Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
attentive | attentively
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Attentive"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Another young gopi told her mother, "My dear mother, the birds, who are all looking at Krsna playing on His flute, are sitting very attentively on the branches and twigs of different trees"
- As soon as one attentively and submissively hears the message of Bhagavatam, by this culture of knowledge the Supreme Lord is established within his heart
- As soon as we hear about Krsna attentively and try to assimilate it, then the purification of the heart begins
- Association with devotees is made possible by hearing them attentively, by asking them relevant questions, by supplying them food and by accepting food from them, and by giving them charity and by accepting from them whatever they offer
- I have invoked the benediction of the Lords with these two verses (texts 1 and 2 of this chapter). Now please hear attentively the purport of the third verse
- I have read all the newspaper cuttings and handbills very attentively, and I very much appreciate the counter presented by us against the vilification by the enemies
- If you study, if you take information from Vedic literature, if you attentively think over it, you'll very easily understand that everything is produced out of Krsna's bodily effulgence or energy
- In a deep voice that resembled the rumbling of clouds, the Lord replied to the demigods, who all stood there attentively with folded hands
- It is Your natural characteristic to accept defeat at the hands of Your devotee. There is also another glory of Yours, which I ask You to hear attentively
- Kamsa called for his expert elephant trainers, as well as for the wrestlers Canura, Mustika, Sala, Tosala, etc., & he told them, “My dear friends, try to hear me attentively. At Nanda's place in Vrndavana there are two brothers, Krsna & Balarama
- King Yudhisthira attentively heard the narration of the killing of Jarasandha and the setting free of the kings. He also heard of the tactics adopted by Krsna to kill Jarasandha
- Knowing that the Hera-pancami festival was drawing near, King Prataparudra attentively talked with Kasi Misra
- Krsna says, "Please hear attentively what I shall speak to you, for transcendental knowledge about Me is not only scientific but also full of mysteries"
- O sons of Daksa (the Savalasvas), please hear my (Narada Muni's) words of instruction attentively. You are all very affectionate to your elder brothers, the Haryasvas. Therefore you should follow their path
- One becomes engaged exclusively in the service of the Lord, being attentive to carry out the orders of the Lord faithfully
- One can attain to the highest perfection of life simply by attentive hearing of the transcendental pastimes of the Lord from the right sources, as Sri Narada heard them from the pure devotees (bhakti-vedantas) in his previous life
- One devotee said that even when he was not very attentive he would sometimes, seemingly out of madness, remember the lotus feet of Krsna within his heart. This is an instance of remembrance resulting from constant practice
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "Although they (the demigods) are very learned and expert, they cannot understand the musical arrangements of Krsna’s flute. They simply listen attentively and try to understand, but they become bewildered and nothing more"
- One who is worshiping the Deity must be always attentive and mindful of his occupation at all times. He must never for one moment forget his duty of serving the Deity at every moment and strive always to please the Lord
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal associates got up in the dark and attentively took their early-morning baths
- The Personality of Godhead, who appears in the mind of the devotee by attentive devotion and meditation and by chanting of the holy name, releases the devotee from the bondage of fruitive activities at the time of his quitting the material body
- The process of hearing attentively about the pastimes of the Lord will endow devotees with innumerable benefits, such as wealth, fame, longevity and other desirable aims of life
- The process of Krsna consciousness is to chant Hare Krsna and to hear the sound attentively so that the mind is fixed upon the transcendental vibration of Krsna's name, which is nondifferent from Krsna the personality
- The surrendered rulers and the pure devotees are always strictly under the control of the Lord, and they are never disobedient to the desires of the Lord. The Lord is therefore always attentive to them
- There is no such requirement that Japa should be silently and chanting should be done differently. Loudly or silently, everything is all right. There is no such restriction. Only thing is that we should chant very attentively
- These five wanted to accompany Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to Jagannatha Puri, but the Lord attentively bade them farewell
- When a relative dies one certainly becomes very much interested in philosophy, but when the funeral ceremony is over one again becomes attentive to materialism
- When all the cowherd men had very attentively heard the statements of Gargacarya through Nanda Maharaja, they better appreciated the wonderful activities of Krsna and became very jubilant and satisfied
- While in trance, Lord Brahma heard the words of Lord Visnu vibrating in the sky. Thus he told the demigods: O demigods, hear from me the order of Ksirodakasayi Visnu, the Supreme Person, and execute it attentively without delay
- Without the attentive service of his parents, a child cannot grow to manhood; similarly, without the care of the spiritual master one cannot rise to the plane of transcendental service