"krsna desires"|"krsna desire"|"krsna desired"|"krishna desires"|"krishna desired"|"krsna's desires"|"krsna's desire"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► As Krsna Desires (10 P)
- ► God's Desires (13 C, 143 P)
- ► Krsna Wants (4 C, 237 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Desires"
The following 240 pages are in this category, out of 240 total.
- A devotee does not think anyone as enemy. Samah sarvesu bhutesu mad-bhaktim labhate param. Samah. He knows that "Nobody can become my enemy unless Krsna desires. So why shall I think of him as my enemy?
- A devotee should not be affected by the results of karma and jnana. One has to simply understand Krsna and carry out His desires. That is the pure devotional stage
- A poor man may desire to have a thousand dollars in the bank, but a rich man who has millions has no such desire. If Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, why should He have desires
- Actually this pravrtti, this intention or this purpose of enjoying this material world, is not given to you by God. We have created. God's desire is that you become a devotee
- After hearing Bhagavad-gita from the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Arjuna dovetailed his mind with Krsna's desire. This is called oneness. This oneness, however, did not cause Arjuna and Krsna to lose their individualities
- All energies and powers are derived from the supreme source, Lord Krsna, and they act as long as He desires and cease to function as soon as He withdraws
- Although Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and thus has no desire that needs to be fulfilled (because He is always full with six opulences), He still wanted to enjoy the company of the gopis in the rasa dance
- Although Srimati Radharani was checking Krsna with Her hand, internally She was thinking, ‘Let Krsna satisfy His desires.' In this way She was very pleased within, although She externally displayed opposition and anger
- Although we speak of "when" Krsna desires, just when He did desire we cannot say. We only speak in this way because in conditional life we take it that everything has a beginning; however, in absolute or spiritual life there is neither beginning nor end
- Although we speak of "when" Krsna desires, just when He did desire we cannot say. We only speak in this way because in conditioned life we take it that everything has a beginning; however, in spiritual life everything is absolute - CC Intro
- American people, I very much appreciate them. They are religious. They have got very good potency for understanding God consciousness. That is my opinion. And I do not know why I was inclined to go to America. It was also Krsna's desire
- Another definition of Krsna is He's full with six kinds of opulences. So He's sufficient to fulfill His desire. He doesn't require anyone's service
- Anyone who voluntarily cooperates with Krishna's desire He responds to his call very eagerly. Krishna descends to teach us Bhagavad-gita begging our cooperation and anyone who cooperates with Him becomes blessed
- As a Sannyasin, I should not fix up at a certain place and take your service comfortably. It is not the desire of Krishna
- As in the material world sometimes failure is considered as a pillar of success, similarly in the spiritual order also the same principle can be applied. So don't be disappointed. Maybe Krishna's desire is something higher in this connection
- As Supersoul of King Yudhisthira, He did not allow the King to be convinced by the words of Vyasa and others, including Himself, because He desired that the King hear instructions from the dying Bhismadeva, who was another great devotee of the Lord
- As Vasudeva He (Krsna) sometimes desires to enjoy as the cowherd boy Govinda does, although the Govinda form and the Vasudeva form are one and the same
- As Yogesvara, or as master of all yogis, whatever He wills is immediately realized. There is no question of desire. He becomes a husband or lover or friend just to fulfill the desires of His devotees
- At least five thousand years ago, Lord Sri Krsna expressed His desire that everyone surrender to Him (sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja (BG 18.66)). Why is it that people cannot do this?
- Atha puruso ha vai narayano 'kamayata prajah srjeya ity upakramya - Then the Supreme Personality Narayana desired to create living entities. BG 1972 purports
- Because He possesses the spiritual potencies, which fulfill all His desires, Krsna is accepted as the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the Vedic version
- Because it was desired by Krsna that Pariksit Maharaja agree to the punishment so that the instruction of Srimad-Bhagavatam would thus be revealed to the world, Pariksit Maharaja was advised not to take action
- Being in the disciplic succession of Prahlada Maharaja certainly we are not interested for our personal liberation as much as we want to work for the liberation of the conditioned souls because Krishna desires it
- Being merciful upon Me, Krsna gave Me the association of Haridasa Thakura. Being independent in His desires, He has now broken that association
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura sings, marabi rakhabi-yo iccha tohara: "O Lord (Krsna), I fully surrender unto Your lotus feet. Now, as You desire, You may protect me or annihilate me. You have the full right to do either"
- Both the internal devotees, who were simply absorbed in love of Krsna, and the external devotees, who were captivated by His unlimited potency, were informed of Krsna's desire to be submissive to His servants
- Brahma showed the demigods that the situation created by the darkness, for which they were disturbed, was the desire of the Supreme Lord
- By the desire of Krsna, the great sage Narada appeared, he disclosed all the incidents - how Pradyumna had been stolen from the maternity home & how he had grown up & had come there with his wife, Mayavati, who had formerly been Rati, the wife of Cupid
- By the order of Lord Krsna, His potency yogamaya came with Him and exhibited different activities according to the time and circumstances. Karyarthe sambhavisyati. Yogamaya acted differently to execute different purposes desired by the Lord
- Desiring to expand Himself (Krsna) in multiforms, He glanced over the material energy, and thus innumerable living entities became manifest
- Desiring to understand the glory of Radharani's love, the wonderful qualities in Him that She alone relishes through Her love
- Don't mind very much that I have not received the permanent visa. I think it is Krishna's desire and blessings; as a Sannyasin, I should not fix up at a certain place and take your service comfortably
- During His previous pastimes in Vrndavana, Lord Krsna desired to enjoy the three different types of ecstasy, but despite great endeavor, He could not taste them. Such ecstasies are the monopoly of Srimati Radharani
- Even if He (Krsna) were lusty, He doesn’t need to take help from others to satisfy His lusty desires. The next point is that, although not lusty Himself, He might have been seduced by the lusty desires of the gopis
- Even if you are unsuccessful, you must know it firmly that without Krsna's desire, nothing can happen. If you are unsuccessful, then you should.... That is Krsna conscious....
