God Is Death
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God Is Death"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Although Lord Nrsimhadeva appears as death for an atheist like Hiranyakasipu, He is always kind and is the reservoir of all pleasure for the devotees like Prahlada. A pure devotee is not, therefore, afraid of birth, death, old age and disease
- As the blazing fire of death, I cause great fear to whoever makes the least discrimination between himself and other living entities because of a differential outlook
- In Bhagavad-gita (BG 10.34) it is said that the Lord in the shape and form of death destroys all a person's possessions. Mrtyuh sarva-haras caham: "I am all-devouring death
- In Bhagavad-gita it is said that death is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who ultimately takes away everything acquired by the materialistic person. Foolishly we do not care for this
- That (Krsna comes as death) is described by Krsna Himself: mrtyuh sarva-haras caham (BG 10.34). The Lord, appearing as death, takes away a hero's so-called power. Even Hiranyakasipu could not be saved when Nrsimhadeva appeared before him as death
- The atheist theoretically can deny the presence of God, but the presence of God in form of Death is present before him despite his flouting
- The atheist will have to meet God in the form of death in so many ways. So by suffering, when a day will come that he'll understand God, at that time, preaching to him is better. So you do not expect that our preaching will appeal to everyone
- The atheist will see God, but when he will see, his life is finished. That means death. Atheist will see God in the form of death. And theist, Krsna conscious devotee, will see God twenty-four hours within his heart
- The atheist, therefore, understands the presence of God as death, but the devotee understands the presence of God always within his heart, takes dictation from You and lives transcendentally, unaffected by the contamination of the material world
- The Lord in the shape of death takes away everything that is created by the conditioned soul. Everything in this material world is subject to perish in due course of time
- The word hari indicates the lion as well as the Supreme Lord. To be saved from the hands of Hari, the lion of death, one must take shelter of the supreme Hari, the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- They (devotees of God) will simply change their material bodies for spiritual bodies. Unlike the demons, they no longer have to change material bodies. The Lord, therefore, is simultaneously death and immortality
- We can see God in every moment. But if we deny to see God, then God will be present before us as the cruel death
- When Nrsimhadeva appeared, Prahlada Maharaja saw the Lord as the supreme solace, whereas his father, a demon, saw Him as the ultimate death
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead approaches as death, or the supreme controller of time, He takes everything away