attentive | attentively
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Krsna's Attention (1 C, 17 P)
- ► Mindful (2 C, 7 P)
- ► Our Attentiveness (Disciples of SP) (58 P)
- ► Radharani's Attention (1 P)
- ► Vigilance (1 C, 47 P)
Pages in category "Attentive"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Although Yuvanasva went into the forest with his one hundred wives, all of them were very morose. The sages in the forest, however, being very kind to the King, began very carefully attentively performing an Indra-yajna so that the King might have a son
- Another young gopi told her mother, "My dear mother, the birds, who are all looking at Krsna playing on His flute, are sitting very attentively on the branches and twigs of different trees"
- As soon as one attentively and submissively hears the message of Bhagavatam, by this culture of knowledge the Supreme Lord is established within his heart
- As soon as we hear about Krsna attentively and try to assimilate it, then the purification of the heart begins
- I have invoked the benediction of the Lords with these two verses (texts 1 and 2 of this chapter). Now please hear attentively the purport of the third verse
- I have read all the newspaper cuttings and handbills very attentively, and I very much appreciate the counter presented by us against the vilification by the enemies
- I shall now try to relate the activities of the descendants of Priyavrata, the second son of Svayambhuva Manu. Please hear them attentively
- If you study, if you take information from Vedic literature, if you attentively think over it, you'll very easily understand that everything is produced out of Krsna's bodily effulgence or energy
- In a deep voice that resembled the rumbling of clouds, the Lord replied to the demigods, who all stood there attentively with folded hands
- In this regard, an example is given from an old history. This involves a discourse between Yamaraja and the friends of a dead person. Please hear it attentively
- It is Your natural characteristic to accept defeat at the hands of Your devotee. There is also another glory of Yours, which I ask You to hear attentively
- Kamsa called for his expert elephant trainers, as well as for the wrestlers Canura, Mustika, Sala, Tosala, etc., & he told them, “My dear friends, try to hear me attentively. At Nanda's place in Vrndavana there are two brothers, Krsna & Balarama
- King Prthu said: O gentle members of the assembly, may all good fortune be upon you! May all of you great souls who have come to attend this meeting kindly hear my prayer attentively
- King Yudhisthira attentively heard the narration of the killing of Jarasandha and the setting free of the kings. He also heard of the tactics adopted by Krsna to kill Jarasandha
- Knowing that the Hera-pancami festival was drawing near, King Prataparudra attentively talked with Kasi Misra
- Krsna says, "Please hear attentively what I shall speak to you, for transcendental knowledge about Me is not only scientific but also full of mysteries"
- My Lord, as the fire in arani wood is covered, You and Your unlimited knowledge are covered by the material modes of nature. Your mind, however, is not attentive to the activities of the modes of nature
- My mind is already restless, and by playing with a ball, moving it all about with your lotuslike palm, you are also agitating my eyes. Your curling black hair is now scattered, but you are not attentive to arranging it
- Nanda and Sunanda, the two confidential associates of Lord Visnu, said: Dear King, let there be all good fortune unto you. Please attentively hear what we shall say
- Now I shall chant one mantra which is not only transcendental, pure and auspicious, but is the best prayer for anyone who is aspiring to attain the ultimate goal of life. When I chant this mantra, please hear it carefully and attentively
- O conqueror of wealth, Arjuna, have you heard this attentively with your mind? And are your illusions and ignorance now dispelled? BG 18.72 - 1972
- O Danavas and Daityas! O Dvimurdha, Tryaksa, Sambara and Satabahu ! O Hayagriva, Namuci, Paka and Ilvala! O Vipracitti, Puloman, Sakuna and other demons! All of you, kindly hear me attentively and then act according to my words without delay
- O sons of Daksa (the Savalasvas), please hear my (Narada Muni's) words of instruction attentively. You are all very affectionate to your elder brothers, the Haryasvas. Therefore you should follow their path
- O sons of Daksa, please hear my words of instruction attentively. You are all very affectionate to your elder brothers, the Haryasvas. Therefore you should follow their path
- O Vyasadeva, in that association and by the mercy of those great Vedantists, I (Narada) could hear them describe the attractive activities of Krsna And thus listening attentively, my taste for hearing of the Personality of Godhead increased at every step
- Once while touring the world, Lord Rsabhadeva, the Supreme Lord, reached a place known as Brahmavarta. There was a great conference of learned brahmanas at that place, and all the King's sons attentively heard the instructions of the brahmanas there
- One becomes engaged exclusively in the service of the Lord, being attentive to carry out the orders of the Lord faithfully
- One devotee said that even when he was not very attentive he would sometimes, seemingly out of madness, remember the lotus feet of Krsna within his heart. This is an instance of remembrance resulting from constant practice
- One gopi told mother Yasoda, "Although they (the demigods) are very learned and expert, they cannot understand the musical arrangements of Krsna’s flute. They simply listen attentively and try to understand, but they become bewildered and nothing more"
- One who is worshiping the Deity must be always attentive and mindful of his occupation at all times. He must never for one moment forget his duty of serving the Deity at every moment and strive always to please the Lord
- Sri Suta Gosvami explained: I shall now explain to you the very subjects explained by the great sage in answer to King Pariksit's inquiries. Please hear them attentively
- Sri Suta Gosvami said: The great sage Sukadeva Gosvami was highly experienced and was pleased with the King. Thus being questioned by the King, he said to him, "Please hear the topics attentively"
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued to speak: Maharaja Nabhi, the son of Agnidhra, wished to have sons, and therefore he attentively began to offer prayers and worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Visnu, the master and enjoyer of all sacrifices
- The great sage Narada continued: My dear King, attentively receive from me a mantra, which is most auspicious. After accepting it from me, in seven nights you will be able to see the Lord face to face
- The Lord (Krsna) protects everyone, but one who depends completely upon Him is especially looked after by the Lord. The father is more attentive to the little son who is exclusively dependent on the father
- The message should be heard attentively, and if spoken by a realized soul, it will act on the dormant heart of the conditioned soul. And by continuously hearing, one can attain the perfect stage of self-realization
- The next day, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His personal associates got up in the dark and attentively took their early-morning baths
- The Personality of Godhead, who appears in the mind of the devotee by attentive devotion and meditation and by chanting of the holy name, releases the devotee from the bondage of fruitive activities at the time of his quitting the material body
- The process of hearing attentively about the pastimes of the Lord will endow devotees with innumerable benefits, such as wealth, fame, longevity and other desirable aims of life
- The process of Krsna consciousness is to chant Hare Krsna and to hear the sound attentively so that the mind is fixed upon the transcendental vibration of Krsna's name, which is nondifferent from Krsna the personality
- There is no such requirement that Japa should be silently and chanting should be done differently. Loudly or silently, everything is all right. There is no such restriction. Only thing is that we should chant very attentively
- These five wanted to accompany Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to Jagannatha Puri, but the Lord attentively bade them farewell
- When a relative dies one certainly becomes very much interested in philosophy, but when the funeral ceremony is over one again becomes attentive to materialism
- When all the cowherd men had very attentively heard the statements of Gargacarya through Nanda Maharaja, they better appreciated the wonderful activities of Krsna and became very jubilant and satisfied
- While in trance, Lord Brahma heard the words of Lord Visnu vibrating in the sky. Thus he told the demigods: O demigods, hear from me the order of Ksirodakasayi Visnu, the Supreme Person, and execute it attentively without delay
- Without the attentive service of his parents, a child cannot grow to manhood; similarly, without the care of the spiritual master one cannot rise to the plane of transcendental service