- Even though Lord Krsna, the abode of all mellows, had previously in this way chewed the essence of the mellows of love, still He was unable to fulfill three desires, although He made efforts to taste them
- Everyone worships Krsna as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and therefore He sometimes desires to be controlled by someone else. Such a controller can be no one else but a pure devotee
- For Krishna we can execute any activity, but this is not free license to act whimsically. Arjuna was able to fight on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra because this was Krishna's desire, not because it was simply his whims
- From authoritative sources it is learned that Jaya and Vijaya were sent to this material world to fulfill the Lord's desire to fight
- He (Jarasandha) decided that he would fulfill their (Krsna's, Arjuna's and Bhima's) desires in spite of their being ksatriyas, because they had already diminished their position by appearing before him as beggars
- He (Krsna) can expand Himself in as many forms of spiritual identity as He desires, even though He is one without a second
- He (Krsna) desires the mass of people to follow the right path of self-realization because He wants to maintain the creation, which enables the living beings to enter into the kingdom of God
- He (Krsna) enjoys His pastimes by creation as He desires and gives them up to the external energy at the time of annihilation
- He (Krsna) fulfills the desires of others. Man proposes and God disposes. If Krsna had any desire, He would be imperfect, for He would be lacking something. Therefore He says that He has no desire to fulfill
- He (Lord Krsna) can lift millions of Govardhana Hills by His simple desire; He does not need to lift it with His hand. But He imitates the ordinary living entity by this lifting, and at the same time He exhibits His supernatural power
- He (Lord Krsna) desires that all of them come to Him and live with Him, but going back to Godhead means that one must purify himself from material infections
- He wants me travelling throughout the whole Western part of the world and therefore I think it is Krishna's desire that now I shall shift my activities at least for some time in the European countries
- Her worship (aradhana) consists of fulfilling the desires of Lord Krsna. Therefore the Puranas call Her Radhika
- Here (in BG 9.26) Lord Krsna, having established that He is the only enjoyer, the primeval Lord, and the real object of all sacrificial offerings, reveals what types of sacrifices He desires to be offered. BG 1972 purports
- I (Krsna) have no desire to play any joke with you (the Gopis), for you are tired from observing the regulative principles for one month by worshiping Goddess Katyayani
- I am saying this from my practical experience from my Guru Maharaja, from my spiritual master. He would never say that "I am going," "I am doing," no. "If Krsna desires, then I shall do it." "If Krsna desires, then I shall go." Like that
- I am very pleased that you are serious to embark on such boating project, even though it will be a huge effort and expenditure to become successful. But never mind that, nothing is too much big if Krishna desires it
- I do not know what is Krishna's desire, but I have chalked out my program like this. Pray to Krishna that He may give me strength to render some service to you and to the humanity at large
- I had been feeling lonely although I had the mission of starting this Krishna Consciousness movement. So Krishna sent you to me, and therefore our meeting was also the desire of Krishna
- I shall explain His first desire. Krsna says, "I am the primary cause of all rasas"
- I think it is Krishna's desire that now I shall shift my activities at least for some time in the European countries
- I think it was Krishna's desire that this New Vrindaban scheme should be taken up by us, and now He has given us a great opportunity to serve Him in this scheme
- I think that your separation from Karunamayi is Krishna's desire. So don't be sorry for it. In this connection I may tell you my personal life experience
- I understand from Janardana's letter that there is very good possibilities of spreading our Krishna Consciousness Movement there. So if Krishna desires, it will be possible to have three important centers in Europe very soon
- If a gopi envious of Me satisfies Krsna and Krsna desires her, I shall not hesitate to go to her house and become her maidservant, for then My happiness will be awakened
- If I get opportunity I shall like to see that place, Switzerland, as I have heard that it is the best place in Europe. Anyway, let us see what Krsna desires
- If Krsna desires, this temple you have designed may actually become ISKCON Manipur
- If we get chance to meet again, I want to discuss frankly how we may co-operatively push on this Krishna Consciousness movement, especially in India. Let us see what Krishna desires
