"forget Krsna" |"forget Krishna"| "forgetful of krsna" | "forgetful of Krishna" | "forgetfulness of krsna "|"forgetfulness of Krsna" | "forgetting Krsna"| "forgetting Krishna" |"forgets Krsna"|"forgets krishna"| "forgetting krsna"|"forgetting krishna"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Forgetting God (7 C, 75 P)
Pages in category "Forgetting Krsna"
The following 171 pages are in this category, out of 171 total.
- A bona fide lover of God could never forget Him, even in exchange for everything else
- A Krsna conscious person knows that if a man is suffering it is due to his forgetfulness of his eternal relationship with Krsna. Therefore, the highest benefit one can render to human society is relieving one's neighbor from all material problems
- A pure devotee does not even want to stop the repetition of birth and death. To a pure devotee, it does not matter whether he has to take birth again in the various species of life. His only ambition is that he not forget the lotus feet of the Lord
- A pure devotee never asks for any kind of material or spiritual benediction from the Lord; his only prayer is that he may not forget the lotus feet of the Lord (Krsna) in any condition of life
- A Vaisnava feels for others. A Vaisnava understands that "Those who are not Krsna conscious, those who have forgotten Krsna, they are rotting under the spell of maya. Let us do something for them"
- Actually they are all saintly persons, but now they have taken the form of bees. Although You are playing like a human being, they could not forget that You are their worshipable Deity
- After Krsna's disappearance, less intelligent people misunderstood Him. They became contaminated with the Mayavada philosophy, which produced so many mental speculators that people forgot the actual position of the Absolute Truth and the living entity
- Akrura continued, "Being bewildered by such concepts of life, I am always absorbed in thoughts of duality, and I have forgotten You (Krsna), who are the reservoir of all transcendental pleasure"
- Alas, Krsna is lying within My heart like Cupid; therefore how can I possibly give up talking of Him? I cannot forget Krsna, whose smile is sweeter than sweetness itself and who gives pleasure to My mind and eyes
- Although Arjuna is a devotee of the Lord, he sometimes forgets the nature of the Lord, but by the divine grace a devotee can at once understand the infallible condition of the Lord
- Although we may be engaged in the Lord's devotional service in the temple, material conditions are so tough and inevitable that we may forget the Lord at the time of death due to a diseased condition or mental derangement
- Amongst all our duties surely we must not forget to complete our sixteen rounds. We should not be carried away simply by the Krishna duties which is also regarded as good as chanting, but in all circumstances we shall not forget this duty
- Anadi means before the beginning of this creation. The beginning of this creation is called adi, beginning, but our forgetfulness of Krsna is anadi
- Another one of the friends of Nanda Maharaja said, "My dear Nanda, we do not know why we are so attracted by your son Krsna. We want to forget Him, but this is impossible. Why are we so naturally affectionate toward Him"
- Anything which will remind one of Krishna is spiritual, and anything which will make one forget Krishna is material
- As a great devotee of Krsna, he (Sri Arjuna) could not forget Krsna even for a moment, because that is the nature of a devotee
- As soon as we forget Krsna and we want to do things for our sense gratification, that is maya. And as soon as we give up this process of sense gratification and do everything for Krsna, that is liberation
- As soon as we forget Krsna, immediately there is maya. Just like the sunshine and in the shade, they are existing side by side
- As soon as we forget this clear fact (Supreme Lord is the predominating Absolute), we are at once in illusion, and thus we are put into threefold miseries, as one is put into dense darkness
- At any circumstances you must not forget Krsna. I love you at my heart and therefore I gave you the name Krsna devi dasi
- Because of their poor fund of knowledge, the Mayavadi philosophers forget the fact that Krsna is always full with six opulences, eight transcendental qualities and eight kinds of perfection
- Because you have forgotten Krsna, therefore Krsna has given you so many books, Vedic literature. Therefore I was stressing, don't waste your time in reading nonsense literature. Just concentrate your mind in this Vedic literature
- Being engaged in receiving all the friends, relatives and residents of Vrndavana on that holy occasion, she forgot to feed the child (Krsna) milk. He was crying, being hungry, but mother Yasoda could not hear Him cry because of the various noises
- Brahma said, "When one forgets Your personality, that is the conditioned state of maya. Therefore one who is fixed upon You both internally and externally is not illusioned"
- By asking this benediction (I simply request that I may not forget Your (Krsna's) lotus feet at any time) from the Lord, the sage Narada showed the ideal prayer of all pure devotees
- By gradual development of Krsna consciousness in good association, the living entity can understand that due to forgetfulness of Krsna he has become conditioned by the laws of material nature
