Category:Attachment for Krsna
Research query: "attach* krsna*"@5
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Attachment for God (8 C, 27 P)
- ► Radharani's Attachment for Krsna (2 P)
Pages in category "Attachment for Krsna"
The following 201 pages are in this category, out of 201 total.
- A devotee is considered superlative or superior according to his attachment and love. In the Eleventh Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, the following symptoms have been given
- A living being, to become desireless, how you can? I am living. I am not a dead body. Desire should be to satisfy Krsna. Attachment should be for Him. That's all. You have to change. That is Krsna consciousness
- A person who properly performs his regulative duties according to varna and asrama but does not develop his dormant attachment for Krsna or awaken his taste for hearing and chanting about Krsna is certainly laboring fruitlessly
- A pretender is sometimes seen possessing imitative attachment to Krsna, that will not be accepted as real attachment. It may be said that such attachment gives the pretender hope that he may eventually rise onto the platform of pure devotional service
- A sincere student should not neglect the discussion of such conclusions, considering them controversial, for such discussions strengthen the mind. Thus one's mind becomes attached to Sri Krsna
- A wise man who becomes attached to Krsna does not want any return from Him, either in the form of relieving distress or in gaining money
- According to the devotee, attachment falls within the five categories of santa-rati, dasya-rati, sakhya-rati, vatsalya-rati and madhura-rati. These five categories arise from devotees' different attachments to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- After taste is awakened, a deep attachment arises, and from that attachment the seed of love for Krsna grows in the heart
- An example of attachment for Krsna with overwhelming affection is given in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, Tenth Canto, 6th Chapter, 27th verse, where Sukadeva Gosvami addresses Maharaj Pariksit in this way
- An example of the attachment felt by Raktaka toward Lord Krsna can be understood from his statement to Rasada
- Another part of sadhana-bhakti is called raganuga. Raganuga refers to the point at which, by following the regulative principles, one becomes a little more attached to Krsna and executes devotional service out of natural love
- As chaste women bring their gentle husbands under control by service, the pure devotees, who are equal to everyone and completely attached to Me in the core of the heart, bring Me under their full control
- As soon as an experienced devotee sees all of these caricatures, he can immediately evaluate such rascaldom. If such a pretender is sometimes seen possessing imitative attachment to Krsna, that will not be accepted as real attachment
- Attachment for Krsna is divided into two categories. One is attachment with awe and reverence, and the other is pure attachment without reverence
- Attachment for Krsna is transcendental bliss. Amid unlimited volumes of transcendental bliss, a spot of some material defect cannot act in any way
- Attachment for Krsna never wanes; it increases more and more as one attains different stages. All the stages together are called sthayibhava, or continuous existence of ecstasy
- Because of their great attachment for Krsna, they (the cowherd men) thought, "Today Krsna is surely going to be vanquished!"
