Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Equilibrium"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- A person who is unaffected by attachment and envy is said to possess equilibrium
- A regular and successful practice of the above fourteen items will enable the candidate to maintain mental equilibrium even amidst great trials of material loss and gain
- Actually, a man can live very peacefully and healthy life. Not only peacefully. If you are healthy, if your mind is equilibrium, then naturally you are peaceful. So that was a system for the sages and hermitages
- Akrura replied, "You (Kamsa) should maintain equilibrium, for the result of your activities may be fruitful or may not be fruitful. After all, man proposes, God disposes"
- Artificially, one may establish a mental equilibrium toward both friend and enemy, but ultimately no worldly man can do so, for this is more difficult than controlling the raging wind
- Equilibrium in the transcendental stage of Krsna consciousness is called nirdosam, faultless life
- Everyone should hear about the Supreme Personality of Godhead constantly. By hearing one can always remain in equilibrium, and thus his progress in spiritual life will not be hampered
- Excessive attachment for material things puts a man in such a bewildering condition of existence. Such fearfulness and loss of mental equilibrium take place in persons who are too affected by material conditions
- The apana air goes downward, and the prana air goes up. The pranayama-yogi practices breathing the opposite way until the currents are neutralized into puraka equilibrium
- The apana-vayu goes downwards, vyana-vayu acts to shrink and expand, samana-vayu adjusts equilibrium, udana-vayu goes upwards - and when one is enlightened, one engages all these in searching for self-realization