Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
conditional | conditionally
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Conditional"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A man who is engaged in the activities of the self is called jivan-mukta, or a liberated person even in the conditional existence
- As for protecting the body or abiding by the rules of society and state, certainly there are different activities, even for the devotees, in connection with the conditional life, and such activities are called conditional
- As soon as the living entity thinks that he is independent, his conditional, material existence begins. The conception of independent existence is therefore like a dream
- In his conditioned state the individual soul cannot understand his relationship with the Supersoul, but sometimes, when he is free from all conditional existence, he can see the real difference between the Supersoul and himself
- In the conditioned state, sometimes devotional service and the conditional service in relation to the body will parallel one another. But then again, sometimes these activities become opposed to one another. As far as possible, a devotee is very cautious
- The conditioned soul may take a form birth after birth due to his conditional existence in matter, but the self-centered impersonalists, by their gross ignorance, accept the Lord as one of them because of self-centered egoism
- The material nature is a conditional manifestation of spiritual nature, just as smoke is a conditional stage of fire
- The material world is a place of confinement for the living entities who are by nature anandamaya, pleasure-seeking. They actually want to be free from the confinement of this world of conditional happiness
- The Mayavadi philosopher, who does not differentiate between the Supreme Spirit and the individual spirit, says that the conditional existence of the living entity is his lila, or pastime
- The merging of the living entity, along with his conditional living tendency, with the mystic lying down of the Maha-Visnu is called the winding up of the cosmic manifestation
- The Supreme Lord Sri Krsna cannot be seen by our present conditional vision. In order to see Him, one has to change his present vision by developing a different condition of life full of spontaneous love of Godhead
- The word su-duracarah used in this verse is very significant, and we should understand it properly. When a living entity is conditioned, he has two kinds of activities: one is conditional, and the other is constitutional
- Therefore the whole process of God consciousness is meant to rectify the conditional activities of the senses and to re-engage them in the direct service of the Lord
- They actually want to be free from the confinement of this world of conditional happiness, but not knowing the process of liberation, they are bound to transmigrate from one species of life to another and from one planet to another
- We are hearing from the scriptures, from authorities, that "I have got this miserable conditional body to suffer threefolds of material miseries; still, I am not very much anxious how to stop this repetition of birth and death. I am drinking poison"
- Whatever we are experiencing at the present moment is totally conditional and is therefore subject to mistakes and incompleteness
- When a living entity is conditioned, he has two kinds of activities: one is conditional, and the other is constitutional
- When one forgets his bodily existence, his conditional, material life is over