- Being very dear to the devotees and sadhus, I am attained through unflinching faith and devotional service. This bhakti-yoga system, which gradually increases attachment for Me, purifies even a human being born among dog-eaters
- Bhagavan says, mayy asakta, mayi asakta. Therefore if you become attached... We have got attachment for so many things. But if we transfer that attachment to Krsna, then, Krsna says, mayy asakta-manah partha yogam yunjan mad-asrayah
- Bhakti means to be free from the attachment of this material world and to become attached to Krsna. Because you have to attach to something. You cannot become unattached
- Brahma is counted amongst the living beings, but he is the greatest of all of us. And why is the greatest of all the living beings so much attached to the transcendental topics of Lord Krsna? Because He is the reservoir of all enjoyment
- Brahma said, "Anyone who can simply be attached to You by devotional service can know Your actual position, birth, appearance, disappearance and activities"
- Brahma said, "Because their (Inhabitants of Vrndavana) attachment has been directed unto You & their homes have been converted into temples by Your constant presence there, & because they have forgotten everything for Your sake, there is no impediment"
- By means of vibhava, anubhava, sattvika and vyabhicari, hearing and chanting are activated, and the devotee is able to taste love for Krsna. Then attachment for Krsna, or permanent ecstasy (sthayi-bhava), becomes the mellow of devotional service
- By relating the incident of Vidyadhara's deliverance, they became more attached to Krsna. They had come to worship Lord Siva and Ambika, but the result was that they became more and more attached to Krsna
- By such conclusive studies I know the glories of Lord Caitanya. Only by knowing these glories can one become strong and fixed in attachment to Him
- By the association of pure devotees attachment for Krsna can be aroused, but if one commits offenses at the lotus feet of a devotee, one's shadow attachment or para attachment can be extinguished
- Devotees engaged in servitude are attached to Krsna in the affection of reverence. Some of the inhabitants of Gokula (Vrndavana as exhibited on earth) are attached to Krsna on this platform of affection in reverence
- Directly or indirectly anyone who thinks of Krsna, talks of Krsna or worships Krsna becomes attached to Him
- Even ordinary devotees cannot have such pure attachment for Krsna. Therefore, how is it possible for success to be achieved by persons whose hearts are contaminated by the actions and reactions of fruitive activities
- Everyone is attached to Krsna. That is Vrndavana. So not all of a sudden we can get that highest stage of life of Vrndavana attachment, but still, wherever we stay, if we practice this bhakti-yoga, as we are preaching... It is becoming successful
- Faith in Krsna is also divided into three stages and described in Srimad-Bhagavatam. First-class attachment, second-class attachment and third-class attachment are also explained in Srimad-Bhagavatam in the Eleventh Canto
- Following in the footsteps of Lord Sri Krsna, one can live with his family members or within the society or nation, not for the purpose of indulging in sense gratification but to realize Krsna by advancing in attachment for Him
- For a long time I have not bestowed unalloyed loving service to Me upon the inhabitants of the world. Without such loving attachment, the existence of the material world is useless
- He (Krsna) claims all living entities as His sons, so the fact that He had 161,080 sons attached to Him personally should be no cause for astonishment. Among Krsna's greatly powerful sons, eighteen sons were maha-rathas
- He (Maharaja Ambarisa) engaged all his senses in devotional service, in various engagements related to the Lord. This is the way to increase attachment for the Lord and be completely free from all material desires
- He too prays for attachment and devotion to the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, as the words from his own mouth give evidence
- His (Prahlada Maharaja's) attachment to Lord Krsna was natural because of his previous devotional service. Although his good qualities cannot be enumerated, they prove that he was a great soul (mahatma)
- How to give up this material attachment and become attached to Krsna, developing Krsna attachment? The process is sadhu-sanga
- How we can increase our attachment for Krsna unless we know Krsna, at least something about Him? Just like a girl becomes attached to a young boy when she knows about something about that boy. The more she knows, she becomes attracted
- If a man's and woman's attachment is not to each other but to Krsna, then both of them are equally eligible to get out of the material entanglement and reach the abode of Krsna
- If an ordinary man develops such attachment for Krsna and fortunately performs devotional activities in the association of pure devotees, he can also rise up to the platform of pure devotional service
