"cannot say" | "can not say"
Pages in category "Cannot Say"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- False gurus are current very much. "It may be there is no guru." Not at all. You cannot say that. Just like there are imitation coin. You have met with some imitation coins. That does not mean there is no real coin. You are unfortunate
- For whole human society, there must be a very ideal intellectual man, so that people will follow. Brain, brain of the society. That is the teachings of Bhagavad-gita. You cannot say that "We can do without brain"
- God has many thousands of names or God has no name. No name means He has, He has got so many thousands of millions of names that you cannot say, "This is only God's name." This is one sense
- God will come and drive you away from your present pride, prestigious position, "Get out." So unless one is madman, he cannot say, "There is no God." Anyone who denies the existence of God, he is a madman
- I cannot deny. I cannot say that "You are woman. You are condemned."
- I cannot say that I will have such-and-such body my next life. But in one sense, if I am intelligent, I can prepare my next body. I can prepare my body to live in certain planets, in certain societies. Even you can go to the higher planets
- I cannot say to stop animal sacrifice before the deity Goddess Kali. That I cannot say. You cannot dictate on the Vedic authority
- I cannot say, "I possess this universe." But I can say, "I possess this body. I have got some mind. And I have got some little family. So everything I surrender unto You (Krsna)"
- If I ask the dog that 'What is your next life?' he cannot say. 'Gow gow.' That's all
- If somebody makes distinction between Hindu or Christian philosophy, he is not a philosopher. He can not say the sun is the Indian sun because it shines in India, or it's the American sun because it shines in America. But actually the sun is the same sun
- If you are in knowledge, you can predict. But if you are fool, you cannot say
- If you cannot say who is your father and mother, if you do not know, this forgetfulness, this is called maya. Actually it should not happen, but somehow or other, if you are asked, "Who is your parents?" You cannot say. This is called maya
- In this age of disagreement you cannot say that this type of religion is nice, that type of religion is nice. That is finished now. You have to take this mantra: Hare Krsna
- It is not that because you cannot see your great-great-great-grandfather, so you cannot say there was no such man as great-great-grandfather. There was or there Similarly, if we go on searching out what is the original father, that is God
- Last life, I had some body, but I cannot say what kind of body I had. Of course, there is science, astronomy and other things. They can speak, but I don't believe it. Or even if I believe, what can I do with that?
- Love of God cannot be checked by any material impediments. You cannot say that "I am very poor. Oh, how can I love God?" You cannot say, "I am very rich," or "I am black," "I am white," "I am this," "I am that." No. In any condition you can love God
- Of course, any yoga system, we cannot say it is third class, fourth class, but when we make comparative study, there must be something better or something inferior
- One cannot say that the living entity (jiva) takes birth or is created, for such a statement is against the injunction of the Vedas
- One who is not following Vaisnava principle, he cannot speak about Vaisnava principle. It is harmful
- The bona fide spiritual master cannot say that all paths lead to the same goal and that anyone can attain this goal by his own mode of worship of the demigods or of the Supreme or whatever
- The carpenter cannot say that "Because I have transformed this wood into such nice closet, it is mine." No. It is not yours. Similarly, who is supplying the ingredient, rascal? That is Krsna
- They (the gopis) could not say anything to Krsna but simply stood there silently. By their silence they expressed that their hearts were grievously wounded
- We accepted another body not according to my selection. That selection depends on the law of nature. You cannot say at the time of death, but you can think of
- We are worshiping Govindam, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the original person. So this sound, govindam adi-purusam tam aham bhajami, is reaching Him. He is hearing. You cannot say that He is not hearing. Can you say? No
- We can say, "I am millionaires. I am proprietor of crores." But I cannot say that "I am the owner of all the banks of the world." That is not possible. But Krsna can say
- We have to first of all select spiritual master. The selection is required. Because as soon as you accept one spiritual master, you cannot say that "I don't agree with you." No. That you cannot say. Then it is useless, simply waste of time
- We living entities, why we forget? It is a fact that from my past life I have transmigrated to this body. Now I cannot say in my past life what was my body. This is my nature because I change my body
- Who has put this chemical? That is his dullness. They will analyze and say, It contains this chemical, that chemical, that... And who has put this chemical? That they cannot say
- Woman, without husband, cannot talk with any man
- Yes, He (Lord Krsna) does not need come here, but if He comes here, we cannot object. We cannot object. We cannot say that He cannot come here. He is free. He is svayambhu; He is fully independent
- You cannot say that "Now I have dedicated my life to Krsna." No. That's all right, but you have to keep the standard of surrender by nisevaya, by serving
- You cannot say, "This is Hindu gold," "This is Muslim gold," "This is Christian gold." Gold is gold. Similarly, God is one. You cannot say, "This is Hindu God," "This is Muslim God," "This is Christian God." God is one, and eternal
- You cannot say, because you cannot live within the water, you cannot say, "No, no, there cannot be any living entity." This is nonsense. The living entities, another name is sarva-ga. He can live everywhere
- Your duty is to carry out my orders. There cannot be any question of resignation. If anyone surrenders to Krishna wholeheartedly and engages in His service he cannot say later on I resign. It is not something like material service