Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
coma | comatose
Pages in category "Coma"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A person may be enjoying the body of a prime minister or a president, but when he understands that he will be forced to accept the body of a dog or hog, he chooses not to leave the present body. Therefore he lies in a coma many days before death
- Sometimes a person on the verge of death remains in a coma for many days before giving up the body. This is common among so-called leaders and politicians who think that without their presence the entire country and all society will be in chaos
- Sometimes it is found that a person on the verge of death remains in a coma for many days before giving up the body
- When a man is snake-bitten he does not die immediately, but first becomes unconscious and remains in a comatose condition
- When the body is attacked by the visnu-jvara, the fiery condition becomes so acute that sometimes one remains in a coma. This means that the body is in such severe pain that one becomes unconscious and cannot feel the miseries taking place within the body