Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unaware | unawareness | unawares
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Unaware"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Another gopi said, "At that time ( when Krsna is walking in a stride which is so attractive), our movements cease. We become just like trees and stand perfectly still, unaware that our hair and clothes are loosening"
- Another man may see the money and decide to let it remain there, thinking that he should not touch another's property. Although this second man does not steal the money for his own purposes, he is unaware of its proper use
- Human beings who are unaware of the miseries of material existence and are happy in sex life and hard labor are the lowest of fools
- Human beings who are unaware of the miseries of material existence and are happy in sex life and hard labor are the lowest of fools. Yet because they have no sense of miseries, they supposedly enjoy so-called happiness
- In Satyaloka is no pain of any kind, and therefore there are no anxieties, save that sometimes, due to consciousness, there is a feeling of compassion for those unaware of the process of devotional service, who are subjected to unsurpassable miseries
- Indra said, "He (Krsna) is simply talkative, childish and unaware of the complete cosmic situation, although He is thinking Himself very advanced in knowledge"
- Not only young children, but anyone who is unaware of the science of Krsna consciousness, he is also child. And anyone who knows this science, he is old
- Now using good sense, they said (Kurus), "O Lord Balarama, reservoir of all pleasures, You are the maintainer and support of the entire cosmic situation. Unfortunately we were all unaware of Your inconceivable potencies"
- The devotee contemplates, "Persons unaware of the supreme reservoir of pleasure falsely engage in deriving pleasure from sense gratification, but this is transient and illusory"
- The entire world is suffering because of spiritual thirst. Every living being is Brahman, or spirit soul, and needs spiritual food to satisfy his hunger and thirst. Unfortunately, however, the world is completely unaware of the nectar of krsna-katha
- The farmer then becomes very happy to see his field full of grain, but the capitalists—who are always unaware of the activities of a supernatural power—become unhappy because they are afraid of a competitive price due to abundant production
- The first-class position (brahmana) is one who is aware of the Absolute Truth, he is in the goodness. Less awareness is the ksatriya, or in the modes of passion. Less awareness is the vaisyas. And the sudra, they are in in the darkness, unawareness
- The highest peak of the ignorance of the living entities who are conditioned by material bodies is that they are unaware of the supreme cause of the cosmic manifestation
- The idea is that they (demoniac human beings) do not know how to expend their energy for right causes, being unaware of the benefit of Krsna consciousness. Actually, there are two classes of men - one is Krsna conscious, the other is non-Krsna conscious
- The Russians are unaware that in the Srimad-Bhagavatam the socialist philosophy is most perfectly described
- The simple and delicate women truly thought that Lord Sri Krsna, their beloved husband, followed them and was dominated by them. They were unaware of the extent of the glories of their husband, as the atheists are unaware of Him as the supreme controller
- The Visnudutas were also surprised that the Yamadutas, although claiming to be servants of Yamaraja, the supreme judge of religious principles, were unaware of the principles of religious action
- They are practically unaware of the transcendental pleasure derived from personal contact with the Supreme Godhead
- Unaware of His transcendental potencies, the impersonalists deride the person of Lord Krsna, whereas the devotees, by dint of their service attitude, can understand Him as the Personality of Godhead
- Unaware of who was singing, He (Lord Caitanya) ran toward her through thorny bushes, but when Govinda informed the Lord that it was a woman singing, He immediately stopped