Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Awareness"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- According to His (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) method, if people are simply given a chance to hear about Krsna, certainly they will gradually develop their dormant awareness, or love of Godhead
- Although developing this consciousness is very difficult, by this process one can purify himself and gradually come to an awareness of the Supreme Absolute Truth
- An exalted and pure devotee like Maharaja Ambarisa is in full awareness of Brahman, Paramatma and Bhagavan
- Anyone who takes care of his subordinate, he is guru. The first charge is that you should not become a guru unless you are completely in awareness how to save your dependent from the path of birth and death
- Awareness means Krsna consciousness
- Brahma said, "Persons who are not in awareness of things as they are contemplate that I, Brahma, am the creator, Visnu is the maintainer, and Lord Siva is the annihilator"
- Buddha means "one who knows, in perfect awareness"
- Budha means one who is very intelligent, one who is in awareness of everything
- If God has created the material world and material variety, so means He is in full awareness how to do things nicely. That is perfectness of God
- If you pour water in the root, then the water is distributed everywhere. But if you pour water on the leaves, on the twigs, on the fruits, it will not be successful. So one who is not in awareness of the laws of nature, they commit this mistake
- In the association of such a sadhu as Jada Bharata, Maharaja Rahugana came to the awareness that his activities as a royal authority were simply illusory phenomena
- One can be saved only by complete knowledge of the eternal life of bliss and awareness. The whole Vedic scheme is meant to educate men in this art of attaining eternal life
- One who is not in awareness of the laws of nature, they commit this mistake. We can say that pouring water on the leaves is also pouring water on the tree
- Our awareness is there. You love somebody. But you are meant to love Krsna, that you have forgotten
- Simply surrendering at the lotus feet is the cause of all a devotee's enlightenment and awareness
- Srimad-Bhagavatam begins with the surrender of the living entity unto the Absolute Person. This surrender is made with full awareness of the devotee's oneness with the Absolute Person and, at the same time, his eternal position of servitorship toward Him
- The essential, essence also is there, but it is a question of awareness and not awareness. One who knows, he is brahmana; one who does not know, he is krpana
- The false ego created by material contact is then gradually vanquished, and this dismantling of false egoism causes liberation from all material designations and renewed awareness of our relationship with the Absolute Truth
- The first-class position (brahmana) is one who is aware of the Absolute Truth, he is in the goodness. Less awareness is the ksatriya, or in the modes of passion. Less awareness is the vaisyas. And the sudra, they are in in the darkness, unawareness
- The foolish mundaners are unable to come to an awareness of the immeasurable difficulties that confront them in pursuance of their foolish mundane activities
- The individual soul has awareness in accord with his material body, which he attains by virtue of prakrti, or material nature
- They are taking nature as the Supreme. But those who are actually in awareness of God, they know that God is the controller of nature also
- This body is neither eternal nor blissful nor all-awareness. Therefore this body is different from God's body
- To be well versed in the transcendental science necessitates awareness of the techniques of spiritual science