Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Krsna's Forgiveness"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- I have in the past addressed You as "O Krsna," "O Yadava," "O my friend," without knowing Your glories. Please forgive whatever I may have done in madness or in love. BG 11.41-42 - 1972
- In the Bhagavad-gita Krsna showed Arjuna His universal form because Arjuna was His very dear friend. Upon seeing Krsna as the Lord of the universes, however, Arjuna asked Krsna to forgive the familiarity of his friendship
- Krsna is very kind and He can forgive the occasional transgression of His devotee
- Krsna said, "You know very well that even I Myself offer My obeisances to the brahmanas with great respect three times daily. You should therefore follow My instruction & example. I shall not forgive anyone who does not follow them & I shall punish him"
- Later Lord Siva became conscious of his mistake in helping Kasiraja, and he begged Lord Krsna's forgiveness. As a benediction from Lord Krsna, he received a place known as Ekamra-kanana
- Lord Krsna is steady, His senses are controlled, and He is forgiving, grave and calm. He is also equal to all. Moreover, He is magnanimous, religious, chivalrous and kind. He is always respectful to respectable people
- Lord Krsna's forgiving quality is described in the Mahabharata in connection with His forbidding the killing of Sisupala
- Some of the people at the arena were prepared to kill Sisupala (because he was calling Krsna ill names), but Krsna restricted them. He was so forgiving
- Sometimes, one who is engaged in devotional service to the Lord may, on account of old practice, he commits some sinful activities. Krsna forgives him
- Sri Yamunacarya further says in his prayer that the forgiving power of Lord Krsna is even greater than that of Lord Ramacandra, because Sisupala was always in the habit of insulting Krsna - not only in one lifetime, but continually throughout three lives
- Sri Yamunacarya praises Krsna's power of forgiveness with the following statement: "My dear Lord Ramacandra, You are so merciful to have excused the crow's clawing on the nipples of Janaki simply because of his bowing down before You"
- The Lord gives protection to devotees who are always engaged in His transcendental loving service, and by His causeless mercy He forgives the accidental fall of a devotee
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 23) steadfast; 24) forebearing; 25) forgiving; 26) grave; 27) self-satisfied; 28) possesses equilibrium; 29) magnanimous; 30) religious; 31) heroic; 32) compassionate
- Thinking of You as my friend, I have rashly addressed You "O Krsna," "O Yadava," "O my friend," not knowing Your glories. Please forgive whatever I may have done in madness or in love