"conditioned state" | "conditional state" | "conditional states"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Conditioned Stage (24 P)
Pages in category "Conditioned State"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A common brain in the conditioned state cannot conceive of how these inconceivable energies abide in the Supreme Personality of Godhead, how He exists in His innumerable forms as the master of both spiritual and material energies
- A living soul cannot be inactive. He is active either in the conditioned state or in the liberated state
- Although Prahlada's mother was in the conditional state and was the wife of a demon, even Yaksas, Raksasas, women, sudras and even birds and other lower living entities can be elevated to the acyuta-gotra, the family of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Illusioned leaders make plans covering any number of years, but they can hardly make humanity happy in a state conditioned by the threefold miseries inflicted by material nature
- In his conditioned state the individual soul cannot understand his relationship with the Supersoul, but sometimes, when he is free from all conditional existence, he can see the real difference between the Supersoul and himself
- In his conditioned state, the living entity discovers many forms of word jugglery in order to get apparent liberation from the clutches of maya
- In our conditional state, our senses are engaged in serving these bodily demands. When the same senses are engaged in executing the order of Krsna, our activities are called bhakti
- In the Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu it is said that although one who has a sincere desire to render loving service to the Supreme Lord is situated in the conditional state of material existence, he is to be considered liberated
- In the conditional state, every living being is envious of another living being, but in the liberated state there is an absence of animosity
- In the conditional state, people are attracted to worshiping demigods, ghosts, or Yaksas like Kuvera
- In the conditioned state of life, one does not understand that the goal of life is the Supreme Lord
- In the conditioned state of life, one is closely related with maya as a friend, but when one comes in contact with Krsna one is freed from that relationship
- In the conditioned state of life, the devotees have to execute the prescribed duties as recommended in the codes of devotional service
- In the conditioned state of material existence, the living being possesses these attributes (of Krsna) in very minute quantity, varying in terms of the pious life of the living being
- In the conditioned state our senses are covered by material sense gratification, and as long as one is not trained in purifying the senses, one cannot become a devotee
- In the conditioned state the living entities of the marginal energy are a mixture of spiritual and material energies. The marginal energy is originally under the control of the spiritual energy
- In the conditioned state, such services (to God) are rendered by the living being under force of the material nature, whereas in the liberated state the living being is helped by the spiritual nature in the voluntary loving service of the Lord
- In the conditioned state, the living entity acts according to his contaminated intelligence. Although he simply remains an observer, he nonetheless acts, being forced by a contaminated intelligence, which in reality is a passive agent
- In the conditioned state, we are bewildered in our understanding, but in the perfect stage of liberation we can understand that Krsna is the cause of everything
- In this material world it is to be understood that we are always living in a contaminated state. We therefore have to purify the duration of our lives, our possession of wealth and our self
- Only for us, who cannot experience anything beyond matter in our present conditioned state, do the dhamas and the Lord Himself, in His arca form, appear before us resembling matter to give us the facility to see spirit with material eyes
- Our attachment for material things perpetuates our conditional state, but the same attachment, when transferred to the Supreme Personality of Godhead or His devotee, is the source of liberation
- Thanks to you for your good wishes, and your realization that you are the eternal servant of Krishna. It is the primary understanding of our constitutional position. Actually, we are servant, but in the conditioned state, every one of us posing as master
- The buddhi-yoga process of self-realization with intelligence transcendental to the mind (devotional service) can alone elevate one from the conditioned state of material entanglement in the cosmic construction
- The conditioned state is due to the soul's forgetfulness of his relationship of subordination to the Lord
- The impersonalist theory that after liberation one becomes inactive & need not hear anything does not prove that a liberated person is actually inactive. A living soul can't be inactive. He is active either in the conditioned state or in liberated state
- The living being in the conditioned state of material existence is subjected to many transmigrations by continuous changing of the material body
- The living being in the conditioned state of material existence is subjected to many transmigrations by continuous changing of the material body. But what are the causes of the material embodiment of the part and parcel of the Lord?
- The present conditional state is due to the influence of the external energy, which means that the illusory energy takes the initiative while the Supreme Lord is aloof
- The visnu-tattva has ninety-four percent, the siva-tattva has eighty-four percent, Lord Brahma has seventy-eight percent, and the living entities are also like Brahma, but in the conditioned state their power is still more dim
- This (transcending all Vedic injunctions) was possible for the gopis because they saw Krsna face to face. This is not possible for any women in the conditioned state