- If Dhruva Maharaja wanted, he could ask him that "Give me all the money of the universe." He could give. But what did he ask? He said, "Sir, give me benediction that I may remain attached to the lotus feet of Krsna"
- If one becomes attached to Krsna even through lust, anger or fear, then one's salvation and freedom from material contamination are assured
- If one contributes something of his income to the preaching work and attends himself with family the temple for the class and kirtana, gradually he will get some enthusiasm and develop his attachment for Krsna. But that is the slow and troublesome way
- If one develops devotional service and attachment by following in the footsteps of the Vrajavasis, he attains raga-marga-bhakti, or devotional service in attachment to the Lord
- If one worships demigods like Lord Siva and Lord Brahma to become more attached to Krsna, that is approved. But if one goes to the demigods for some personal benefit, that is condemned
- If our attachment for Krsna is not yet developed, and there is still attraction for the ordinary life of householder life, together with friends, family, children, working, like that, that is all right
- If someone comes to Krsna asking for material benefits, Krsna does not award him the material things he desires. Instead, the Lord gives him intelligence so that he will forget his material desires and become attached to the Lord's lotus feet
- If someone goes to Vrndavana, he will immediately feel separation from Krsna, who performed such nice activities when He was present there. Such attraction for remembering Krsna's activities is known as attachment for Krsna
- If the offense unto a pure devotee of the lord is very serious, then one's attachment for Krsna becomes almost nil, and if the offense is not very serious, one's attachment can become second class or third class
- If there is some discrepancy anywhere, some non-cooperation, fighting, or if the work is slow or not to the standard, it is to be supposed that the person or persons in charge are not very much attached to Krishna
- If we want to know Krsna, then we have to transfer our attachment to Krsna. Mayy asakta-manah. The mind should be attached to Krsna
- If you are serious about Krsna consciousness, if you are serious about increasing attachment for Krsna, then you should come and live with the devotees
- If you have only attachment for Krsna, then you are in samadhi. You don't require certificate from others. You know yourself. Just like while eating you can understand whether you are satisfied or not
- If you want to be happy, if you want to make your life successful, human life, then you have to take this principle of mayy asakta manah. You have to increase your attachment for Krsna. This is the meaning of Krsna consciousness movement
- In a big sacrificial ceremony there may be many things accumulated to satisfy the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but if there is no devotion, attachment or love for the Lord, the arrangement is useless
- In other words, although attachment for Krsna is one, nevertheless, because there exist different kinds of devotees, such attachment is manifested in many varieties
- In this condition, I can guess that he has been captivated by the transcendental beauty of that expert flute-player, Sri Krsna, and, being attached to Him, he is simply staring at the black cloud, remembering the bodily hue of Sri Krsna
- In this instance Bhima became angry, and, being influenced by such anger, his hopelessness became a cause for strong attachment to Krsna. This instance can be described as strong attachment for Krsna in anger
- In this way a neophyte can gradually develop attachment for Krsna's name, fame, form, qualities and so forth
- It is definitely suggested herein that simply by hearing the message of Srimad-Bhagavatam one gets attachment for the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna, and as soon as this is effected the symptoms of the material diseases disappear
- It is said by Rupa Gosvami that the attachment exhibited by pure devotees for Krsna cannot possibly be perfected in the heart of fruitive workers (karmis) or mental speculators
- It is understood from authoritative sources that an attachment for Krsna because of feelings of disgust sometimes presents a ghastly ecstasy in devotional service
- Keeping linked always. That is called yoga. So if you want to know perfectly or as far as you can understand through your senses, mayy asakta-manah, then you transfer your attachment to Krsna. This is the advice
- King Nanda said, "He (Garga Muni) also said that any fortunate man who becomes attached to this boy, Krsna, is never vanquished or defeated by his enemy"
- Krishna Consciousness means attachment for Krishna and detachment for personal benefit, that's all. But in any case, if there is fight amongst yourselves over these things, book distribution, competition, you should not develop ill-feeling
- Krsna consciousness means we have to increase our attachment for Krsna to the perfectional stage, when there is no more order, but automatically
- Krsna consciousness movement means to keep the mind attached to Krsna
