Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ungrateful | ungratefully | ungratefulness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Ungratefulness (5 P)
Pages in category "Ungrateful"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A needy person may derive many advantages from trees and also from many animals, but in modern civilization people have become so ungrateful that they exploit the trees and animals and kill them
- Although a sadhu is not inimical towards anyone, the world is so ungrateful that even a sadhu has many enemies
- He (Krsna) does not require anyone’s love, but at the same time He said that He is not ungrateful
- He (Maharaja Yudhisthira) thought himself ungrateful because when the Pandavas were fatherless, Maharaja Dhrtarastra had given them all royal facilities to live, and in return he had killed all Dhrtarastra's sons in the Battle of Kuruksetra
- Some branches did not accept the original trunk that vitalized and maintained the entire tree. When they thus became ungrateful, the original trunk was angry at them
- Srimati Radharani continued, "Krsna as Vamanadeva ungratefully arrested him just like a crow and pushed him down to the Patala kingdom. We know all about Krsna and how ungrateful He is"
- What ungrateful devotee will not worship the Lord and enter into His devotional service? Actually, a devotee cannot forget his obligation to the Supreme Personality of Godhead even for a single moment
- Without sunlight you cannot live. Without water you cannot live. So by grace of God, you are getting; still, you are so ungrateful that we do not remember God or offer our gratitude