Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
court | courtcase | courthouse | courtroom | courts | court's
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► High-court Judge (11 P)
Pages in category "Court"
The following 49 pages are in this category, out of 49 total.
- A board of five, ten men in the village, if there is some fight between two parties, whatever the board will decide that will be accepted in the court. Pancayeta. It is called pancayeta system
- A criminal is first reminded of his misdeeds by witnesses in a law court, and then he is punished. If death is complete forgetfulness, why should a person be punished for his past misdeeds?
- A false acarya may try to override a Vaisnava by a high-court decision, but Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that he is nothing but a disciple of Kali-yuga
- Amongst the learned society, if you give evidence from the Vedas, it is accepted. Immediately accepted. Just like in the law court, if you give reference from the lawbooks section, it is accepted
- As the decision of the supreme court of a state is final, similarly the judgment of Brahmaji, the supreme authority in the universe, is final in the Vedic process of acquiring knowledge
- I remember the words of my Guru Maharaja when he told me that wherever there was money it should be used to print books, not that we shall have big big temples and then fight in the court
- I wanted that all our books should be given to the court: "This is our statement." Let him read
- If in the high-court, if somebody pleads, "Sir, I have got my own law," Mr. Justice will not accept. So similarly, dharma you cannot manufacture
- If people actually become God conscious, all quarrels can be settled outside of court
- If somebody has done something wrong he is taken to the court and the judge gives his decision, whether he is criminal or not. The man who has arrested him, he cannot give the decision. It has to be tried by the higher authority
- If the father is victorious in the courts then what can we do? Our business is not to kidnap. People must come voluntarily. It is always voluntary
- If they are giving us trouble to distribute at the airports, then go to the courts. What can be done?
- If you do not protest, and if you do not say anything... So such a big criticism from (indistinct), and they are silent. Why do they not go to the court? Bluff only
- In court when a person swears to tell the truth he can be punished by perjury if he does not take it seriously and tells a lie, Those who will promise before the deity to follow the rules & regulations of initiated disciples will be punished if they fail
- It is stated that without money, you cannot get justice even. In the court of justice, everyone is expected to get proper behavior, but in the Kali-yuga it is stated that you cannot get justice without money
- She (Gandhari) was the most beautiful girl of her time, and she was equally qualified by her womanly qualities, which endeared every member of the Kaurava court
- Skanda Purana said, "Simply by offering obeisances to and pouring water on the tulasi tree, one can become freed from the fear of being sent to the court of Yamaraj"
- Soldier, when comes home, if he kills one man, he is hanged. Why? He can say in the court, "Sir, when I was fighting in the battlefield, I killed many. I got medal. And why you are hanging me now?" "Because you have done for your own sense gratification
- Stay where you are and continue to send him rent money. If he refuses to accept it, then lodge the money with the rent court. Even if he tries to take us to court it will take years, so there is no immediate danger
- That is happening now in this Kali-yuga generally. Big, big court justice, magistrate, they are giving favorable judgment, being bribed. This is Kali-yuga
- The best lawyer gives evidence from the past judgment of the court without taking much trouble to establish his case. This is called the parampara system, and learned authorities follow it without manufacturing rubbish interpretations
- The court case is very humorous, happy, and authoritative. The charge was "Chanting God's Name'' for the welfare "of mankind''
- The court or the church is not meant for that purpose, that they will excuse the sinners every week without questioning and without giving him full, nice instruction that "You cannot do this." But if they say like that, then no more, nobody will come
- The human being, unless he is fast asleep at night, is busy with questions and answers. The businessmen in the market are busy with questions and answers, and so also the lawyers in the court and the students in the schools and colleges
- There is no use of interpretation. Interpretation is required when you cannot understand one statement. In the law court if one statement is ambiguous then two parties argue on it. "I think it is this," "I think
- This man is playing some trick so we shall also play some trick. We shall take all the Shebaits to court and pray to the court to settle the matter
- Today I have received the December issue of Back to Godhead. The interview with the London reporter is very important. This should be presented in the courts. It is 95% of the evidence we require to prove that Krishna Consciousness is genuine
- We must expose them, that's all. This is our business. This is a good opportunity in the court, so that it will be published. People will know what is our philosophy. Licking of vagina civilization, this. Publish
- We should approach the Supreme or the representative of the Supreme, just like the same example: when there is any controversy, we refer to the law book or to the lawyer, or we take the decision of the law court
- We should bring the matter in the court. We have the opinions of so many scholars. Bring the matter in the court. But if it is a state policy to cut down this Movement, then civil disobedience. What can be done?
- When all the Pandavas lived incognito, he (Arjuna) presented himself in the court of King Virata as a eunuch and was employed as the musical teacher of Uttara, his future daughter-in-law, and was known in the Virata court as the Brhannala
- When his beauty, personal qualities, magnanimity, behavior, wealth and power were described by Narada in the court of Lord Indra, the celestial woman Urvasi was attracted to him