Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "God's Eating"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- If one wants to know the Lord and be directly connected with Him, knowing what He wants to eat and how He is satisfied, one must take to the bhakti process. As recommended here also, one should be surcharged with unalloyed devotional service
- If you do business or if you accept some employment, do so on behalf of the Lord. Whatever you may eat, you may offer the same to the Lord and be assured that He will return the food after eating it Himself
- It is further stated that with each and every part of His body He can do the work of the other senses. This means that the Lord can walk with His hands, accept things with His legs, see with His hands and feet, eat with His eyes, etc
- The living force, being agitated by the virat-purusa, generated hunger and thirst, and when He desired to drink and eat, the mouth opened
- The Lord also relishes giving to the Vaisnava's mouth all eatables offered to Him. It is clear from this verse that the Lord eats through the sacrificial fire and the brahmana's mouth
- The main thing is that whenever prasadam is offered to the Lord, everything should be very respectfully and cleanly presented and prepared. In Jagannatha Puri, the Lord eats 56 times. So the Lord can eat as many times as you can offer