- By the influence of maya only, one forgets his eternal relationship with Krsna and identifies himself with his body and the by-products of the body - namely wife, children, society, friendship and love
- Demon is thinking how to wipe out, how to banish Krsna, how to kill Krsna. They don't want Krsna. That is demonic. So therefore they do not know that a demonic person is always suffering. That is due to his forgetfulness of Krsna
- Desire cannot be completely absent because I am living entity. So my desire should be not to forget Krsna. That's all, that one desire. That is real desire. All other desires, they are foolish. We cannot be desireless, but we should desire only bona fide
- Eternally liberated, they never forget Krsna. There is no period throughout the existence... There is no question of existence. It is their all existence. Never touched by maya, forgetfulness. That is nitya-mukta
- Even if they are illusioned by some ghastly scene or by any accidental occurrence, devotees never forget Krsna. Even in the greatest danger they can remember Krsna
- Everyone who is in this material world, forgotten God, or Krsna, he is already intoxicated. Just like intoxicated man, he cannot recognize even his father, mother, or even his sister or mother. It has been practical
- First of all awaken your own Krsna consciousness, you understand Krsna, and then go out, kara para upakara. Because people are in darkness. People are in darkness. They have forgotten Krsna
- For a devotee, there is nothing material, for material existence only means forgetfulness of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- For example, as there is no separation between fire and air, there is no separation between Krsna and the living entities. When the living entities forget Krsna, they are not in their normal condition
- For, when there is an order from a superior about doing something, there is simultaneously a prohibition. When the order is that one should always remember Krsna, the prohibition is that one should never forget Him
- Forgetfulness is our nature. We are not as perfect as God; therefore there are so many inefficiencies. So forgetfulness is also another material quality. So, material life means forgetting Krsna
- Forgetfulness of Krishna means an unhealthy state of life which is symptomized by so many problems and distresses. So if we want to attain our natural happy state of life of full satisfaction, we must again take to the shelter of Krishna
- Forgetfulness of this transcendental relationship between the living entity and the Personality of Godhead has created a false sense of everyone's being a miniature Krsna, who tries to enjoy the world to his best capacity
- Forgetting Krsna, the living entity has been attracted by the external feature from time immemorial. Therefore the illusory energy (maya) gives him all kinds of misery in his material existence
- Fortunate person means he must be sincere, serious to know about Krsna. That is fortunate. Because our misfortune has begun by forgetting Krsna
- He (a first-class devotee) opens eyes that are closed by forgetfulness of Krsna. Thus the living entity is liberated from the dullness of material energy and is engaged fully in the service of the Lord
- Human society is becoming so degraded that they are trying to forget God. That is their advancement of civilization. The more you deny existence of God and become a so-called rascal scientist, then you are advanced. This is the position
- I am so pleased to learn that you are studying arithmetic so quickly. Five plus five is equal to ten. Two plus two is equal to four. So Krishna plus everything is Vrndavana. Do not forget Krishna, and you shall always be in Vrndavana
- I am trying to enjoy. This is material world. We have forgotten that we are part and parcel of Krsna. Our business is not to enjoy but to help Krsna to enjoy. That is our business, part and parcel
- I do not remember any part of my life when I was forgetful of Krsna
- I only want that all you my disciples always think of Krishna and never forget Him for a moment. In this way you can conquer Krishna
- If a particular part of the body is diseased, the whole attention of the body goes to that part. Similarly, devotees care for any person who is forgetful of Krsna and therefore in material consciousness
- If actually there is any sympathizer for the fallen conditioned souls, he is a Vaisnava. He knows why they are suffering. Therefore he wants to give him the information: "My dear friend, you are suffering simply for forgetting your real lover, Krsna"
- If you can manufacture gold, then we can very soon spread our Krishna Consciousness, but I think Krishna will not give us that opportunity, because as soon as we get large quantity of gold, we forget Krishna
- If you live in the temple or if you live in God's business, Krsna consciousness, then you are in the spiritual world. You are not in the material world. Material world means where God is forgotten
- If you want to forget Krsna or God, He will give you intelligence in such a way that you will forget forever. There will be no chance to come to the precincts of God
