This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► God's Attention (8 P)
Pages in category "Krsna's Attention"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If a devotee is continuously in love with Lord Krsna and his mind is always fixed upon Him, that devotional attitude will prove to be the only means of attracting the attention of the Lord
- In order to draw the attention of the Lord, the Krsna conscious devotee has to serve Him in great love and devotion. Krsna cannot be pleased by any action other than transcendental loving service unto Him
- It is not that He (Krsna) becomes attentive to us only when we offer prayers to Him. Even before we offer our prayers, He incessantly tries to deliver us
- Once, after the uprooting of the yamala-arjuna trees, Rohinidevi went to call Rama and Krsna, who had both gone to the riverside and were playing with the other boys with deep attention - SB 10.11.12
- One should decorate his body with gopicandana, wear neck beads, collect tulasi leaves from the tulasi tree, cleanse his cloth and the altar, cleanse his own house or apartment and go to the temple and ring the bell just to draw the attention of Lord Krsna
- The cows, the brahmanas and the devotees of the Lord (Krsna) are all objects of His special attention because they are very important factors for the general welfare of living beings
- The pure devotees are of one type only because they have no other object for service but the Lord, and therefore the Lord also reciprocates with such pure devotees just as it behooves, namely, He is always attentive to all the matters of His pure devotees
- To face difficulty in the course of preaching work is a kind of austerity. These difficulties do not go in vain. The more we face difficulties, the more we draw the attention of Krsna