Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
clever | cleverly | cleverness
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Cleverness (2 P)
Pages in category "Clever"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A person who can perform various types of work at once is called clever. In this connection one of the gopis said
- Another gopi began to speak. "My dear friend," she said, "Krsna is very clever in using words. No one can compete with Him in that art. He can manufacture such colorful words and talk so sweetly that the heart of any woman would be misled"
- Even the society of lower animals, the birds and bees, cleverly manages its bodily demands of eating, sleeping and mating
- Ever since Gandhi's noncooperation movement, Bombay has been kept dry and has not allowed its citizens to drink. But unfortunately the citizens are so clever that they have increased illicit distillation of liquor
- Generally it is the ambition of a young girl to have a very handsome husband who is learned, clever, young and rich
- Gopis said, "He (Krsna) was so clever and cunning that He manufactured very nice words. He said, 'My dear gopis, please do not worry. The service you have rendered Me is impossible for Me to repay"
- Gopis said, "My dear friends, just see the clever activities of Sri Krsna! He has composed nice songs about the cowherd boys and is pleasing the cows"
- Gopis said, "We village women might be misled by Krsna, but the women in the city of Dvaraka are very clever and intelligent. Therefore I would be surprised if such city women could be misled by Krsna and could believe His words"
- The Lord is more clever than any living entity; therefore He wants to see how painstaking the devotee is in devotional service
- The material world is so made that unless one becomes a clever diplomat, his life will be a failure
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead, Mohini-murti, was able to bewilder all the demons, but Rahu was so clever that he was not bewildered
- The transcendental qualities of Krsna as follows: 07) a wonderful linguist; 8) truthful; 9) talks pleasingly; 10) can speak fluently in all languages; 11) highly learned; 12) highly intelligent; 13) a genius; 14) artistic; 15) extremely clever; 16) expert
- We have to increase the attachment. Krsna is already attractive, but we are trying to go away from Krsna. This is our business. "Krsna may not touch me." We are so clever that "Krsna may not touch me." This is maya
- Whenever man raises the question of these miseries before a so-called scientist, the scientist very cleverly replies that material science is progressing and that ultimately it will be possible to render man deathless, ageless and diseaseless