- Krsna continued, "My devotees are very much attached to Me, but sometimes I do not reciprocate their feelings properly in order to increase their love for Me more and more"
- Krsna is also mentioned as isvara, the supreme controller who is situated in everyone's heart. Therefore, if some way or other we become attached to Krsna, He will make us free from all danger
- Krsna is so attractive that out of transcendental attachment, a devotee will abandon all four principles of spiritual life - religiosity, economic development, regulation of sense gratification and salvation
- Krsna replied, "My dear kings," He said, "I bestow upon you My blessings. From this day forth you will be attached to My devotional service without fail. I give you this benediction, as you have desired"
- Krsna said, "If you think that you are very much attached to Me and you want My association, I advise you not to personally try to enjoy Me"
- Krsna said, "My dear friends, you know that Lord Balarama and I left Vrndavana just to please Our relatives and family members. Thus We were long engaged in fighting with Our enemies and were obliged to forget you, who were so much attached to Me"
- Krsna says, "Those who are simply attached to Me by loving service. These devotees have everything at their disposal, but they desire nothing outside of My devotional service"
- Krsna's behavior with His wives - His movements, His talking with them, His smiling, His embracing and similar other activities, which are just like those of a loving husband - kept them always very much attached to Him
- Krsna's dividing Himself into seven is very significant. It was known to Satya, the daughter of King Nagnajit, that Krsna had already married many other wives, but still she was attached to Krsna
- Liberation from material contamination is the stage at which devotional service can be achieved. For a person who simply wants to have liberation and to merge into the impersonal brahmajyoti, attachment to Krsna is not possible to acquire
- Lord Krsna thought: "Pure attachment will unite us (Krsna and the gopis) even at the expense of moral and religious duties (dharma). Destiny will sometimes bring us together and sometimes separate us"
- Lord Krsna, however, has explained in the Gita that out of these four types of neophytes, the one who is wise is very dear to Him because a wise man, if he is attached to Krsna, is not seeking an exchange of material benefits
- Love for Lord Krsna is very pure, just like the waters of the Ganges. That love is an ocean of nectar. That pure attachment to Krsna does not conceal any spot, which would appear just like a spot of ink on a white cloth
- Maitreya Muni was greatly attached to Him (the Lord), and he was listening in a pleasing attitude, with his shoulder lowered. With a smile and a particular glance upon me, having allowed me to rest, the Lord spoke as follows
- May our minds be attached to the lotus feet of your Lord Krsna, may our tongues chant His holy names, and may our bodies lie prostrate before Him
- My dear daughter of King Vidarbha, My dear Rukmini, please do not misunderstand Me (Krsna). Don't be unkind to Me like this. I know that you are sincerely and seriously attached to Me; you are My eternal companion
- My dear Uddhava, please hear me. In truth Krsna is my son, but even if you think that He is God, I would still bear toward Him my own feelings for my son. May my mind be attached to your Lord Krsna
- My policy is following the footstep of Rupa Gosvami. He says that somehow or other, let them become first of all attached to Krsna
- Narada said, "Anyone who becomes attached to Your (Krsna's) lotus feet is elevated to the supreme position of neutrality and is uncontaminated by the material modes of nature"
- None of the above symptoms can be manifested without the basic principle of strong attachment for Krsna. In the smoky condition of such ecstatic expressions, the symptoms could otherwise be hidden
- Offering obeisances unto all you brahmanas, I pray that if I should again take my birth in the material world I will have complete attachment to the unlimited Lord Krsna, association with His devotees and friendly relations with all living beings
- On the platform of conjugal love, attachment for Krsna, rendering service unto Him, the relaxed feelings of fraternity and the feelings of maintenance all increase in intimacy
- One gopis said to another, "I tried to hide myself from the reaction of the vibrations. But still I could not check the trembling of my body, and therefore all of my friends in the house could detect my attachment for Krsna without any doubt"
- One who has already developed spontaneous attachment for Krsna does not require to execute the duties prescribed in the scriptures
- One who is serious in advancing his spiritual life should be very cautious not to become attached to anything but Krsna
- Only at that time is the attachment to Krsna perfect. Spontaneously, the devotee becomes eager to serve the Lord in his ecstatic love
- Our Krsna consciousness is eternally a fact. Otherwise you European, American boys and girls, you, three or four years ago, you did not know what is Krsna. Why you are so much attached to Krsna?
