Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Balance of Money
Pages in category "Balance of Money"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- I shall gradually pay the balance as I can. Without consideration, however, you were going to take my life. What can I say
- I shall talk with them seriously if you give me assurance you can arrange for the $10,000. For the balance I shall arrange; rest assured
- I think you should send United Shipping Corporation the price in advance of the sitar, and for the balance they can make their invoice. The balance may be deposited in the Hawaii bank, and ask the United Shipping Corporation to send the documents
- Tactfully they did not give us the conveyance. So now they have given neither conveyance or returned our money, but the deal is completed. So when they shall give the conveyance, then we shall pay the balance
- The brahmana accepts all kinds of contributions (pratigraha) from his followers (namely, the ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras). But he does not keep all the money. He keeps only as much as required and gives the balance to others in charity (dana)