unaware | unawareness | unawares
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Unaware"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- A self-realized person knows that he is not the body but a spiritual soul (aham brahmasmi). At the present moment practically everyone is unaware of this fact, but one who understands this has attained perfection and is therefore called siddha
- Another gopi said, "At that time ( when Krsna is walking in a stride which is so attractive), our movements cease. We become just like trees and stand perfectly still, unaware that our hair and clothes are loosening"
- Another man may see the money and decide to let it remain there, thinking that he should not touch another's property. Although this second man does not steal the money for his own purposes, he is unaware of its proper use
- Because of their (Persons) foolish activities, they are unaware that the ultimate goal of human life is to achieve Visnu, the Lord of the cosmic manifestation
- Brahma said, "Persons who are unaware of Your inconceivable energy cannot understand that You alone expand Yourself as the creator (Brahma), the maintainer (Visnu) and the annihilator (Siva)"
- Brahmanas, the topmost section of human society, are mostly devotees. They are generally unaware of the happenings within the material world because they are always busy in their activities for spiritual advancement
- By the arrangement of the Supreme Lord, low-grade living beings like bugs and mosquitoes suck the blood of human beings and other animals. Such insignificant creatures are unaware that their bites are painful to the human being
- Here (in SB 4.29.53) is an allegory in which the King is advised to find a deer that is always in a dangerous position. Although threatened from all sides, the deer simply eats grass in a nice flower garden, unaware of the danger all around him
- Human beings who are unaware of the miseries of material existence and are happy in sex life and hard labor are the lowest of fools. Yet because they have no sense of miseries, they supposedly enjoy so-called happiness
- If a person unaware of the effective potency of a certain medicine takes that medicine or is forced to take it, it will act even without his knowledge because its potency does not depend on the patient's understanding
- Indra said, "He (Krsna) is simply talkative, childish and unaware of the complete cosmic situation, although He is thinking Himself very advanced in knowledge"
- Modern civilization does not know that because of varied association in material nature, the living entity although eternal is placed in different diseased conditions known as the many species of life. Modern civilization is unaware of the laws of nature
- Mucukunda prays, "Being engaged in illusory activities, they are reluctant to worship Your lotus feet, because they are unaware of the benefits of surrendering unto You, they are subjected to various miserable conditions of material existence"
- My dear child, you are unaware that you were born not of my womb but of another woman. Therefore you should know that your attempt is doomed to failure. You are trying to fulfill a desire which is impossible to fulfill
- Na te viduh svartha-gatim hi visnum: (SB 7.5.31) illusioned by the material energy, everyone in this material world is unaware that the only aim of life is to approach Lord Visnu
- Not only young children, but anyone who is unaware of the science of Krsna consciousness, he is also child. And anyone who knows this science, he is old
- Now using good sense, they said (Kurus), "O Lord Balarama, reservoir of all pleasures, You are the maintainer and support of the entire cosmic situation. Unfortunately we were all unaware of Your inconceivable potencies"
- O Maharaja Pariksit, Yayati similarly requested his sons Turvasu, Druhyu and Anu to exchange their youth for his old age, but because they were unaware of religious principles, they thought that their flickering youth was eternal
- One who considers his visible body, which is a product of the three modes of nature, to be independent of the soul is unaware of the basis of existence, and therefore he is a rascal - SB 10.3.18
- Only the foolish mundaners misunderstand Him, unaware of His eternal form of knowledge and bliss, which is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita and Upanisads
- Out of their great affection for Krsna, and being unaware of the extent of His potencies, they (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) became overwhelmed with grief and anxiety because they had nothing dearer than Krsna
- Samadhi involves concentrating the mind upon the supreme cause of all, even if one is unaware of whether His actual nature is personal, impersonal or localized. Concentration of the mind on the Supreme is certainly a form of devotional service
- She has fully absorbed her body, mind and life in Lord Jagannatha. Therefore she was unaware that she was putting her foot on My shoulder
- Srila Vyasadeva especially compiled this great literature of scientific knowledge because people are completely unaware of the Absolute Truth