- If you accompany me, that will be a very nice thing. I want your company always for editing my writings very nicely, but because you have to work for maintaining New Vrindaban, so let us see what Krishna desires in the future
- If you are unsuccessful, you must know it firmly that without Krsna's desire, nothing can happen. If you are unsuccessful, then you should.... That is Krsna conscious.... You should know also that "It is Krsna's desire." It is Krsna's desire
- If you do not agree with Krsna's desire, if you want to enjoy your own desire, then also, Krsna is also pleased, He will supply you the necessities. But that is not very good. We should agree to Krsna's desires
- In the absence of the other gopis, Lord Krsna behaved with Srimati Radharani as freely as He desired
- In the Eighth Chapter, Krsna says: O how wonderful it is! Who is this person? After seeing Him (Govinda), I am so attracted that I am now desiring to embrace Him just like Radhika
- In the forest, She (Srimati Radhika) told Krsna, "My dear Krsna, I am unable to move anymore. Now if You like You can take Me wherever You desire"
- In the higher sense everything we have is Krsna's or God's, and it must be utilized in accordance with His desires
- In the material world, the external potency can act only after one endeavors at great length, but when the Supreme Lord desires, everything is performed automatically by the internal potency
- In the transcendental world there is unlimited competition between the Lord and the servitor. The Lord wants to fulfill His desires unlimitedly, and the devotee also serves Him to fulfill His unlimited desires
- In youth He tasted the essence of rasa, fulfilling His desires in pastimes like the rasa dance with Srimati Radhika and the other gopis
- Indra said, "By Your own desire You (Krsna) appear auspiciously on the earth in Your eternal varieties of forms; You come to glorify the earthly planet and specifically to chastise persons who are falsely claiming to be God"
- Indra said, "You (Krsna) can appear anywhere, according to Your desire, in any one of Your eternal forms. You are the root of all creation and the Supreme Soul of all living entities"
- It is Krishna's desire that we should meet together and cooperate for the cause of Krishna Consciousness movement which is so badly needed throughout the world
- It was not very difficult for Krsna to perform a miracle by extending His bodily feature, but He had no desire to do it because of His deep filial love for His mother, Yasoda
- Jarasandha, being very charitable toward the brahmanas, asked them (Krsna, Bhima & Arjuna) what they wanted & they expressed their desire to fight with him. Then Krsna, dressed as a brahmana, declared to be the same Krsna who was the King's eternal enemy
- Just as these desires are the fundamental reason for Krsna's appearance whereas destroying the demons is only an incidental necessity, so for Sri Krsna Caitanya, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, promulgating the dharma of the age is incidental
- Kaliya said, "By Your (Krsna's) maya we remain enslaved. My dear Lord, kindly excuse me (Kaliya) for my inevitable material tendencies. I surrender unto You. Now You can punish me or save me, as You desire"
- Kanti may also mean "all the desires of Lord Krsna." All the desires of Lord Krsna rest in Srimati Radharani
- Karma means to fulfill my desires, and bhakti means to fulfill Krsna's desires. That is the difference. Now you make your choice, whether you want to make your desires fulfilled or if you want to make Krsna's desire fulfilled
- King Ambarisa engaged his legs in traveling to the holy place where His (Krsna's) temple is situated, his head in offering obeisances unto the Lord, and his desires in fulfilling the desires of the Lord
- King Jarasandha was very liberal in giving charity to brahmanas, and thus he informed Lord Krsna, Bhima and Arjuna: "My dear brahmanas, you may ask from me whatever you like. If you so desire, you may take my head also. I am prepared to give it"
- Krsna and Balarama were immediately received by Their affectionate mothers, Yasoda and Rohini, who, according to the time's demands, began to fulfill the desires of their affectionate sons
- Krsna continued, "I (Krsna) desire you to maintain Me, for I am one of your own children. Apart from this filial relationship, an exalted devotee like you is always to be worshiped by everyone"
- Krsna desired that the weapons released by both Drauni and Arjuna be withdrawn, and it was carried out by Arjuna at once. Similarly, there are many agents of the all-powerful Lord, and by His will only can one execute what He desires
- Krsna desired to know the glory of Radha's love. "Why is She so much in love with Me?" Krsna asked. "What is My special qualification that attracts Her so? And what is the actual way in which She loves Me?"
