Category:Brahmana-Vaisnava - Devotees of God
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Brahmana-Vaisnava - Devotees of God"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- A brahmana Vaisnava, or a devotee already on the brahminical platform, can realize Me within his heart, and therefore he definitely concludes that the whole cosmic manifestation and its different features are effects of different energies of the Lord
- A qualified brahmana like Sudama Vipra is naturally a devotee of Lord Krsna. Therefore it is said, brahmano vaisnavah: a brahmana is a Vaisnava
- A Vaisnava brahmana is not selected on the basis of his birth but according to his qualities
- After getting up from bed in the morning, those who desire their own welfare - the brahmanas, ksatriyas, vaisyas and in particular the brahmana Vaisnavas - should chant this narration as it is, without deviation, to counteract the troubles of bad dreams
- All the brahmanas present on that occasion were initiated by Madhavendra Puri into the Vaisnava cult, and Madhavendra Puri engaged them in different types of service
- All the servitors of the Deity must be strictly qualified as brahmanas and, specifically, must engage in the Vaisnava custom of offering as much prasadam as possible and distributing it to the devotees who visit the temple to see the Lord
- All the Vaisnava brahmanas residing in Sri Ranga-ksetra invited the Lord to their homes. Indeed, He had an invitation every day
- Although Prthu Maharaja was a king, a ksatriya, because he was a Vaisnava he was also a brahmana
- As one can transform kamsa, or bell metal, into gold by treating it with mercury, one can also turn a lowborn man into a brahmana by initiating him properly into Vaisnava activities
- I have accepted Bhakta Wayne and Bhakta Rod as my firstly initiated disciples. Their names are as follows: Venugopala and Ramasaran. Also I have accepted Antaratma dasa, Ramai dasa, Gunavati dasi, and Camari dasi as duly initiated brahmanas
- Ideal stage of human perfection is to become a brahmana-vaisnava like Sudama Vipra
- In the holy place of Sri Ranga-ksetra, a brahmana Vaisnava used to visit the temple daily and recite the entire text of the Bhagavad-gita
- The devotee is already a brahmana by action. But that is not the end of it. As referred to above, such a brahmana has to become a Vaisnava in fact to be actually in the transcendental stage
- The duty of a brahmana is to become learned in the Vedic literature and teach the Vedic knowledge to other brahmanas. In our Krsna consciousness movement we are simply teaching our students to become fit brahmanas and Vaisnavas
- The Lord has given perfect advice in Bhagavad-gita, and Ambarisa Maharaja, as the ideal executive head, ruled the entire world as a Vaisnava, taking advice from Vaisnava brahmanas
- They distinguish between American Vaisnava and Indian Vaisnava: brahmana Vaisnava, sudra Vaisnava. No. A Vaisnava is Vaisnava. Visnur asya devatah iti vaisnava. One who has accepted Visnu as "my Lord," he has no designation
- To become Vaisnava is not so easy thing. One has to become brahmana, then when he surpasses the stages of becoming brahmana, then he becomes Vaisnava. Suddha-sattva