- Parvata Muni continued, 'My dear friend Narada Muni, you are glorified as the sage among the demigods. By your mercy, even a lowborn person like this hunter can immediately become attached to Lord Krsna'
- People who are really attached to Krsna never want to stop hearing about Him
- Pradyumna's attachment for Krsna was always exhibited by his action. Whenever he was ordered by his father to execute something, he would immediately execute the order, taking the task as nectarean even though it may have been poison
- Pradyumna's attachment in anxiety for Krsna was expressed when he said to his wife Rati: "The enemy, Sambara, is already killed. Now I am very anxious to see my father, who is my spiritual master and who always carries the conchshell known as Pancajanya
- Radha continued, "I do not know how she has become so captivated by Krsna, why she is so much attached to Krsna, although she knows His actual character. Maybe she is so much captivated by Krsna's sweet words that she cannot understand His real character"
- Ramananda Raya then replied, "Conjugal attachment for Krsna is the topmost position in love of Godhead"
- Renunciation is not as important as enhancing one's attachment to Krsna. The Krsna consciousness movement is especially meant for this purpose
- Reverential devotion for the Lord gradually increases and transforms itself into ecstatic love, then affection and then attachment
- Rupa Gosvami therefore says that even if the reactions to chanting are manifested in the impersonalist's body, they should not be considered to be symptoms of actual attachment, but reflections only
- Santa-rasa, the position of neutrality, means being fully attached to the lotus feet of Krsna. This is the verdict from the mouth of the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself. This state is called self-realization
- Self-controlled persons who are attached to the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna can all of a sudden give up the world of material attachment, including the gross body and subtle mind, and go away to attain the highest perfection of the renounced order of life
- Similarly, if you are actually engaged in religious principles, the test is how much you are detached from material attraction and how much you are attached to God
- Since the devotees are always attached to Me, they are never vanquished by the agents of time
- Some devotees of the Lord who want to love the Supreme Personality of Godhead in the mellow of conjugal love are elevated to the position of becoming wives of Krsna, and Krsna keeps them always attached to Him by His kind behavior
- Sometimes He (Krsna) puts His pure devotees in dangers because in that condition of helplessness the devotee becomes more attached to the Lord. The more the attachment is there for the Lord, the more success is there for the devotee
- Sometimes the purpose is that in distress a devotee's feelings of attachment to Krsna are magnified
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has given us an authorized program for this purpose, centered around the chanting of the Hare Krsna mantra. This chanting has so much power that it immediately attaches one to Krsna
- Such attachment for Krsna cannot be invoked in a person without his being sufficiently blessed by the association of pure devotees
- Sukadeva Gosvami informs King Pariksit: "My dear King, the wives of the brahmanas were usually very much attached to the glorification of Krsna, and they were always anxious to get an opportunity to see Him"
- That is called firm attachment to Lord Krsna. It is spotlessly pure, like a clean cloth that has no stain
- That is the highest perfection of life. If someone remains always attached to Krsna, it is to be understood that he is liberated, and his life is successful
- The attraction to Krsna of devotees on the platform of neutrality increases up to love of Godhead (prema), and the attraction of devotees on the platform of servitorship increases to spontaneous attachment (raga)
- The business is that we have to increase our attachment for God. This is our main business. We are attached to so many things. That is material life
- The conclusion is that if one somehow or other becomes attached to Krsna or attracted to Him, either because of His qualities of beauty, opulence, fame, strength, renunciation or knowledge, through affection or friendship
- The devotees of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, therefore, because of their strong attachment for Him, do not foolishly go to the demigods
- The difference between a person in Krsna consciousness and a person in bodily consciousness is that the former is attached to Krsna whereas the latter is attached to the results of his activities
- The entire process of austerity and penance is meant to detach one from the material world and enhance one’s attachment to Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Krsna is the shelter of all persons advancing in self-realization
- The following nine symptoms manifest in one's behavior, a taste for chanting the holy name of the Lord, attachment to descriptions of the transcendental qualities of the Lord, and affection for those places where the Lord resides
- The gopis and the queens, simply by being attached to Krsna in conjugal love and enjoying His company in a so-called sensuous life full of luxury and opulence, achieved the highest salvation