- Krsna desired to know the glory of Radha's love. "Why is She so much in love with Me?" Krsna asked. "What is My special qualification that attracts Her so? And what is the actual way in which She loves Me?" - CC Intro
- Krsna desired to utilize the opulent financial strength of Maharaja Nanda for worship of the cows & wanted to give a lesson to Indra. Thus He advised His father to perform worship of pasturing land and the cows, with the help of learned brahmanas
- Krsna desires that one offer Him either a leaf, or a flower, or a little water-and He is satisfied. This leaf especially refers to the tulasi So one can sow tulasi leaves and pour water on the plant. BG 1972 purports
- Krsna did not need any friends to play with Him, nor did He desire a single wife. We take on a wife because we have some desire to fulfill, but Krsna is complete in Himself - purnam
- Krsna does not desire to be worshiped indirectly through the different parts of His body; Krsna wants direct devotional worship
- Krsna does not force; Krsna desires, He orders, that "You do this." Sarva-dharman parityajya mam ekam saranam vraja (BG 18.66). But He does not interfere with the little independence. That is Krsna's mercy
- Krsna Himself could not understand the ecstatic feelings of Radharani toward Him, and therefore He desired to accept the role of Radharani and thereby taste these feelings
- Krsna is always ready to help us, provided we are also ready to cooperate with Him. If we cooperate with Him, what Krsna desires, if we want to do little, immediately Krsna will help you. If you work one percent, Krsna will help you ten percent
- Krsna is satisfied just by seeing Radharani, but Radharani expands Herself in such a way that Krsna desires to enjoy Her more
- Krsna is situated in everyone’s heart, and if one desires something, Krsna fulfills one’s desire
- Krsna is the original master or husband of everyone, and all other living entities, having taken the form of so-called husbands, or wives, are dancing according to His desire
- Krsna replied to Narada: "I am the supreme instructor. Therefore I'm personally executing religious principles in order to teach the whole world how to act. It is My desire that you not be bewildered by such demonstrations of My internal energy"
- Krsna replied, "Dear King (Yudhisthira), I may inform you that all the great sages, your forefathers, the demigods & your relatives and friends, including Me, desire that you perform this sacrifice, and I think that it will satisfy every living entity"
- Krsna said, "He (Krsna) causes the intermingling of different persons, and again disperses them as He desires"
- Krsna wanted Arjuna to fight, and although Arjuna did not want to fight, he fought because Krsna desired it. We have to learn to follow this example
- Krsna was desirous of seeing Radharani in order to fulfill the purpose of the rasa dance, but not seeing Radharani there, He became very sorrowful and went to search Her out
- Lord Caitanya has taught us this feeling of oneness in His Siksastaka: Krsna may act freely, doing whatever He likes, but the devotee should always be in oneness or in agreement with His desires
- Lord Gauranga, who is Sri Hari Himself, accepted the sentiments of Radha and thus fulfilled His own desires
- Lord Krsna desired to taste the limitless nectarean mellows of the love of one of His multitude of loving damsels (Sri Radha), and so He has assumed the form of Lord Caitanya
- Lord Krsna desired to taste the limitless nectarean mellows of the love possessed by one of His multitude of loving damsels (Sri Radha), and so He has assumed the form of Lord Caitanya
- Lord Krsna said, "Today we have achieved the desired goal of life because we now see face to face all the exalted, liberated sages and ascetics, whom even the great demigods in the heavens desire to see"
- Lord Krsna then desired to know about the rulers (ksatriyas) in the brahmana's kingdom, so He inquired whether the citizens of the kingdom were all happy. A king's qualification is judged by the temperament of the people in the kingdom
- Lord Krsna's desire in the rasa-lila circle is perfectly complete, but Srimati Radharani is the binding link in that desire
- Lord Krsna's lusty desires and all His dealings with the gopis are on the spiritual platform. One has to be transcendentally realized before even considering relishing the pastimes of Krsna with the gopis
- Lord Krsna, the enemy of Kamsa, left aside the other gopis during the rasa dance and took Srimati Radharani to His heart, for She is the helper of the Lord in realizing the essence of His desires
- Lord Krsna, the enemy of Kamsa, took Srimati Radharani within His heart, for He desired to dance with Her. Thus He left the arena of the rasa dance and the company of all the other beautiful damsels of Vraja
- Lusty Surpanakha came to satisfy Ramacandra’s desires, but He was so attached to Sitadevi that He cut off Surpanakha’s nose
- Meat, fish & eggs should not be offered to Krsna. If He desired such things as offerings, He would have said so. Instead He clearly requests that a leaf, fruit, flowers & water be given to Him, & He says of this offering, "I will accept it." BG 1972 pur
- My dear Lord, You are engaged in Your pastimes, and You utilize all the women in the universe according to Your desire. You are so kind to Me. Please divert Your attention to Me, for by fortune You have appeared before Me
- My Lord, even the learned sages become disturbed in their intelligence when they see that Your Greatness engages in fruitive work although You are free from all desires, that You take birth although You are unborn, that You flee out of fear of the enemy
- My spiritual master, he would never say that "I am going," "I am doing," no. "If Krsna desires, then I shall do it." "If Krsna desires, then I shall go." Like that. Always depending on Krsna. This is called visuddhatma
