Category:Devotees of God Should Always
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Devotees of God Should Always"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A devotee should always aspire to live in the association of advanced devotees and engage in the service of the Lord through the parampara system. One should serve the mission of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu through the instructions of the great Gosvamis
- A devotee should always be thoughtful, peaceful, friendly, compassionate and self-realized
- A devotee should always consider that Krsna does not appear as an ordinary human being or ordinary beast; His appearance as Varaha-murti or a horse or tortoise is an exhibition of His internal potency
- A devotee should always remain atmavan, or situated in his spiritual position. He should not forget that his main concern is to make advancement in spiritual consciousness, or Krsna consciousness
- A pure devotee should always engage in the service of the Lord, for that is his real occupation. Simply by sticking to that position, one can overcome the stringent laws of material nature
- A Vaisnava devotee should always be anyabhilasita-sunya, free from all material aspirations for the results of fruitive activities or empiric philosophical speculation
- Actually every one of us already has an arrangement for our standard of material comforts. A devotee should always remain satisfied with the standard of comforts offered by the Lord. This saves time for executing Krsna consciousness
- He (the pure devotee) should always be engaged favorably in the service of the Lord. That is the highest perfection of life
- His behavior should always be straightforward and simple, and although he is not envious but friendly to everyone, he should avoid the company of persons who are not spiritually advanced
- The conclusion is that anyone who is trying to advance in Krsna consciousness by regularly chanting the holy name should always be respected by Vaisnavas
- The devotee should always be alert to consume only those things that he absolutely requires and not create unnecessary needs
- Thus one becomes unpopular in the eyes of the people in general, for this damages his religiosity and fame. A Vaisnava, especially one who acts as a spiritual master, must not act in such a way. One should always be conscious of this fact