Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Excusing (1 C, 12 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Excusing"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- After Lord Sri Krsna had been offended by Brahma, Brahma prayed to Him to be excused. But in spite of his offering nice prayers to Krsna, Brahma could not understand whether Krsna was satisfied or still dissatisfied
- Although Krsna is manifested before Arjuna in His universal form, Arjuna remembers his friendly relationship with Krsna and is therefore asking pardon and requesting Krsna to excuse him for the many informal gestures which arise out of friendship
- Arjuna remembers his friendly relationship with Krsna and is therefore asking pardon and requesting Krsna to excuse him for the many informal gestures which arise out of friendship
- Arjuna said to Lord Krsna: I have dishonored You many times, jesting as we relaxed, lay on the same bed, or sat or ate together, sometimes alone and sometimes in front of many friends. O infallible one, please excuse me for all those offenses
- Brahma said, "As the Supersoul in everyone's heart, You know everything. Please accept me as Your surrendered servant. I hope that You will excuse me for committing the great offense of disturbing You in Your pastimes with Your friends and calves"
- Brahma said, "In my blindness I was considering myself a competitor to You, the SPG. But, even though I'm accepted as the creator of this universe, I'm eternally Your servant. Therefore, kindly always be compassionate toward me and excuse me in that way"
- But because later on the crow (Indra) bowed down before the Lord, He excused his offense
- If Krsna sees that you are sincerely repenting, He will excuse you. As austerity, you should forget these things and never again think about them in your mind
- If you insult His devotee, the devotee may excuse, but Krsna will not excuse. This is Krsna's position. Therefore be careful to insult a devotee
- In this way, Rukmini compared the position of Rukmi with that of Krsna and very feelingly pleaded with her husband not to kill her brother just at the auspicious time of her being united with Krsna, but to excuse him
- In those hours when His (Krsna's) value was minimized, He, being the Supreme Soul, used to tolerate all those utterings of mine, excusing me exactly as a true friend excuses his true friend, or a father excuses his son
- Indra said, "My dear Lord (Krsna), I committed a great offense unto Your lotus feet, being falsely proud of my material opulences, not knowing Your unlimited power. Therefore, my Lord, kindly excuse me, because I am fool number one"
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) appear in this world to give protection to Your eternal servants and to destroy the demons who maintain great military strength just to burden the very existence of the earth. As I am Your eternal servant, kindly excuse me"
- Lord Balarama again turned toward Krsna and said, "My dear Krsna, a relative, even though he commits such a blunder and deserves to be killed, should be excused"
- Lord Brahma hoped that since he was, after all, Lord Krsna's subordinate, the Lord would kindly take compassion upon him and excuse him for his gross mistake
- Revive rigidly the devotional practices and be repentant. Then Krsna may be pleased to excuse you. You must be repentant
- Rukmi's sister, Rukmini, understanding that this time Krsna would not excuse her brother, fell down at Krsna's lotus feet and in a very grievous tone, trembling with great fear, began to plead with her husband
- The Nagapatnis said, "Our dear Lord, every living creature is Your offspring, and You (Krsna) maintain everyone. This serpent is also Your offspring, and You can excuse him once although he has offended You, undoubtedly without knowing Your supremacy"
- The Nagapatnis said, "We are praying that he (Kaliya) may be excused this time. Our dear Lord (Krsna), we are offering our loving service unto You because we are all eternal servitors of Your Lordship. You can order us to do whatever You please"
- The Nagapatnis said, "We are praying unto You (Krsna) that You kindly excuse Kaliya, our husband, because if this serpent dies, then we shall be in great difficulty. Looking upon us only, please excuse this great offender"