- Narada Muni said, "You (Krsna) are situated completely in the transcendental position, in perfect knowledge and bliss. You are complete in fulfilling all Your desires. By exhibiting Your internal potency, You have set up the influence of maya"
- Narada spoke as follows: "He (Yudhisthira) is fully satisfied, and he does not need anything more. He is full in everything, but now he wants to worship You (Krsna) to achieve Your causeless mercy, and I beg to request You to fulfill his desires"
- Neither (Krsna and Radharani) wants to be defeated in increasing the intensity of love. Desiring to understand Radharani’s attitude of increasing love, Lord Krsna appeared as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- No one can kill a devotee of the Lord because he is protected by the Lord, and no one can save a person whom the Lord desires to kill
- Nor does He (Krsna) have any desire for fruitive activity (na me karma-phale sprha). When we enter into business, we hope for profit, and with that profit we hope to buy things that will make our life enjoyable
- Now it is our choice whether we want to become a devotee or whether we want to remain a demon. That is my choice. Krsna says that "You give up this demonic engagement and surrender to Me." That is Krsna's desire
- O my Lord, proprietor of all creation, You (Krsna) have now appeared in my (Vasudeva's) house, desiring to protect this world - SB 10.3.21
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "In spite of various efforts, I have not been able to taste it. But My desire to relish that pleasure increases as I smell its sweetness"
- Once the Lord desired to go early in the morning with all His cowherd boyfriends to the forest, where they were to assemble together and take lunch. As soon as He got up from bed, He blew His buffalo-horn bugle and called all His friends together
- Once upon a time, great sages were made angry by the sporting activities of the princely descendants of the Yadu and Bhoja dynasties, and thus, as desired by the Lord, the sages cursed them
- One cannot compare the lusty desires of a materialistic man to the transcendental lusty desires of Krsna
- One day all the boys, including Krsna and Balarama, each boy taking his own group of calves, brought the calves to a reservoir of water, desiring to allow them to drink. After the animals drank water, the boys drank water there also - SB 10.11.46
- One should understand that no one is independent, for everything is part and parcel of Krsna and is acting and moving by the supreme desire of Krsna. This understanding, this consciousness, is Krsna consciousness
- Our meeting was Krishna's desire. Apparently it was accidental but actually it was Krishna's plan
- Radha and Krsna are one, and when Krsna desires to enjoy pleasure, He manifests Himself as Radharani. The spiritual exchange of love between Radha and Krsna is the actual display of Krsna's internal pleasure potency - CC Intro
- Radha and Krsna are one, and when Krsna desires to enjoy pleasure, He manifests Himself as Radharani. The spiritual exchange of love between Radha and Krsna is the actual display of the internal pleasure potency of Krsna
- Regarding my retiring and resting in Hawaii, if Krsna desires I shall do it. I like Hawaii very much
- Regarding your selling of BTG, we have taken a great risk of printing 20,000 copies per month, and before taking this risk, we consulted four different centers, and you all agreed. Now you try your best and the result will depend on Krishna's desire
- Sanatana Gosvami replied, "The Supreme Personality of Godhead has saved me from the sinful life of material existence. By His desire, my last piece of material attraction is now gone"
- Saunaka Rsi inquired about Vidura, who was a great devotee and friend of Lord Krsna and who gave up the company of his elder brother because the latter, along with his sons, played tricks against the desires of the Lord
- She (Radharani) always offers Krsna a kind of intoxication by Her sweet talks, and She is always prepared to fulfill His desires
- Simply by stamping oneself Christian, Jewish, or Hindu and Muslim, without knowing who is God and what is his desire, that will naturally create antagonism
- Since Krsna's lusty desires were not satisfied even in the midst of hundreds of thousands of gopis and He was thus searching after Srimati Radharani, we can easily imagine how transcendentally qualified She is
- Sometimes the Lord wants to be defeated by His devotee. Nobody can defeat the Lord, but still He desires like that sometimes. That is His mercy
- Sometimes, in a sportive spirit, He (Krsna) wishes to fight to make a show of bodily strength, and when He so desires, He selects one of His suitable devotees to give Him that pleasure. Krsna desired this pleasure of mock fighting with Jambavan
- Srimati Radharani induces Krsna to drink the honey of the conjugal relationship. She is therefore engaged in satisfying all the lusty desires of Krsna
- Sukadeva Gosvami replied: My dear King, the cursing of the brahmanas was only a plea, but the actual fact was the supreme desire of the Lord
- Supreme Lord does not require service from any of the goddesses of fortune because if He so desires He can produce millions of goddesses of fortune through His spiritual energy, the pleasure potency
- Sweet-smelling breezes blew always, refreshing the mind and body. Krsna, with His friends and Balarama, entered the forest and, seeing the favorable situation, desired to enjoy the atmosphere to the fullest extent
- That is one desire. Now please hear of another. Seeing His own beauty, Lord Krsna began to consider
- The all-affectionate Almighty Father at the same time (he puts his disobedient children under the custody of a severe man just to bring them to order) desires relief for the conditioned soul, relief from the clutches of the illusory energy
