Me. Because of Her I now go without sleep. I stare constantly without blinking my eyes, and I am always in a meditative mood. Because of Her I have even made My home in the cave of a mountain
- That He (Krsna) and His companions (Narada and others) were present in both houses, although both the brahmana (Srutadeva) and the King (Bahulasva) thought He was present in one house only, is another opulence of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The dust from cows and calves on the road creates a kind of darkness indicating that Krsna is returning home from the pasture. Also, the darkness of evening provokes the gopis to meet Krsna
- The elder gopis said, "When Krsna and Balarama are caught stealing the yogurt and butter, They say," ‘Why do you charge Us with stealing? Do you think that butter and yogurt are in scarcity in Our house?'
- The gopis said, "Now, how shall we live even for a moment if He (Krsna) goes away from us? At the end of the day, in the evening, along with His elder brother Balarama, Krsna would return home with His friends"
- The great sage Narada entered one of these houses and saw that the pillars were made of coral and the ceilings were bedecked with jewels
- The most brilliant part of His supreme character was that He (Krsna) begged pardon from His parents for being unable to serve their feet while absent from home because of fear of Kamsa
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna appeared before us just a little prior to the beginning of Kali-yuga, and He returned to His eternal home practically at the commencement of Kali-yuga
- The queens of Lord Sri Krsna rejoiced within their minds to see their husband home after a long period abroad. The queens got up at once from their seats and meditations. As was socially customary, they covered their faces shyly and looked about coyly
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Sri Krsna, known as lila-purusottama, appeared as the son of Vasudeva but immediately left His father's home and went to Vrndavana to expand His loving relationship with His confidential devotees
- The Vedic system of receiving a guest was completely observed by Lord Krsna Himself to teach all others how to receive a guest at home
- Their faces were decorated with tilaka and smeared with the dust raised by the cows, and Krsna's head was decorated with a peacock feather. Both He and Balarama played Their flutes, and the young gopis were joyous to see Krsna returning home
- These sparks (the living entities) can be covered by the influence of maya, but the original fire, Krsna, cannot. Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, even from the beginning of His appearance in the house of Vasudeva and Devaki
- They (Pandavas) were overwhelmed with the thought of future separation. The Lord (Krsna), however, persuaded them to return home, and He proceeded towards Dvaraka with His dear companions
- Through austerity and through renunciation of all attachments, we have become maidservants in the home of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is satisfied in Himself
- What else is there to say about the residential house of the Pandavas? Sri Krsna, the Lord of everything, acted as your minister. He used to enter that house as if it were His own, and He did not take any care of Duryodhana's house
- When Krsna returned home to Vrajabhumi, He was seen by all the inhabitants of Vrndavana. He was wearing a peacock feather in His helmet, which was also decorated with forest flowers
- When Krsna returns, garlanded with flowers, His face looks beautiful, adorned with golden earrings. He walks into Vrndavana with a stride just like the elephant’s and slowly enters His home
- When Krsna, before leaving the capital of the Pandavas for His home, asked Kunti for permission to leave, she said, "Dear Krsna, in our distress You were always present with us. Now, because we have been elevated to a royal position, You are leaving us"
- When Lord Krsna returned from the Battlefield of Kuruksetra to His home at Dvaraka, all the residents of Dvaraka began to talk with Him
- When mother Yasoda's children, Krsna and Balarama, came home, she bathed Them very nicely and dressed Them with ornaments
- When Sri Krsna left the city of Dvaraka to seek out the Syamantaka jewel, He was late returning home. Uddhava became so afflicted that the symptoms of disease became manifest on his body
- When the four months of the rainy season passed and Aniruddha had still not returned home, all the members of the Yadu family became much perturbed. They could not understand how the boy was missing
- When You (Krsna) return home, the milk flowing out of the breasts of Your mother washes Your face of its dust covering, and it appears that You are purified by this milk