Category:Do Not Want
"not want" | "don't want" | "doesn't want" | "won't want"
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Devotees of God Do Not Want Anything (2 P)
- ► Unwanted (6 C, 84 P)
Pages in category "Do Not Want"
The following 97 pages are in this category, out of 97 total.
- A crane stands on the edge of a pond that is always disturbed by flowing water, mud, and stones. The crane is like a householder who is disturbed in the shelter of his home but who, because of too much attachment, does not want to change his position
- A person does not have illicit sex. That does not mean he has no sexual capacity. He has full sexual capacity, but he does not want to do it unless it is required for certain purpose
- A person who wants to give everything in charity to Krsna but does not want anything in return is considered the real renouncer. Thus, a devotee will refuse to accept any kind of liberation, even if it is offered by the Lord
- A wise man who becomes attached to Krsna does not want any return from Him, either in the form of relieving distress or in gaining money
- Although material existence and the material body are not comfortable, why does the living entity not want to leave?
- Although she (Queen Arci) did not want to touch her feet to the ground, she nonetheless accepted all difficulties when she went to the forest with her husband (King Prthu)
- As far as Maharaja Prthu was concerned, he had already practiced this process (the kundalini-cakra), and since he did not want to wait for the time when his death would occur naturally, he took advantage of the sat-cakra penetration process
- As God hasn't got to do anything, we, being Krsna's part and parcel, we have got that tendency that we don't want to do anything, but we want to enjoy. But we have fallen under certain conditions, and we have to work. This is our position
- At the time of death it is decided what kind of body you are going to have next. That is decided by superior authority. You cannot dictate that "Give me this body," or "I don't want this body"
- Atheists do not want any God, and Lord Buddha therefore said that there is no God, but he adopted the means to instruct his followers for their benefit
- Atheists do not want God because they're always sinful, and if they think of God, that there is God, then there is a great risk of punishment. They shudder. Therefore they deny God
- Balarama said, "It is clear that they do not want a peaceful settlement, for they are factually warmongers. With great pride they have repeatedly insulted Me by calling the Yadu dynasty ill names"
- Because the brahmanas and Vaisnavas are always directed by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, they are not greedy for material wealth. What is absolutely necessary they possess, but they do not want an expanded kingdom
- Because the real fact is they do not want to give up meat-eating and fish-eating. Therefore they like Vivekananda. That is the real reason. And Caitanya Mahaprabhu's movement, Vaisnava, they have to give up so many things. That is the disease
- Demon is thinking how to wipe out, how to banish Krsna, how to kill Krsna. They don't want Krsna. That is demonic. So therefore they do not know that a demonic person is always suffering. That is due to his forgetfulness of Krsna
- Devotees do not want any such miracles to perform or to make some jugglery to the people
- Eight symptoms of a jivan mukta - 07 A further symptom (of a liberated person) is satya-kama, which indicates that all his desires are directed to the Supreme Truth, Krsna. He does not want anything else
- Even if you do not want, you cannot, I mean to say, combat all these, I mean to say, attacks of the material nature. That is the way of material nature. Therefore self-realization is the opportunity of this human form of life
- Even one who does not want to commit sinful acts will be forced to do so by habit. Pariksit Maharaja therefore considered the process of atonement to have little value for saving one from sinful acts
- Everyone wants money, everyone wants good wife, good family, good comfortable life. Caitanya Mahaprabhu denies, that "I don't want all these things."
- Expertness is you just try to do which is easily performed by you. You don't accept anything heavy task because Krsna does not want that you have to do this heavy task. Whatever you know, you just apply it. You dovetail it in Krsna consciousness
- Favorably means what Krsna wants. That is favorable. If you do what Krsna wants, that is favorable. And if you do what Krsna does no want, that is unfavorable; that is not bhakti
- First of all I do not want to be relieve also. That is also another disease. You see? You will be surprised. It is my practical experience. This Krsna consciousness movement, before starting, I wrote one letter to Mahatma Gandhi
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) did not want to interfere with the current of the time, but he prepared himself to meet death very cheerfully and very properly
- He says, "I do not want to chant in a room with women"
- Hearing is our main business. You are hearing. If you go out from this temple you will also hear. Or the sound is always going on. If we do not want to hear, the hearing is going on
- I am very sorry that these people do not want to see their sons develop high character and knowledge in God conciousness, but they want to push them in the stereotyped way of materialistic life
- I do not want disease. Why it is enforced upon me? And what is the purpose of my coming in this material world, and where I shall go after my death? Or this is the finish? There are so many things to inquire
- I do not want to die, but death is as sure as anything. So this is the problem
- I know that George will not ask us to vacate. He is not that type of man. But, still there should be some relationship. We don't want proprietorship
- If I ask you that "You sit down in this vacant land and you live eternally," you will leave this place: "No, no, I don't want this eternity. Let me go to Calcutta."
