Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Aware"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- A Krsna conscious person is fully aware of this fact, and thus he does not take this material world to be false but acts in the reality of transcendental service
- Actually aware of God and His instructions
- All the villages in neighboring Vrajabhumi (Vrndavana) became aware of the appearance of Gopala, and all the people from these villages came to see Him. Day after day they all performed the Annakuta ceremony
- Although the earth assumed the shape of a cow by her mystic powers in order to be saved from being killed by the King, the King was aware of this fact and would not hesitate to cut her to pieces, just like small bits of grain
- Although, by chance, the doormen committed a mistake by checking the brahmanas from entering the gate of Vaikuntha, they were at once aware of the gravity of the curse
- Always aware
- Anyone familiar with such sutras must be aware of the Vedanta-sutra, which is well known among scholars by the following additional names: (1) Brahma-sutra, (2) Sariraka, (3) Vyasa-sutra, (4) Badarayana-sutra, (5) Uttara-mimamsa and (6) Vedanta-darsana
- As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, whoever hears Vedanta philosophy from Krsna is actually aware of the real meaning of Vedanta. The Mayavadis call themselves Vedantists but do not at all understand the purport of Vedanta philosophy
- Because he (Brhaspati) is aware of the Supreme Brahman and fully in control of his senses, he is the best of the brahmanas
- Because he (Brhaspati, the spiritual master of the demigods) is in the mode of goodness, he is fully aware of all knowledge and is the best of the brahmanas
- Because the great sage Narada was aware of the nature of the demon Vrkasura, he did not advise him to approach Visnu or Lord Brahma
- Become aware of God more and more
- Bhaumasura thus came to see that none of his tricks would act upon Krsna, and he became aware that all his attempts to kill Krsna would be frustrated. Yet he tried for the last time, taking a trident in his hand to strike Him
- By reading these instructions to Sanatana Gosvami, one will become fully aware of Lord Krsna's various expansions and the process of devotional service according to the regulative principles and spontaneous love. Thus everything can be fully known
- By study of Srimad-Bhagavatam under the bona fide spiritual master, one becomes aware of the full value of life, and then he revives his original Krishna consciousness. That is the perfection of life
- He (Vidura) did not ask Maharaja Yudhisthira in that way (get out of the false position of King) because he knew that a king like Maharaja Yudhisthira is aware of all the fearful situations of this flimsy world and would take care of himself
- He must be aware of everything. That means life. That means life. Now the question is how He became experienced
- I thank you once more for your noble sentiments about me and I can simply say that for this nice attitude Krishna will certainly help you. I am fully aware of your sincere service and therefore I pray always to Krishna for your all-round welfare
- If our real consciousness, means Krsna consciousness, is awakened, then we become aware of our position, constitutional position. Then we are saved from this repetition of birth and death and go back home, back to Godhead
- In each and every scripture there is rules and regulation to follow to become more and more aware of the topmost principle, the original cause of all causes
- In other practices - like karma-yoga, jnana-yoga and dhyana-yoga - one may not be confident about his progress, but in bhakti-yoga one can become directly aware of his progress in spiritual life
- In the Satya-yuga, cent percent people were aware of their spiritual necessity of life. Next yuga, seventy-five percent. Next yuga, fifty percent, and this yuga, Kali-yuga, seventy-five percent are rascals, and twenty-five percent, they are little wise
- In the Vedic civilization there are twenty big, big books, dharma-sastra, for regulating life. Very difficult subject matter, dharma-sastra. So Suta Gosvami was offered the seat of vyasasana because he was aware of these things
- In this way the mind's function can become dangerous for a conditioned soul. Students of psychology are aware of the mind's various psychological changes
- It is clear that the sages of Dandakaranya desired conjugal love in the manner of the gopis, although they were well aware of the Supreme Lord as both Krsna and Lord Ramacandra
- Knowing everything, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was aware that Visvarupa had already passed away. A pretense of ignorance was necessary, however, so that He could go to South India and liberate the people there
- Krishna is fully aware of your every necessity and he will surely provide everything that you need for your bodily maintenance
- Let the glories of Lord Krsna be! Who could be aware of all of them? His abode, Vrndavana, has many wonderful opulences. Just try to see them all
- Living entities come together within this material world and are again separated by the laws of nature. We should always know, however, that the spirit soul, which is different from the body, is eternal, unadjustable, pure, all-pervading and aware
- Lord Siva was already aware of the supreme power of Lord Visnu, but when he was actually put into bewilderment, he felt proud to have such an exalted master
- Maharaja Pariksit was already aware of this fact, but he wanted the great sages assembled there to unanimously give their verdict on his conviction so that he might be able to go on with his confirmed duty without controversy
- Maharaja Sibi, the King of Usinara, was an intimate friend of Maharaja Yayati, who was able to reach the heavenly planets along with Maharaja Sibi. Maharaja Sibi was aware of the heavenly planet where he was to be transferred after his death
- Make sure that they are well aware of the four rules and regulations and that they are fixed in chanting the prescribed number of 16 rounds daily on the beads. Without these two principles no one can make advancement on the path of regulated bhakti
- Nanda Maharaja knew that Balarama was the son of Vasudeva, but he did not know that Krsna was also Vasudeva’s son. Vasudeva, of course, was aware of this fact and inquired very eagerly about both Krsna and Balarama
- Narada addressed the Lord as follows: "My dear Lord (Krsna), You are worshipable by all, and demigods and predominating deities of all fourteen planetary systems are completely aware of Your transcendental fame"
- Not being aware of his spiritual position, the living entity, directed by the mind, goes out through the nine gates to enjoy material objects. Because of long association with material objects, he forgets his real spiritual activities and is thus misled
- Now you must all my senior disciples and leaders become very, very much aware of your grave responsibility to the human society for delivering them from the clutches of catastrophe
- Of course, after death there must be birth; therefore Yavana-raja thought it wise to kill all the karmis through the agency of Kalakanya and thus try to make them aware that materialistic advancement is not actually advancement
- One resident of Vrndavana once told Lord Krsna, "My dear Krsna, O pleasure of Vrndavana! Being afraid of this material existence, we have taken shelter of You, for You can completely protect us! We are well aware of Your greatness
- One who is aware of real religious life must abandon the five branches of irreligion as irreligious
- One who is liberated from the conceptions of annamaya, pranamaya, manomaya, vijnanamaya and anandamaya and who is perfectly aware of the subtle coverings of the soul is called pancasikha
- One who represents someone else must fully know that person's mission. The devotees in the Krsna consciousness movement must therefore be fully aware of the mission of Krsna and Lord Caitanya; otherwise they will be considered foolish
- One who understands the importance of Krishna Consciousness must be a very fortunate soul. So I marked it in your person when I was in Boston, and I prayed to Krishna that this good soul may be aware of the importance of Krishna Consciousness
- So many things happening in your body; are you aware of all these things?
