Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Brahmana-Vaisnava - Devotees of God
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Brahmana-Vaisnava - Devotees of God"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- A brahmana Vaisnava, or a devotee already on the brahminical platform, can realize Me within his heart, and therefore he definitely concludes that the whole cosmic manifestation and its different features are effects of different energies of the Lord
- A qualified brahmana like Sudama Vipra is naturally a devotee of Lord Krsna. Therefore it is said, brahmano vaisnavah: a brahmana is a Vaisnava
- A Vaisnava brahmana is not selected on the basis of his birth but according to his qualities
- After getting up from bed in the morning, those who desire their own welfare - the brahmanas, ksatriyas, vaisyas and in particular the brahmana Vaisnavas - should chant this narration as it is, without deviation, to counteract the troubles of bad dreams
- All the brahmanas present on that occasion were initiated by Madhavendra Puri into the Vaisnava cult, and Madhavendra Puri engaged them in different types of service
- All the servitors of the Deity must be strictly qualified as brahmanas and, specifically, must engage in the Vaisnava custom of offering as much prasadam as possible and distributing it to the devotees who visit the temple to see the Lord
- All the Vaisnava brahmanas residing in Sri Ranga-ksetra invited the Lord to their homes. Indeed, He had an invitation every day
- Although Prthu Maharaja was a king, a ksatriya, because he was a Vaisnava he was also a brahmana
- As one can transform kamsa, or bell metal, into gold by treating it with mercury, one can also turn a lowborn man into a brahmana by initiating him properly into Vaisnava activities