- If you want to forget Krsna, if you want to become happy without Krsna, He'll give you so many chances that you'll forget Krsna. Life after life
- In every yuga the same thing is there, they forget the Lord and to maintain their body they work very hard day and night
- In our Krsna consciousness movement, we have recommended that the neophyte chant at least sixteen rounds. This chanting of sixteen rounds is absolutely necessary if one wants to remember Krsna and not forget Him
- In the beginning we must treat the Lord with awe and veneration. Later one when we are perfectly on the spiritual platform, we treat Krsna more intimately, and therefore we forget the exalted position of Krsna
- Indeed, sometimes Krsna puts them into extreme suffering by separating Himself from them. Nonetheless, they cannot forget Krsna
- It is correct that the brahma-jyotir is comprised of spiritual souls and that ultimately nothing is impersonal. Dead matter means forgetfulness of Krsna
- It is stated in the Bhagavad-gita that Krsna Himself is residing in everyone's heart, and He causes both remembrance and forgetfulness
- It is the Yamaraja's duty to see that these rascals who have forgotten Krsna, or God, and come here to enjoy material sense gratification, they must be punished. Because material sense gratification is always sinful
- It may be, according to the material calculation, these are good sinful activities and these are bad sinful activities. No, sinful activities are sinful activities. What is our sinful activity? As soon as we forget Krsna, everything we do, that is sinful
- King Nrga said, "I pray that I may have the benediction of never forgetting Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, no matter to which form of life or planet I may be transferred"
- Krsna concluded, "The demigods are My devotees, and therefore it is not possible for them to forget My supremacy, but somehow or other he has become puffed up with material power and thus is now maddened"
- Krsna continued, "Similarly, in order to increase the love of My devotees, sometimes I appear to be lost to them, and instead of forgetting Me, they feel their loving sentiments for Me increase"
- Krsna is our most intimate master, friend, father or son and object of conjugal love. Forgetting Krsna, we have created so many objects of questions and answers, but none of them are able to give us complete satisfaction
- Krsna is the origin of Lord Visnu. He should always be remembered and never forgotten at any time. All the rules and prohibitions mentioned in the sastras should be the servants of these two principles
- Krsna is very strict. If anyone wants to forget Him, He will give him so many chances that he will never be able to understand what is Krsna. But Krsna's devotee are more compassionate than Krsna. Therefore they preach KC to the poor people
- Krsna replied, "Because you (Kings) have now turned your faces toward Me, I, as master of everyone, shall always give you good counsel so that you may never forget Me and so that gradually you will come back home, back to Godhead"
- Kunti continued, "The fact is that although You (Krsna) are equal to everyone, You are especially inclined to the devotees who always think of You. The devotees are related to You by ties of love. As such, they cannot forget You even for a moment"
- Material means when the consciousness is forgetful of Krsna. That is material. Material means gradual development of forgetfulness of Krsna
- Materialism means forgetfulness of Krsna. Otherwise, there is no materialism; everything is spiritual
- Maya is also Krsna's energy, so it is her duty to punish the conditioned soul because they have decided to forget Krsna. Still, Krsna is so merciful, He comes personally, He authorizes His devotee, servant, to enlighten these conditioned souls
- Maya means absence of Krsna consciousness. This is maya, absence of Krsna consciousness. When you forget Krsna, this is maya. When we remember Krsna, know Krsna, there is no maya
- Maya means to give sufficient punishment to the living entities who have forgotten Krsna and want to enjoy material life independently. They are called conditioned soul
- Maya means when we forget Krsna and we want to enjoy this material world to the best capacity, means as far as we can do with our senses, Krsna gives us opportunity. Krsna gives us opportunity, and therefore so many varieties of life
- Most of the girl friends of Krsna were married, but because Krsna was their friend before their marriages, they could not forget His attractive features, which were always fascinating to them, even after their marriages
- Narada said, "My Lord (Krsna), You have very kindly asked what You can do for me. I simply request that I may not forget Your lotus feet at any time. I do not care where I may be, but I pray that I constantly be allowed to remember Your lotus feet"
- No one is dear to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, nor is anyone His enemy or friend. But He gives inspiration to those who have not forgotten Him and destroys those who have
- On account of presence and absence of Krsna things become material and spiritual. If you keep yourself always in Krsna consciousness then you are spiritual, and if you forget Krsna, material
- One is eternally the servitor of the Lord (Krsna), and when he forgets this position he thinks of enjoying the material world, but factually he is in illusion