- If the devotee can be engaged twenty-four hours each day in devotional service they do not want anything else, not even the happiness of liberation or of becoming one with the Supreme
- If we want to realize God, it is very simple; there is no difficulty. But unfortunately we do not want. That is our disease
- If you don't want me to do this, then you must say what you want me to do. Is it not right? Suppose I am chanting. If you don't want me to chant, then what do you want me to do, the next question will be
- In all species of life, in all forms of life, they are all our svajana, kinsmen. How it cannot be? Because Krsna is the original father. This is Krsna consciousness. Therefore a devotee of Krsna does not want to commit a little harm to any living entity
- It is not that if you do not come in that dress in our temple you will not understand our philosophy. That is not... We don't mean that. But it is convenient. But anyone who does not want to change this dress, that does not matter. We don't insist
- Kardama Muni was in the hermitage practicing complete celibacy as a brahmacari, and although he had the desire to marry, he did not want to be a householder for the whole span of his life because he was conversant with the Vedic principles of human life
- Karmis want material possessions, jnanis and yogis want spiritual possessions, but devotees do not want any material or spiritual assets. They want only to serve the Lord
- Krsna can be seen always, provided you want to see God. But we don't want to see God. That is the difficulty
- Life is going on. "I have become befooled, so I don't want that my son will be intelligent. Let him become befooled. Let him become befooled." This is called punah punas carvita-carvananam (SB 7.5.30), repeatedly chewing the chewed
- Lord Brahma, who is worshiped by the brahmanas, has very mercifully given you to me, and that is why I have met you. I do not want to give up your company, for my mind and eyes are fixed upon you and cannot be drawn away
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu prayed to Krsna: My dear son of Nanda, I do not want any material happiness in the shape of many followers, nor immense opulence in wealth, nor any beautiful wife, nor do I want cessation from material existence
- No great man wants to become great. But because he's great, God helps him to become great
- Nobody wants to die. Suppose we are sitting here, and if there is some death signal, oh, we shall at once flee away from this place, if there is fire, because we do not want to die. That is a fact
- Nonetheless, although allured by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who offered him (Prahlada) all benedictions for material happiness, because of his unalloyed Krsna consciousness he did not want to take any material benefit for sense gratification
- Siddhasvarupa does not want to take disciples, neither he should have disciples while I am alive. That is the process
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu confidentially prayed, mama janmani janmanisvare bhavatad bhaktir ahaituki tvayi: "My Lord, please bless Me with Your devotional service. I do not want anything else"
- Sympathetic good lady as she was, Srimati Draupadi did not want to put the wife of Dronacarya in the same position of childlessness, both from the point of motherly feelings and from the respectable position held by the wife of Dronacarya
- That special mercy of the power to preach is given to a devotee who does not want anything material from his spiritual master but wants only to serve him. The story of the demon Ravana illustrates this point
- The asuras perpetually struggle to persecute the Vaisnavas because they do not want Vaisnavism to spread
- The basic principle of creation is that this material world is the field of activities of the rebellious living entity. "I don't want to serve Krsna. I want to serve my senses." That is the whole world, going on
- The brahmanas do not seek material comforts from Me. They are very pure and do not want to possess anything. They simply engage in My devotional service. What is the need of their asking for material benefits from anyone else?
- The demigods, who are very puffed up by their material opulence, pray to the Lord only for material happiness, not knowing anything better. Devotees like Prahlada Maharaja, however, do not want material happiness
- The devotees do not want the fruitive results of their work, nor do they want any kind of salvation. They relish the glorious superhuman activities of the Lord, such as His lifting Govardhana Hill and His killing the demon Putana in infancy
- The entire world is a replica of Vaikuntha for the devotee because he has no anxiety. He sees that everything belongs to Krsna, and he does not want to enjoy anything for himself
- The example is given just like a hungry man, when he's eating, as he's eating so he's feeling satisfaction and no hunger, proportionately. And at one time it will come, he'll say, "No, I don't want any more. I am completely satisfied."
- The Hindus, Muslims, they are innocent. They don't fight. These politicians engaged them to fight artificially for their political ambition. The wars also declared nowadays, on account of the rascal politicians. The people do not want it
- The industrialist and the capitalist do not want the farmer to remain at home, satisfied with his agricultural produce. When the farmers are satisfied by a luxuriant growth of food grains, the capitalist becomes gloomy at heart
- The jnanis, the yogis, or the karmis, they do not want this no attachment. They want more and more attachment
- The karmis, jnanis, yogis - everyone is in want. They cannot be happy. And when you come to the position, "My Lord, I do not want anything. Simply I want to serve You. Give me this opportunity," that is perfection
- The kings said, "We do not want liberation from the entanglement of material existence. By Your (Krsna's) will we may take birth in any species of life; it does not matter. We simply pray that we never forget Your lotus feet under any circumstances"
- The living entity - whatever his condition - does not want to give up the body. But he will be forced to give it up because, after all, this material body cannot exist forever
- The Mayavadi philosophers, impersonalists, they want not only extinction of these material pangs but they want to be situated in spiritual consciousness only
- The Mayavadis and other atheists do not want the Krsna consciousness movement to develop because it educates people in God consciousness. Such is the policy of the atheists
- The milk is produced by the cow, but it is not meant for the cow. It is meant for the human being. If you offer the milk, 30 pounds of milk, after milking the cow, and if you offer to the cow, it will refuse. It will refuse, "I don't want it."
- The point is that a devotee, even he does not know, does not want advertisement, Krsna advertises him. Krsna advertises him without his intention. Krsna wants to see that his devotee is very much advertised as a devotee
- The real fact is they (the Bengalis) do not want to give up meat-eating and fish-eating. Therefore they like Vivekananda
- The root cause (of divorce) is that "As soon as I don't find satisfaction, then I don't want." That is stated in the Srimad-Bhagavatam: dam-patyam ratim eva hi
- The situation of the gopis is perplexing, for although they did not want personal happiness, it was imposed upon them. The solution to this perplexity is that Sri Krsna's sense of happiness is limited by the happiness of the gopis
- The Vedic culture is that a sannyasi, when he comes to beg in a householder's house, he receives him very respectfully, and whatever he wants, they want to supply. But they do not want anything
- They (the hippies) have no leader. Now, if they come to us seriously, they get the right thing. But that is also their defect. When we propose, "Come and take this Krsna," they don't want. They want that marijuana
- This material world is not created for those who do not want to enjoy sense gratification, who constantly remain in transcendental loving service and who are eternally Krsna conscious
- This world is so made that even if we do not want to be sinful, the circumstances is so made that we'll be obliged to commit sins. It is such a place. Therefore in Srimad-Bhagavatam it is stated that this place is padam padam yad vipadam
- Vaisnava himself is very happy because he is in direct connection with Krsna. He personally has no complaint, because a Vaisnava is satisfied simply by serving Krsna. That's all. He doesn't want anything
- Vidura, was astonished how powerful is the urge to continue life. This sense of continuing one's life indicates that a living being is eternally a living entity and does not want to change his bodily habitation
- We are not submitting to suffering. Then what is the civilization? We don't want suffering. That is our position
- We do not want chilly cold. Therefore we are covering. The cause is we are suffering. Therefore we are covering. And after covering, we are feeling some pleasure. This pleasure is, for the time being, absence of suffering. That's all
- We find that materialists are generally devotees of many demigods, especially Lord Siva and mother Durga. They do not actually want spiritual happiness, for it is almost unknown to them
- We should always remember, Krishna is always full in Himself; He does not want a pinch of our help for his satisfaction, but if we try to satisfy Him in so many ways as directed by acaryas and scriptures, indirectly we become benefited by such activities
- When actually one becomes intelligent, then the enquiry is: "Why? Why I am put into this miserable condition of life? I do not want this, and it is forced upon me. I do not want to die; death is there. I do not want disease; the disease is there"
- When the hog is taken from the flock for being killed, he screams very loudly, "Don't want. I don't want to be killed." Although the life is very abominable, still he's attached to the body. The old man is attached to the body
- When we don't want to serve God, then we are sent to the maya, to serve maya
- Who in this world does not want to possess wealth, beauty and the social respectability that come from these opulences? People generally desire material enjoyment, material opulence and the association of aristocratic family members
- Who is such a fool that he does not want to be Krsna conscious by this simple method and thus attain the highest perfectional life of eternity, bliss and knowledge?
- Why I have accepted this body which I do not want? What kind of God I am? So the whole world is full of these ideas. So this movement is a revolutionary movement, Krsna consciousness
- You don't, you do not want, you want or not want, that is not the question. First of all you must know what is your real identity. You do not want and do want, that independence you have got always. That is a different thing
- You have taken service from Radharani? Ohhh. You have murdered me. We don't want to take any service from Krsna, and He has taken the opportunity, sent us... We want to simply give our service, not any exchange
- You have to die, but when there is warning of death, why you fly? Rascal, why you fly? That means you do not want to die. You give this slogan, that "When there is warning of death, why do you fly? You have to die"
- Yudhisthira said, "People who do not want to be freed from this material existence but desire to enjoy material opulences, their desires are also fulfilled by their Krsna conscious activities"