Category:Hand of God
"hand of god"|"hand of the lord"|"god's hand"|"lord's hand"|"hand of the supreme lord"|"hands of the supreme personality of godhead"|"hands of god"|"hands of the lord"|"god's hands "|"lord's hands "|"hands of the supreme lord"|"hand of the supreme personality of godhead"
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Caitanya's Hands (59 P)
- ► Krsna's Hand (6 C, 157 P)
Pages in category "Hand of God"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A lotus flower is also an insignia in the hand of Lord Visnu as well as in the hand of the goddess of fortune. The worshipers of the goddess of fortune and Lord Visnu together are certainly very opulent in all respects, even in material life
- All together, accompanied by the conchshell, wheel, club, lotus flower, bow, arrows, shield and sword in His hands, these presented a grand and beautiful audience for Lord Visnu which captivated all the demigods
- As iron attracted by a magnetic stone moves automatically toward the magnet, my (Prahlada's) consciousness, having been changed by His (Lord Visnu's) will, is attracted by Lord Visnu, who carries a disc in His hand. Thus I have no independence
- Atheists try to conceal the hand of God, which is present in every creation, but they cannot explain how all these creations could come into existence without a competent intelligence and almighty power behind them
- Authoritative picture of the hand symbols
- I (Laksmidevi) wish that You (Lord Kamadeva) may also place Your hand on My head, for although You already bear my insignia of golden streaks on Your chest, I regard this honor as merely a kind of false prestige for me
- In His lower right hand, Lord Vasudeva holds a club, in the upper right hand a conchshell, in the upper left hand a disc and in the lower left hand a lotus flower
- In His lower right hand, Sankarsana holds a club, in His upper right hand a conchshell, in His upper left hand a lotus flower and in His lower left hand a disc
- The gross materialist, without seeing the hand of God in such artistic manifestations as the actual flowers blooming in nature, concludes that the Absolute Truth is impersonal
- The woman's (Mohini-murti's) face was decorated by broad, beautiful, restless eyes, which moved as the ball bounced here and there from Her hand
- When describing the positions of objects in the hands of the Visnu murtis, one should begin with the lower right hand and then move to the upper right hand, to the upper left hand and finally to the lower left hand
- When killed by the hands of Rama, he (Ravana) got the privilege of taking birth as Sisupala, who had such immense opulence that he could think himself a competitor to Krsna
- When the hands of the gigantic form separately became manifested, Indra, the ruler of the heavenly planets, entered into them, and thus the living entity is able to transact business for his livelihood