- One is immediately freed from the clutches of maya if he seriously and sincerely says, 'My dear Krsna, although I have forgotten You for so many long years in the material world, today I am surrendering unto You. I am Your sincere and serious servant'
- One should also have compassion for the people in general, who are suffering due to forgetfulness of Krsna. These important functions will make one happy within this material world
- One who wants to continue to forget the Lord is helped by the Lord to forget Him birth after birth
- Our loving object is Krsna. Somehow or other, we have forgotten Him. We don't trace the history when we forgot. That is useless labor. But we have forgotten, that is a fact. Now revive it. Here is reminder. So take opportunity
- Our real business, our real occupation, is to serve Krsna, God. That is our... That service spirit, because we have forgotten God, or Krsna, we are serving somebody else
- People in general, because of their foolishness only, try to become masters of everything, forgetting the transcendental mellow of servitorship to the Lord
- Persons who are not in Krsna consciousness are living a very precarious life, as described in this verse, but all these circumstantial conditions are due to forgetfulness of Krsna
- Prahlada Maharaja suffered greatly, but still he never forgot the lotus feet of the Lord. This is because a pure devotee of the Lord is so purified in his heart that he cannot leave the shelter of Lord Krsna in any circumstances
- Prahlada Maharaja was put into so many trials when he was only a child, still he never forgot Krsna. That is the sign of maha-bhagavata. In any circumstances
- Prahlada Maharaja's example was that in spite of continuous torturing by his father, he never forgot Krsna. This we have to follow. In spite of all kinds of inconveniences and torture by the atheist class of men, we shall never forget Krsna consciousness
- She (Yasoda) was made to forget this situation because the Lord wanted to make a complete gesture of childishness before the affectionate Yasoda
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "If I give up hope of meeting Krsna, I shall then be happy. Therefore, let us stop this most inglorious discussion of Krsna. It would be better for us to talk of glorious topics and forget Him"
- Srimati Radharani's ecstasy also made Her think of Krsna as Cupid, and this understanding frightened Her. She said, "This Cupid, who has conquered the whole world and entered My heart, is My greatest enemy, for He does not allow Me to forget Him"
- Sudama thought, "I do not want any opulence. I only desire not to forget His service. I simply wish to be associated with His (Krsna) pure devotees. May my mind and activities be always engaged in His service"
- Sudama thought, "The Lord (Krsna) was so kind to me that He did not give me even a farthing, knowing very well that I am a poverty-stricken man who, if I got some money, might become puffed up and mad after material opulence and so forget Him"
- Surrender means this, that "Krsna, so long I was forgotten that missing You. Now I have gotten from this day I surrender unto You. Whatever You like, You can do it." That's all
- The distinction is that the nitya-siddhas are eternally Krsna conscious without any forgetfulness, whereas the nitya-baddhas, or eternally conditioned souls, are forgetful of their relationship with Krsna
- The doormen were aware that they were going to the criminal department of the material world, and they expected that they might go to the lowest species and forget the Supreme Lord
- The environment of Vrndavana constantly reminds us of Krsna and Balarama. On the land of Vrndavana are the impressions of His footprints, the residence of the goddess of fortune, and because of such signs we cannot forget Krsna
- The forgetful conditioned soul is educated by Krsna through the Vedic literatures, the realized spiritual master and the Supersoul
- The gopis are perfectly and thoroughly in cognition of this relationship with Krsna, whereas the living entities under the spell of maya, the illusory energy, are forgetful of Krsna and think themselves separate identities having no connection with Him
- The gopis at Vrndavana could not forget the Lord when the Lord was away in the forest cow herding
- The gopis continued, "We constantly remember various attractive features of beautiful Krsna - His walking, His smiling, His joking words. We have all become lost by the dealings of Krsna, and it is impossible for us to forget Him"
- The gopis further expressed that Vrndavana was still full of all opulence and good fortune; there was no scarcity or want in Vrndavana as far as material necessities were concerned. But in spite of such opulence they could not forget Krsna and Balarama
- The kings said, "We do not want liberation from the entanglement of material existence. By Your (Krsna's) will we may take birth in any species of life; it does not matter. We simply pray that we never forget Your lotus feet under any circumstances"
- The Lord is merciful; if anyone wants to forget Him and enjoy this material world, He gives him full facility, not directly but through the agency of His material potency
