Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"conditioned stage" | "conditional stage"
Pages in category "Conditioned Stage"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- In His eternal, blissful form, Lord Krsna is accepted by Arjuna as param brahma. A living entity in the conditioned stage accepts something illusory as substantial. This is called maya or avidya - ignorance
- In our gross conditional stage we perceive things through material experience and remembrance, and in the subtle stage we perceive the world in dreams
- In the conditioned stage of existence, all living entities have four basic defects, of which one is the cheating propensity. Sankaracarya has carried this cheating propensity to the extreme to mislead the monists
- In the conditioned stage of material existence they can hardly appreciate what is the factual, existential, cognizable and pure happiness of life
- In the conditioned stage of the living entities, there are two kinds of results of fruitive activities: the conditioned living entity who is constantly engaged in sinful activities has suffering as his result
- In the conditioned stage we think that some living beings are our friends whereas others are enemies, and thus we are in duality
- In the conditioned stage, one's conceptions of life are sometimes polluted by passion and ignorance, which are exhibited by false prestige, insults, fault-finding, deception, envy, intolerance, passion, bewilderment, hunger and sleep
- In the conditioned stage, when one engages in devotional service, he should follow the instruction of the bona fide spiritual master in full surrender
- The identification of oneself with one's material possessions in the conditional stage must be purified, and one must identify himself in relationship with the Supreme Lord
- The living entity in his conditioned stage identifies himself with the body, but when he identifies himself with the Lord within himself, he becomes just as free as the Lord, even while in the body. (Svetasvatara Upanisad 3.18)
- The material nature is a conditional manifestation of spiritual nature, just as smoke is a conditional stage of fire
- The Supreme Godhead is always awake. In the conditioned stage we forget things because we change our bodies, but because the Supreme Personality of Godhead does not change His body, He remembers past, present and future
- Those who are under the control of maya, and specifically under the control of lusty desires, are called maya-mrga. Indeed, everyone in the conditional stage of material life is a maya-mrga
- We admit that we are in the conditional stage and our source of knowledge is not the senses because they are imperfect
- We do not wish to die, but we have to accept death. This is our conditional stage of life. I do not wish to take birth; still, I am forced to go into the womb of my mother by the laws of nature