Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Engaging Our Body in Devotional Service to God
Pages in category "Engaging Our Body in Devotional Service to God"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.
- The human form of life is a chance for one to understand his position. Therefore the most intelligent person takes to devotional service just to engage his mind, senses and body in the service of the Lord without deviation
- The sixty-four items of devotional service should include all of our activities of body, mind and speech. The regulative principle of devotional service enjoins that all of our senses must be employed in the service of the Lord
- The three rods, or tridanda, indicate that a Vaisnava sannyasi vows to render service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead by his body, mind and words
- The Vaisnava who knows that he is not this body, he does not therefore neglect his body, but he takes very nice care so that he may utilize his body in the service of Krishna
- Those who are cultivating spiritual life and executing devotional service are always engaged in activity. Such activity can be performed with the body or with the mind