- The Lord's pure devotee renders service unto the Lord out of unalloyed love only, and while discharging such devotional service the pure devotee forgets the position of the Supreme Lord
- The managers, when they are forgetful of Krsna, he cannot manage
- The material body is a gift of the material energy, technically called illusion. Identification with the material body is due to forgetfulness of our eternal relationship with the Lord
- The most obnoxious misery of a living entity is his forgetfulness of Krsna. A pure devotee, therefore, always tries to evoke everyone's Krsna consciousness. This is the panacea for all miseries
- The other gopi continued, "Who can forget a solitary conversation with Krsna, on whose chest the goddess of fortune always remains, in spite of Krsna’s not desiring her? My dear Uddhava, Vrndavana is the land of rivers, forests and cows"
- The prison is a necessary institution of the governmental establishment for those who are disobedient to the laws of the government. Similarly, this material world, full of miseries, is a temporary creation of the Lord for those who have forgotten Him
- The statement of the brahmana Sudama is correct. An ordinary man who is very poor and prays to the Lord for benediction in material opulence, and who somehow or other becomes richer in material opulence, immediately forgets his obligation to the Lord
- The sufferings of humanity are due to forgetfulness of Krsna as the supreme enjoyer, the supreme proprietor, and the supreme friend
- The world is feeling so much disturbed by the misarrangement of the leaders of the society. They have forgotten Krsna or God. They are thinking that by material advancement they will be happy, but that is never possible
- There is no duality. There is one, Krsna. But you have created duality. That is maya. When you forget Krsna, that is duality
- There is no material. When you forget Krsna, that is material. Just like madness. Madness is not our natural position, but when your brain is deranged, then it is madness
- There is nothing material. Everything is spiritual, but we do not know how to use it. Therefore it is material. When you forget Krsna, when you forget the proprietorship of Kṛsna upon everything, that is material
- They are forgetful of Krsna. They do not know what is God, therefore they say that God is dead, there is no God, God is impersonal. So many theories they have got. Actually, they have no idea what is God
- They cannot understand that by serving Krsna, we become healthy or in our normal position. This is called ignorance. Somebody is trying to forget Him, somebody is trying to become equal with Him. This business is going on
- They have been forced to forget Hare Krsna by the so-called rascal leaders. Otherwise India is meant for chanting Hare Krsna, the whole India
- They have forgotten Krsna, they have forgotten God, and I am trying to make them Krsna conscious. It is a very difficult job
- This healthy condition is lost when the living entity forgets Krsna due to being attracted by the external features of Krsna's maya energy. This world of maya is called durasraya, which means false or bad shelter
- This is confirmed by Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita, Fifteenth Chapter, "I am present in everyone's heart, and I cause one to remember and forget. I am the original compiler of the Vedanta, and I am the actual knower of the Vedas"
- This is explained in the Bhagavad-gita: kamais tais tair hrta-jnanah prapadyante ’nya-devatah (BG 7.20). "A person who loses his intelligence because of greed and lust forgets the Supreme Personality of Godhead and takes shelter of the demigods"
- This is yoga system: bhakti-yoga. Yoga means to connect, to add, yoga. So at the present moment we are almost disconnected. Not exactly disconnected; forgotten our relationship with Krsna, or God
- This material world is a field of activity for the persons who have forgotten Krsna
- This regulative principle (always think of Krsna and never forget Him) is applicable to all varnas and asramas, the castes and occupations of life
- Those who are strong in Krsna consciousness cannot possibly forget Krsna at any stage because they are accustomed to chanting the Hare Krsna mantra, especially when there is a signal from death
- Those who have forgotten Krsna must certainly be bewildered, but those who are in Krsna consciousness are not bewildered at all
- To be saved from faulty association, King Kulasekhara prays fervently to the Lord that he may never forget His lotus feet in any future birth
- To stop death, to stop birth, is not possible unless one comes to Krsna consciousness. Unless one does not come to the position of loving Krsna, there's no question of freedom. That is the nature's law. We have forgotten Krsna
- To the extent we are thinking of Krishna, to that extent Maya has no influence. But as much as we are desiring to forget Krishna and trying to enjoy for ourself, so to that extent we must suffer the pains of Maya
- We are all eternal servants of the Lord (Krsna), and when we forget this essential part of our nature we are put into material conditions of life
- We are trapped souls in a state of forgetfulness of Krishna
- We can utilize everything for Krsna's service. Our only preaching is that "Don't forget Krsna."
