Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cognitation | cognition | cognitions |cognitive | cognitively
Pages in category "Cognition"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- The activities of the samvit-sakti produce the effect of cognition. Both the Lord and the living entities are cognizant
- The cognition of the living beings has three divisions: direct knowledge, indirect knowledge and perverted knowledge
- The gopis are perfectly and thoroughly in cognition of this relationship with Krsna, whereas the living entities under the spell of maya, the illusory energy, are forgetful of Krsna and think themselves separate identities having no connection with Him
- The Lord is the transcendental form of eternity, cognition and beauty. And thus the creation of the energy of the Lord appears to be partially eternal, full of knowledge and beautiful also
- The Lord is thus the proprietor of the fields both of nescience and of cognition, and it remains the choice of the living entity to exist in either of the above regions
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead has three kinds of internal potency, namely the hladini-sakti, or pleasure potency, the sandhini-sakti, or existential potency, and the samvit-sakti, or cognitive potency
- The wonderful varieties of this material world are also created by You (Krsna), and You have entered as the Supersoul into all of them, down to the atom. You are the vital force of all these manifestations and also their supreme cognition