- Spiritual knowledge begins when one is perfectly aware that "After finishing this body, I am not finished." That is perfection. Not that those who are in this concept of life, that with the finishing of this body everything is finished. That is nonsense
- Such a Vaisnava (a first-class devotee) is always aware of his Krsna conscious duty, and he is enlightened in self-realization
- The charioteer replied, "I was completely aware of the regulative principles of fighting, and I did my duty"
- The doormen were aware that they were going to the criminal department of the material world, and they expected that they might go to the lowest species and forget the Supreme Lord
- The first-class position (brahmana) is one who is aware of the Absolute Truth, he is in the goodness. Less awareness is the ksatriya, or in the modes of passion. Less awareness is the vaisyas. And the sudra, they are in in the darkness, unawareness
- The gopis said, "He (Krsna) has disappeared because of our pride." The gopis were aware of the reason for Krsna's sudden disappearance
- The great mystic Maya Danava became aware that the calf and cow were drinking the nectar, and he could understand this to be the unseen power of providence. Thus he spoke to the demons, who were grievously lamenting
- The King and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya were both aware of the Lord's activities, but no one else could see the tricks of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The ladies continued, "Persons who are aware of the civilized principles of justice will not remain to watch this unfair match"
- The learned scholar, who is aware of this transcendental knowledge, does not try to annihilate anyone or order anyone annihilated, like a fool
- The Lord does not desire that a living being be illusioned by external energy. The external energy is aware of this fact, but still she accepts a thankless task of keeping the forgotten soul under illusion by her bewildering influence
- The people in general will follow what the leaders, without any transcendental knowledge, ask them to do. The leaders, therefore, must be aware of this fact for the benefit of all concerned
- The personified Vedas continued, "Such persons (Krsna conscious persons) are aware of the relationship between the Supersoul and the individual living entities, and they are never in the bodily concept of life"
- The Queen (Arci) was completely aware that her husband (King Prthu) was not dead, although the symptoms of life - action, intelligence and sense perception - had ceased
- The seven great sages (Marici, Vasistha, Atri and so on) reside on planets beneath Dhruvaloka. Well aware of the influence of the water of the Ganges, to this day they keep Ganges water on the tufts of hair on their heads
- They (pure devotees) are also aware that the fully independent Supreme Lord, who is eternally engaged in transcendental activities, chooses a particular land in which to unfold His earthly pastimes
- This "oneness with the Supreme" is called kaivalyam by the monist. But according to Patanjali, this kaivalyam is an internal, or transcendental, potency by which the living entity becomes aware of his constitutional position
- This is the foundation of Vedic society. Learned scholars, brahmanas, saintly persons and sages who were fully aware of the Vedic purpose advised the royal order how to benefit the general masses
- Those who are aware of transcendental knowledge, and who thus are actually learned, perform all acts needed for maintaining the body and mind, but with a view to satisfying the transcendental senses of the Supreme Godhead, Visnu
- We should always be aware that we are insignificant creature. Our opinion and thinking has no value. This should be the first principle. Why should you give opinion on the words of Krsna?
- When a living being is perfect, he is aware of everything that happens, and since the Supreme Person is all-perfect, it is quite natural that He knows everything in all detail
- When great saintly persons, fully aware of the Vedic knowledge, offered prayers to the Supreme Person, He descended to this material world in the form of the sun to benefit all the planets and purify fruitive activities
- When he (the living entity) is entrapped by material energy, he is conditioned, and when he is Krsna conscious, or aware of the spiritual energy, then he is in his real and natural state of life
- When Madhavendra Puri came to Jagannatha Puri, people were aware of his transcendental reputation. Therefore crowds of people came and offered him all sorts of respect in devotion
- When one is fully aware of the transcendental senses of the Lord and tries to satisfy His senses, one is called a devotee of the Lord
- When one is fully aware that he does not belong to any family, society, country, is eternally related to Krsna, he then realizes his energy should be employed not in the interests of so-called family, society or country, but in the interests of Krsna
- When we see we are becoming aware of our infinitesimal nature, then we begin to also understand something of how infinitely great Krishna is
- While Krsna was teasing Jarati in this way, she replied that she was certainly aware of the fact that the King of the monkeys was trying to marry her
- You (Lord Krsna) are situated in every living entity's heart as the supreme director, and therefore You are aware of all endeavors by Your superior intelligence, without any hindrance whatsoever
- You have to be trained up how to become first-class brain. That is brahmana. You have to become truthful, you have to become controller of the senses, you have to become fully aware of things, of God, everything, full knowledge, then you become brain