Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Transcendental Pastimes
Pages in category "God's Transcendental Pastimes"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Had the Lord and the living beings been the same, then Srila Sukadeva Gosvami would not have taken the trouble to describe the transcendental pastimes of the Lord, for they would all be manifestations of illusory energy
- He (God) manifests His transcendental pastimes amongst them just to create the desire to go back to Godhead
- He, the P of Godhead, manifests Himself in a transcendental form, being the subject of His transcendental name, quality, pastimes, entourage & transcendental variegatedness. Although He is unaffected by all such activities, He appears to be so engaged
- Hearing of the Lord's pastimes is itself transcendental association with the Lord because there is no difference between the Lord and His transcendental pastimes
- O my Lord, by Your own will You appear in the various species of living entities, among animals lower than human beings as well as among the demigods, to perform Your transcendental pastimes
- Once one is associated with impersonalists, he can never understand the personal feature of the Lord and His transcendental pastimes
- The best thing is, after all, to get relief from all material activities and engage oneself completely in hearing the transcendental pastimes of the Lord
- The flow of the Ganges water cannot be stopped by any condition; similarly, a pure devotee's attraction for the transcendental name, form and pastimes of the Supreme Godhead cannot be stopped by any material condition
- The Lord is supremely perfect, and whenever He enacts His transcendental pastimes as a son, a rival or an object of enmity, He plays the part so perfectly that even pure devotees like Uddhava are bewildered
- The Lord's pastimes for the protection of the twice-born civilized men, the cows and the demigods are all transcendental
- The neophyte devotee, instead of jumping at once to the platform of transcendental pastimes presented by the internal energy of the Lord, may know how great the Supreme Lord is by inquiring about the process of His creative energy
- The personified Vedas praying, "This chanting and hearing of Your transcendental pastimes is the easiest process for self-realization. Simply by submissive aural reception of the transcendental message, one's heart is cleansed of all dirty things"
- The personified Vedas praying, "You (Visnu) are the controller of the three material qualities. Demigods and persons advanced in spiritual knowledge always hear and chant about Your transcendental pastimes"
- There is a great difference between mundane stories, fiction, or history and the transcendental pastimes of the Lord. The histories of the whole universe contain references to the pastimes of the incarnations of the Lord
- This liberation automatically follows for one who constantly remembers the transcendental pastimes of the Personality of Godhead. This is because all the activities of the Supreme Lord (His lila) are transcendental to the modes of the material energy
- Transcendental narrations of the pastimes of the Lord can be described only by liberated souls like Vyasadeva and his bona fide representatives who are completely merged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord