Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disagree | disagreeable | disagreed | disagreeing | disagreement | disagreements | disagrees
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Disagreement"
The following 56 pages are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Acting from within the cores of the hearts of all philosophers, who propagate various views, He causes them to forget their own souls while sometimes agreeing and sometimes disagreeing among themselves
- All the respectable sages, kings and demigods who assembled there agreed unanimously that King Yudhisthira was quite competent to take the responsibility of performing the Rajasuya sacrifice; no one was in disagreement on this fact
- Although marriage by personal selection or by agreement took place in the past, we find no such thing as divorce by disagreement
- As confirmed in Srimad-Bhagavatam, the Bhagavad-gita, the Mahabharata and the Upanisads, He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna Himself, and He is worshipable by everyone in this age of disagreement
- Disciplic succession means to accept the disciplic conclusion. Arjuna was a disciple of Krishna and Brahma was also a disciple of Krishna. Thus there is no disagreement between the conclusions of Brahma and Arjuna
- Divorce by disagreement took place among low-class men, but marriage by agreement was found even in the very highest classes, especially in the royal ksatriya families
- I am glad to note your determination to be freed from the material entanglement by chanting Hare Krishna mantra. This is the recommended process for this age of disagreement for achieving Krishna consciousness
- I offer my respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who is full of unlimited qualities and whose different potencies bring about agreement and disagreement between disputants
- If in this universe there are many rulers and justices who disagree about punishment and reward, their contradictory actions will neutralize each other, and no one will be punished or rewarded
- In the spiritual world there is no disagreement. That God is great and we are small, there is no disagreement. That is spiritual world. And the material world means, "God is great, we are small" - there is disagreement. That is material world
- In the Vaikuntha world all the living entities are in oneness with the Supreme Godhead because they never defy His orders. Here in the material world, however, they are not sammata, agreeable, but always asammata, disagreeable
- In this age of disagreement you cannot say that this type of religion is nice, that type of religion is nice. That is finished now. You have to take this mantra: Hare Krsna
- In this age of logic, argument and disagreement, the chanting of Hare Krsna is the only means for self-realization. Because this transcendental vibration alone can deliver the conditioned soul, it is considered to be the essence of the Vedanta-sutra
- In this material world, since most people are nondevotees, they regularly compete, fight, disagree and war among themselves, for everyone wants to enjoy and satisfy his own senses
- Individual souls may disagree, but the Supersoul, being equally present in every body, is called unchanging, or avikari. The individual soul, when fully saturated with Krsna consciousness, can understand the presence of the Supersoul
- It is very important for peaceful householder life that a woman follow the vow of her husband. Any disagreement with the husband's vow will disrupt family life
- Jagadananda Pandita was accustomed to provoking loving quarrels with the Lord. There was always some disagreement between them
- Jagadananda Pandita was always in disagreement with the Lord like Satyabhama, whereas Gadadhara Pandita was always awed by the Lord's opulence and was therefore submissive to the Lord under all circumstances
- Kali-yuga means the age of disagreement. Nobody agrees. Even husband, wife does not agree, what to speak of others. The father, son does not agree. Nobody agrees with anyone. This is the age like that
- Krishna Consciousness Movement is so nice that it can adjust the disagreement between socialism and capitalism
- Maharaja Pariksit's question is very intelligent. The two classes of devotees, namely the devotees of Lord Siva and the devotees of Lord Visnu, are always in disagreement
- Mundane philosophers, being imperfect in themselves, disagree with other philosophers because a mundane philosopher is not a philosopher at all unless he presents his own theory
- Nabhaga then said, "These riches belong to me. The great saintly persons have delivered them to me." When Nabhaga said this, the black-looking person replied, "Let us go to your father and ask him to settle our disagreement"
- Neither of them (the two brahmanas) agreed to exchange it (the cow) for the 100,000 cows. Thus disagreeing with the King's proposal, the two brahmanas left the place in anger, thinking that their lawful possession had been usurped
- No one will disagree to partake in a function where good singing, dancing and refreshment are administered. Everyone will attend such a function, and everyone is sure to feel individually the transcendental presence of the Lord
- One philosopher may disagree with another philosopher, and one scientist may put forward a theory contradicting the theory of another scientist. All of this is due to their working on the mental platform without a standard of knowledge
- Our philosophy is also the same, kaivalya. But we depend on Krsna. We do not become one with, one with Krsna. That is oneness. If we simply agree to abide by the order of Krsna, there is no disagreement, that is oneness
- Sahadeva said, "These four principles of progressive life can be executed by the mercy of Krsna only. He should therefore be offered the first worship in this great sacrifice, and no one should disagree"
- Saksi-gopala was situated for some time in the Jagannatha temple. It seems that in the temple of Jagannatha there was some disagreement between Jagannatha and Saksi-gopala, a disagreement called prema-kalaha, a quarrel of love
- She (Rukmini) dropped her hand bangles and the fan she was using to fan the Lord. Her hair became disarrayed, and she fainted and fell suddenly, appearing like a banana tree knocked down by high winds
- So long we are in the jurisdiction of three modes of material nature, up to that time we shall disagree with one another and there will be trouble. Therefore the Vaisnava religion is meant for the peaceful person
- The actual devotees of the Lord are always in disagreement with the Mayavadi philosophers. Impersonalism cannot possibly represent eternity, bliss and knowledge
- The living entity in another type of body sees only by instinct; he knows only the agreeable and disagreeable sense perceptions of that particular body
- The perfect example is Maharaja Ambarisa. He was not a mystic yogi but a great devotee, yet in a disagreement with Maharaja Ambarisa, the great mystic Durvasa was defeated in the presence of the King’s devotional attitude
- There is only one goal: to serve Krsna to one's best ability. If there is some disagreement over service, such disagreement is to be taken as spiritual
- These rascal pasandis disagree with us so vehemently that some of them do not allow European and American Vaisnavas to enter the temples of Visnu
- This age called Kali, it is not very good time. Simply disagreement, fighting, quarreling, misunderstanding
- This is oneness. I keep my individuality, but I am so surrendered that I have nothing to disagree with Krsna
- We are not Christian nor Hindu nor Muslim. We are God's servant. That's all. Anyone who is God's servant, there is no disagreement. And when one is maya's servant, servant of maya, illusion, there is disagreement
- When the gopis were in disagreement with Krsna, these friends would support Krsna's side in His presence - but when Krsna was not present, they would support the side of the gopis
- When there is a disagreement between the father and mother, it is the father, not the mother, who is delivered by the son
- When you get spiritual body, the quality of the body and the soul is the same. But individuality must continue. How can you stop individuality? But that individuality and this individuality is different. In that individuality there is no disagreement
- Where there is no disagreement between husband and wife, all material opulence is present, and good children are born