Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:God's Four Hands
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Four-armed Form (4 P)
Pages in category "God's Four Hands"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- A person who has lived in Dvaraka for six months, for one month, or even for one fortnight, there is awaiting elevation to the Vaikuntha-lokas and all the profits of sarupya-mukti (the privilege of having the same four-handed bodily features as Narayana)
- A spiritual form like the Lord's, either two-handed or four-handed, is attained by the devotees of the Lord either in the Vaikunthas or in the Goloka planet, according to the original nature of the soul
- Sarupya means attaining a four-handed form exactly like that of the Lord, sarsti means attaining opulences like those of the Supreme Lord, and sayujya means merging into the Brahman effulgence of the Lord. These are the five types of liberation
- Some yogis think of the Lord within their hearts as measuring about six inches. The Lord has four hands, in which He holds a conchshell, club, disc and lotus flower. Those who worship this form of Visnu within the heart are called sagarbha-yogis
- The devotee, who wants to enjoy the association of the Lord, enters into the Vaikuntha planets, which are innumerable, and the Supreme Lord by His plenary expansions as Narayana with four hands
- The form of the Lord as four-handed Narayana is the object of meditation for the followers of yoga-marga. In the modern age there are so many so-called yogis who do not target their meditation on the four-handed Narayana form
- The Lord is a person, He wears a garland of flowers, and He is eternally manifest with four hands, which hold (beginning from the lower left hand) a conchshell, wheel, club and lotus flower
- The Lord was enriched with four hands, earrings of molten gold and eyes blood red with fury. As He loitered about, His club constantly encircled Him like a shooting star