- The antagonism is there when the so-called religious system does not know what is God and what is actually the desire of God
- The devotee prays: As Your (Krsna's) devotee is completely free from all desires, Your Lordship is also completely free from desires. You are fully independent
- The eighth (business of the gopis) to show expertise in expressing Their (Radharani and Krsna's) desires, the ninth to conceal the faults of the heroine, the tenth to cheat their respective husbands and relatives
- The force exhibited in the Battle of Kuruksetra by the desire of Krsna and through the agency of Arjuna was also necessary because when people become too irreligious, force is required. Nonviolence in this respect is rascaldom
- The gopis know Krsna's desires, and they know how to render perfect loving service for His enjoyment. They perform their service expertly for the satisfaction of their beloved
- The gopis said, "Since You (Krsna) are the Supreme Personality of Godhead and like to enjoy the parakiya-rasa and are famous as a transcendental woman hunter, we have come to satisfy Your transcendental desires"
- The Gurudeva said, "I am greatly pleased by your (Krsna and Sudama) acts, and I bless you: May all your desires and ambitions be fulfilled"
- The interpretation is that the Lord as isvara, or the Supersoul in the hearts of both King Yudhisthira and Vyasa, performed still more superhuman action because the Lord desired it
- The living entities - moving and nonmoving - are part and parcel of Krsna; therefore they originally have the same kind of lusty desire as His. But when this lusty desire is expressed through matter, it is abominable
- The Lord (Krsna) also desired that King Yudhisthira be pacified by the words of Bhismadeva so that the world could see that Bhismadeva excelled all in knowledge, including the Lord Himself
- The Lord (Krsna) also desires the association of His pure devotees, and for them only the Lord descends on the earth and enlivens them. The Lord appears out of His own will
- The Lord appeared on the earth to curb the increase in miscreants, & not the increase in population, as is wrongly put forward by the mundane economist. When Krsna appeared, there had been a sufficient increase in miscreants who had violated His desire
- The Lord desires, as He has directly said in the Bhagavad-gita, that all conditioned souls, rotting in the kingdom of material energy, come back to Him by giving up all engagements in the material world. This is the most confidential part of knowledge
- The Lord does not want His sons, the living beings, to suffer the threefold miseries of life. He desires that all of them come to Him and live with Him, but going back to Godhead means that one must purify himself from material infections
- The Lord had already shown His unlimited potency by killing Putana, Sakatasura and Trnavarta. Now Krsna exhibited another vibhuti, or display of potency, to mother Yasoda. Unless I agree - Krsna desired to show - you cannot bind Me
- The Lord has created this universe from His own spiritual potency. According to His desire, the Lord entered this universe as the Supersoul, and by virtue of His different potencies, He is maintaining all living entities desiring material enjoyment
- The Lord Himself could declare such things, but it was His desire to make the declaration through Arjuna and thus doubly assure that His promise would never be broken
- The Lord ordered the gatekeepers to go down to the material world to become His enemies so that He could fight with them and His fighting desires would be satisfied by the service of His personal devotees
- The Lord's desire to appear was born from two reasons: the Lord wanted to taste the sweet essence of the mellows of love of God, and He wanted to propagate devotional service in the world on the platform of spontaneous attraction
- The Lord's detachment from household life does not indicate detachment from His (Krsna's) eternal associates, the transcendental cowherd damsels. But the Lord desired to end His so-called attachment to the three modes of material nature
- The natural gifts such as grains and vegetables, fruits, rivers, the hills of jewels & minerals, and the seas full of pearls are supplied by the order of the Supreme, and as He desires, material nature produces them in abundance or restricts them at times
- The other gopi continued, "Who can forget a solitary conversation with Krsna, on whose chest the goddess of fortune always remains, in spite of Krsna’s not desiring her? My dear Uddhava, Vrndavana is the land of rivers, forests and cows"
- The Personality of Godhead (Krsna), again desiring to give names and forms to His parts and parcels, the living entities, placed them under the guidance of material nature. By His own potency, material nature is empowered to re-create
- The purport is that Krsna is not impersonal. He has all the desires that are manifest in the perverted reflection within this material world. However, the qualities are different - one is spiritual, and the other is material
- The S P of Godhead, Krsna, is the master of the three worlds and the three principal demigods (Brahma, Visnu and Siva). No one is equal to or greater than Him. By His spiritual potency, known as svarajya-laksmi, all His desires are fulfilled
- The same queen said, "You are asking me to go to Him (Krsna), but I am not going. What is that? You talk of His coming to me? Does He desire to come here to fulfill my long expectation for Him? All right. You may bring Him here"
- The shipping will be free by a special arrangement. Everything considered, it will probably take at least 2 to 3 months to receive the deities in Toronto, or maybe little sooner. It appears it is Krishna's desire to come to Toronto at this time!
- The Supreme Lord is different, though, in that (thought and desires) He is the leader, the one whom no one can excel
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead can be seen or unseen according to His own transcendental desire; similarly, a devotee, being jivan-mukta, can be seen or not, as he chooses
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, works just like an ordinary human being, yet He does not desire to enjoy the fruits of work. He is full in knowledge, free from material desires and diversions, and completely independent
- There are many people all over the world who claim for some time that they are husbands, political leaders or guardians, but in due course of time the Supreme Lord desires their removal from their posts, and their careers are immediately finished
- Therefore I do not wish to leave Vrndavana. If by Krsna's desire I survive, then we shall see later on
- Therefore, assuming Radharani's sentiments and bodily complexion, I shall descend to fulfill these three desires
- These three desires of Mine were not satisfied, for one cannot enjoy them in a contrary position
- They (Krsna's wives) exhibited their feminine characteristics by smiling & moving their eyebrows, thus shooting sharp arrows of conjugal love just to awaken Krsna's lusty desires for them
- Thinking in this way, Lord Krsna was curious to taste that love. His eager desire for that love increasingly blazed in His heart
- Thinking that because of his past misdeeds, and by the desire of Krsna, he did not get sufficient money and opulence
- This (swallowing up the whole forest fire) was not impossible for Krsna, because He is unlimited. He has unlimited power to do anything He desires
- This brain taxation, if you engage in Krsna's service - how to spread Krsna consciousness, how to convince people about Krsna, how to take them to the Krsna's desire - in this way, if you go on making plan for spreading KC, then your mind is controlled
- This is a description of His second desire. Now please listen as I describe the third
- This is the difference bhakti and karma. Karma means to fulfill my desires, and bhakti means to fulfill Krsna's desires
- Time is destruction, and all manifestations are to be vanquished by the desire of the Supreme Lord. That is the law of nature. BG 1972 purports
- To fulfill a particular desire within His mind, Lord Krsna, Vrajendra-kumara, decided to descend to this planet after mature contemplation
- To surrender to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, that is religion. Not only surrender, but to act as He desires, or you become a lover of God. This is first-class religion
- To the sincere devotee, however, this ocean of maya is easily crossed by the cool breeze of Krishna's Grace. So this is our business, to submit to Krishna's desire to have us back with Him in the eternal sky of Krishna Loka
- Unless I accept the luster of the ecstatic love of Sri Radhika, these three desires cannot be fulfilled
- Unless one is very strong in body, old age means suffering. So whatever Krsna-Balarama desire. Now it is up to you to maintain the Society very nicely. There is framework. There is idea. There is facility of everything
- Upon seeing His own reflection in a bejeweled pillar of His Dvaraka palace, Krsna desired to embrace it, saying, "Alas, I have never seen such a person before. Who is He? Just by seeing Him I have become eager to embrace Him, exactly like Radharani"
- We are dancing according to the desire of the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), but out of ignorance and illusion we think we are independent of the supreme will
- We are part and parcel of Krsna; we have small particles of all the desires of Krsna. Our existence is a small particle of God's, just like a small particle of gold which has all the qualities of the original gold
- We can see that it is the desire of the pure devotee. Whatever Krsna wants, He does not have to work at all. His desires are immediately fulfilled simply by His desiring
- We do not say that we do not believe in the demigods. No, we believe in. But they are servants. We cannot make the servant & master on the equal footing. We worship Durga. Now, what is the function? She is acting by the desire of the Supreme Lord, Govinda
- We should know it well that Krishna is no poor man, and He can give us any amount at any time. Simply He is waiting to see that we will use it (money) according to His desire
- We should not allow our desires, demonic desires, to grow. That is called tapasya. Our desires we should sacrifice. That is called sacrifice. We should only accept Krsna's desire. That is the instruction of the Bhagavad-gita
- We wish to make a world tour with this Sankirtana Party—that is my ambition. I do not know what is Krishna's desire, but if it is successful, I am sure to push our movement very nicely this will be the way
- Whatever He (Krsna) desires He can bestow upon His devotees; He is the friend of everyone, and He is especially inclined to His devotee. BG 1972 purports
- Whatever He (Krsna) desires is perfectly lawful, and whatever He decides cannot be changed by anyone. These are the eight transcendental qualities of Krsna. Besides that, Krsna is known as Yogesvara
- When a friend wants to satisfy Krsna by performing some chivalrous activities, the friend becomes the challenger, & Krsna Himself becomes the opponent; or else Krsna may give audience to the fighting, and by His desire another friend becomes the opponent
- When Arjuna understood that it was Krsna's plan to reduce the unnecessary increase of population, he agreed to fight according to Krsna's desire. He again took up his weapons-his arrows and bow-to fight under the order of the SP of Godhead. BG 1972 pur