- We don't deprecate the material advancement. But we simply warn that "Don't forget Krsna simply for the matter of material advancement." This is Krsna consciousness
- We forget our relationship with God, or Krsna. Then adharma. That is... Instead of becoming servant of Krsna, I become servant of so many things
- We have created unnecessary problems simply by forgetting Krsna. This is the material nature. Bhave 'smin klisyamananam. Therefore you have to work so hard
- We have established the International Society for Krishna Consciousness to give people an opportunity to associate with those who have not forgotten Krsna. This spiritual association offered by our ISKCON movement is increasing day by day
- We have no connection with this material world. But somehow or other, we are attached to this material enjoyment and we have forgotten Krsna, we have forgotten our home, we have forgotten our real identity
- We must love. There is no escape. I must love somebody, because the propensity's there. So the original love is for Krsna. But because we have forgotten Krsna, therefore our love is distributed in so many ways
- What is that glanih? The glanih is when we forget Krsna. Then our activities become polluted. Just like a servant. If he forgets that there is master, then he becomes polluted. He steals, he mismanages things, things become very disordered
- When his (Bharata) mind was immersed in that lake, he even forgot the regulative service to the Lord
- When the dehi, or the spirit soul, although by nature it is superior than the material nature, but still, because he's encaged within the material nature, he's forgetful of Krsna
- When we desire to enjoy this material world, forgetting service of Krsna, that is the beginning of our misfortune
- When we forget Krsna, that is materialism. And when we constantly remember Krsna, that is spiritualism. The materialists means they are thinking of sense gratification
- When you forget Krsna, or God, and if we think there is something else than Krsna, then we are afraid. And those who are convinced and realized souls that there is nothing but Krsna, where is the cause of fearfulness?
- While Krsna was the charioteer of Arjuna, sun rays glittered on the dress of the Lord, and the beautiful hue created by the reflection of such rays was never forgotten by Bhismadeva
- While speaking in this way, Srimati Radharani suddenly remembered Krsna. Indeed, He appeared within Her heart. Greatly astonished, She told Her friends, "The person I want to forget is lying in My heart"
- Who, after smelling the dust of His lotus feet even once, could ever forget it? Simply by expanding the leaves of His eyebrows, Krsna has given the deathblow to those who were burdening the earth
- Why you are suffering? Forgetting Krsna. That's all. Now you revive your memory about Krsna, you become happy. That's all. Very simple thing. Now don't try to find out the history when you forgot
- Why you create unnecessary necessities of life and become complicated and forget Krsna? What is this civilization? Rascal civilization. Instead of giving protection to the cows, you are cutting the throat. Is that civilization?
- Within this simple order (always think of Krsna) and prohibition (never forget krsna) all regulative principles are found complete
- You cannot understand God in any other form, in the form of a dog, in the form of a cat, or even the form of a demigod. Demigods, they are very rich, opulent, so sometimes they forget. Out of very much being affluent, people forget Krsna
- You don't forget Krsna, your life will be successful
- You must be very careful and always praying to Krishna that you will not forget Him at the time of dying
- You should always remember that marriage is not impediment. The greatest enemy is forgetfulness of Krishna
- You should understand it that anything which will remind one of Krishna is spiritual, and anything which will make one forget Krishna is material. Actually, everything is of spiritual nature because everything is coming from the Ultimate Source, Krishna
- Yudhisthira said, "Our material existence is caused by our forgetfulness of Your (Krsna's) personality, but fortunately the darkness of forgetfulness is immediately dissipated if one is privileged to hear about Your glories"