- Such persons (the lowest of fools) are almost on the level of the animals, who, although in the eyes of superiors are always miserable in life, are unaware of material distresses
- Such persons (who have no information of Krsna consciousness) complacently believe that their nations, communities or families can protect them, unaware that all such fallible soldiers will be destroyed in due course of time
- The conditioned souls, being unaware of this very simple fact because of forgetting their relationship with the Lord of Vaikuntha, try to plan out a permanent life in this material world
- The devotee contemplates, "Persons unaware of the supreme reservoir of pleasure falsely engage in deriving pleasure from sense gratification, but this is transient and illusory"
- The entire world is suffering because of spiritual thirst. Every living being is Brahman, or spirit soul, and needs spiritual food to satisfy his hunger and thirst. Unfortunately, however, the world is completely unaware of the nectar of krsna-katha
- The farmer then becomes very happy to see his field full of grain, but the capitalists—who are always unaware of the activities of a supernatural power—become unhappy because they are afraid of a competitive price due to abundant production
- The first-class position (brahmana) is one who is aware of the Absolute Truth, he is in the goodness. Less awareness is the ksatriya, or in the modes of passion. Less awareness is the vaisyas. And the sudra, they are in in the darkness, unawareness
- The highest peak of the ignorance of the living entities who are conditioned by material bodies is that they are unaware of the supreme cause of the cosmic manifestation
- The idea is that they (demoniac human beings) do not know how to expend their energy for right causes, being unaware of the benefit of Krsna consciousness. Actually, there are two classes of men - one is Krsna conscious, the other is non-Krsna conscious
- The less intelligent men, who are unaware of His (Krsna's) transcendental form, describe Him as impersonal Brahman. But Brahman is simply the rays of His transcendental body
- The narration of Dhruva Maharaja is sublime knowledge for the attainment of immortality. Persons unaware of the Absolute Truth can be led to the path of truth
- The reason is that I (God) reserve the power of not being exposed to the nondevotees by My mystic curtain. The less intelligent fools are unaware of My eternal form, which is never to be vanquished and is unborn
- The Russians are unaware that in the Srimad-Bhagavatam the socialist philosophy is most perfectly described
- The simple and delicate women truly thought that Lord Sri Krsna, their beloved husband, followed them and was dominated by them. They were unaware of the extent of the glories of their husband, as the atheists are unaware of Him as the supreme controller
- The Visnudutas were also surprised that the Yamadutas, although claiming to be servants of Yamaraja, the supreme judge of religious principles, were unaware of the principles of religious action
- They (seminal spiritual masters) are hopeful of material success. The word bahih means "external," artha means "interest," and manina means "taking very seriously." Generally speaking, practically everyone is unaware of the spiritual world
- They are practically unaware of the transcendental pleasure derived from personal contact with the Supreme Godhead
- Those men who are too materialistic are unaware of this knowledge (atma-tattva) and are more inclined to economic development for material enjoyment
- Those who are unaware of the position of the living entity and the Supreme Person, Krsna, think that the mutual attachment between the Lord and His devotees is a creation of the material energy
- To say nothing of human beings, even the demigods in the upper planetary systems are unaware of it - surrendering unto the lotus feet of Krsna
- Unaware of His transcendental potencies, the impersonalists deride the person of Lord Krsna, whereas the devotees, by dint of their service attitude, can understand Him as the Personality of Godhead
- Unaware of the poison administered by her co-wives, Queen Krtadyuti walked within the house, thinking that her son was sleeping deeply. She did not understand that he was dead
- Unaware of the principles of religion, they (those who have surrendered to the principles of material nature) do not surrender to Krsna, and therefore they are considered sinful rascals, the lowest of men, and fools bereft of all knowledge
- Unaware of who was singing, He (Lord Caitanya) ran toward her through thorny bushes, but when Govinda informed the Lord that it was a woman singing, He immediately stopped
- Unfortunately, so-called research workers are unaware of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His illusory energy, and thus all of them work only in darkness, never finding a way out of entanglement
- We may also remember in this connection that the process of gradual emancipation by the devotees in the manner mentioned above, although authoritative, is not viable in the present age because of people's being primarily unaware of yoga practice
- When men are unaware of the intrinsic value of such gifts (gifts for the maintenance of the living entities) from the Lord, surely they are in want