- When He (Krsna) desires to descend on this universe, He first of all sends His father and mother, who are His devotees, and then He advents Himself as an incarnation, or He comes personally
- When He (Krsna) desires to leave this world He creates the pastimes of killing His own family members (Yadu-kula) and remains unaffected by such annihilation
- When I see such a display, My heart becomes greatly excited. I long for such pastimes and desire a form exactly like that of the damsels of Vraja
- When intelligence is dovetailed with the desires of Krsna, it is called buddhi-yoga or bhakti-yoga
- When Krsna comes on this earth, He is not like us; He is totally transcendental. We desire the fruits of our activities, but Krsna does not desire any fruits, nor are there any reactions to His actions
- When Krsna desired to enjoy His pleasure potency, He manifested Himself in the separate form of Radharani, & when He wanted to understand Himself through the agency of Radha, He united with Radharani, & that unification is called Lord Caitanya - CC Intro
- When Krsna desired to enjoy His pleasure potency, He manifested Himself in the separate form of Radharani, and when He wanted to understand Himself through the agency of Radha, He united with Radharani, and that unification is called Lord Caitanya
- When Krsna desired to go to the house of Kubja, He certainly had no desire for sense gratification. By supplying the sandalwood pulp to Krsna, Kubja had already satisfied His senses
- When Krsna desires that "This man should be killed now," or "He must die now," nobody can check. Rakhe krsna mare ke mare krsna rakhe ke. If Krsna desires to kill somebody, nobody can give him protection - no power
- When Krsna, high in the sky, assumed the mahima-siddhi, the demon, unable to go further, was obliged to stop his force and come down according to Krsna's desire. One should not, therefore, compete with Krsna's mystic power
- When Krsna, the supreme enjoyer, desired to enjoy the company of the gopis on that full-moon night of the sarat season, exactly at that very moment the moon, the lord of the stars, appeared in the sky, displaying its most beautiful features
- When one can understand the body of Krsna as well as the Lord's lusty desires, one is immediately liberated. A conditioned soul encaged within the material body cannot understand Krsna
- When the devotee's mind is purified and he understands that his mind has to be dovetailed with desires of Supreme Personality of Godhead, he has attained the perfectional, transcendental stage, which is beyond perception of material distress and happiness
- When the gopis went to bathe in the river Yamuna, they left their garments on the land and dipped into the water completely naked. Taking this opportunity, Krsna stole all their garments, desiring to see the girls naked just to become their husband
- Whenever conditioned souls do something, there is desire for enjoyment behind it. But Krsna has nothing to desire. He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and He is full with everything
- Whenever Sri Krsna desires to manifest His incarnation on earth, first He creates the incarnations of His respectable predecessors
- Whenever Srimati Radharani leaves Her house, She is always well dressed and attractive. It is Her womanly nature to attract Sri Krsna's attention, and upon seeing Her so attractively dressed, Sri Krsna desires to touch Her body
- While mother Yasoda was churning butter, Lord Krsna, desiring to drink the milk of her breast, appeared before her, and in order to increase her transcendental pleasure, He caught hold of the churning rod & began to prevent her from churning - SB 10.9.4
- Who manifests an abundance of sweetness greater than Mine, which has never been experienced before and which causes wonder to all? Alas, I Myself, My mind bewildered upon seeing this beauty, impetuously desire to enjoy it like Srimati Radharani
- Why did Krsna assume the form of Caitanya Mahaprabhu? It is explained that Krsna desired to know the glory of Radha's love
- Without ambition nobody can live. Self-interest, ambition, is everywhere. But self-interest is to execute the Krsna's desire. That they do not know
- Yet in spite of my knowing His desire (to destroy the dynasty), O Arindama (Vidura), I followed Him because it was impossible for me to bear separation from the lotus feet of the master
- You (Krsna) are Brahman, the greatest of everything, full of effulgence like the sun. You have no material cause, You are free from change and deviation, and You have no material desires. Thus the Vedas say that You are the substance - SB 10.3.24
- You are all innocent boys without any experience of the world. The cunning world can befool you at any time. So please be careful of the world in Krishna Consciousness. When Krishna will desire the house will come to us automatically
- You are in the midst of unfavorable circumstances as much as you were when you were in Pakistan. So Krishna is desiring that you deliver these persons who are in very awkward circumstances within this material world
- You can turn this material world into Vrndavana provided you agree to fulfill the desires of Krsna. That is Vrndavana. And if you want to fulfill your own desires, that is material. This is the difference between material and spiritual
- You write that things are in a crises in England, with oil shortage and IRA bombing. Therefore, we have to take shelter of Krsna. If Krsna wants to kill us that is not wrong, if it is His desire
- Yudhisthira could understand the feelings of Duryodhana & he tried to restrain the queens, but Krsna indicated that Yudhisthira should not restrain them from enjoying the incident. Krsna desired that Duryodhana be fooled in that way