Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"unconditioned" |"not conditioned"|"no conditioning"|"without condition"|"not become conditioned"|"not be conditioned"|"not actually conditioned"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God Is Unconditioned (2 P)
Pages in category "Unconditioned"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- In the unconditioned stage the living entity directly receives knowledge from the Lord, and such a liberated soul acts flawlessly, without any speculative habit
- In these spiritual planets the Supreme Lord as Narayana predominates, and the healthy, unconditioned living beings live there by rendering loving service to the Lord in the capacity of servant, friend, parents and fiancee
- It is explained in the Brahma-samhita that each limb of the Lord has the potency of every other limb; because everything is spiritual, His parts are not conditioned
- It is for the conditioned living entities that the material nature is created, and the conditioned souls are put into it to become pure, unconditioned souls
- The living entity becomes conditioned, but the Supreme Personality of Godhead is different because He does not become conditioned at any point
- The Lord appeared like a mundane husband, but factually His relation with His wives was transcendental, pure and unconditioned by the modes of material nature
- The unconditioned living beings enjoy life in full freedom with the Lord, whereas the impersonalist jnanis and yogis enter into the impersonal glowing effulgence of the Vaikuntha planets
- The unconditioned marginal potency acts in the spiritual kingdom, and the Lord, by His different plenary expansions, maintains them in different transcendental relations displayed in the spiritual sky
- There are the ever-liberated, unconditioned living beings as well as the ever-conditioned living beings
- This cannot be (the theory that a living being is absolute impersonal Brahman), because the living entity has his own way of thinking in his original unconditional state also