- The gopis continued, "How we are afflicted simply to think that Your soft lotus feet are being pricked by the dry grass and the tiny stones in the forest! We are so attached to You (Krsna) that we always think simply of Your lotus feet"
- The gopis of Vrndavana were so attached to Krsna that they were not satisfied simply with the rasa dance at night. They wanted to associate with Him and enjoy His company during the daytime also
- The gopis of Vrndavana who are attached to Krsna in conjugal love can increase their ecstatic love up to the point of mahabhava, the greatest ecstatic love. These are some of the glorious meanings of the word 'bhakti'
- The gopis were so attached to Krsna that they could not even tolerate not seeing Him momentarily when their eyelids blinked and impeded their vision
- The impersonal Brahman region is also called param padam, but unless one is attached to the Personality of Godhead one must again fall down to the material world from the impersonal param padam situation
- The jnanis, they want brahma satyam jagan mithya - detachment. But bhakta, without any endeavor, because he develops attachment for Krsna, he automatically gives up attachment for this material world
- The living entity is actually a spiritual soul who is part and parcel of God and has nothing to do with relationships in the world of duality. Therefore Narada Muni advised Citraketu not to lament for his so-called dead son
- The Lord, being omnipresent, can be present with us if we want Him at all. By His omnipresence, He can always be with us if we are attached to His devotional service by hearing, chanting, remembering, etc
- The more we study the pastimes of the Lord, the more we become attached to Him
- The natural beauty of a living being is enhanced by rising to the platform of devotional service. Pariksit was absorbed in attachment for Krsna. Seeing this, the great sages assembled were very pleased, and expressed their approval by saying "Very good"
- The objective of self-realization is one: Krsna. Therefore, although the dealings of the queens with Krsna appear just like ordinary dealings between husband and wife, the principal point to be observed is the queens' attachment for Krsna
- The only test is how you have developed your attachment for Krsna. If you are serious about it, it can be done within a second. If you are not serious about it, it cannot be done in many lives. So that depends on your serious nature
- The original inhabitants of Vrndavana are attached to Krsna spontaneously in devotional service. Nothing can compare to such spontaneous devotional service, which is called ragatmika bhakti
- The parental love of Mother Yasoda for Krsna steadily increases, and her love and ecstasy are sometimes described as intense affection and sometimes as overwhelming attachment
- The primary characteristic of spontaneous love is deep attachment for the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Absorption in thought of Him is a marginal characteristic
- The real point is to concentrate the mind on the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Women such as the gopis were attached to Krsna, being captivated by His beauty, and their mental concentration on Krsna was provoked by lust
- The six kinds of atmaramas render devotional service to Krsna without ulterior motives. The words 'munayah' and 'santah' indicate those who are very much attached to meditating upon Krsna
- The whole business is how to develop attachment for Krsna. If you have developed that attachment within a second, oh, then the business is finished within a second
- The wives of Krsna were so much attached to Him that they would lie in bed embracing Him, and as soon as the cocks crowed, Krsna's wives would be very sorry and would immediately condemn the crowing
- The word "sama" or "santa-rasa" indicates that one is attached to the lotus feet of Krsna. "Dama" means controlling the senses and not being deviated from the Lord's service
- Then Ramananda Raya inquired from Rupa Gosvami about the causes of the loving affairs between Krsna and the gopis, such as previous attachment, transformations of love, endeavors for love, and exchanges of letters disclosing the gopis
- There is an account of Rukminidevi's writing a letter to Krsna requesting Him to kidnap her before her marriage to another person. At that time the specific attachment of Rukmini for Krsna was expressed by Rukmini as follows
- There is another hopelessness, however, which shows attachment for Krsna. When the bull demon attacked the damsels of Braja, they began to cry out, "My dear Krsna - please save us! We are now gone!" This is hopelessness with attachment for Krsna
- These are the words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, "When one's intelligence is fully attached to My lotus feet but one does not render practical service, one has attained the stage called santa-rati, or sama"
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) expressed their feelings with tears in their eyes due to intense attachment for Krsna. All of them desired a benediction from Uddhava. They desired to always remember the glorious activities of Krsna
- They also admitted that even yogis who are not devotees of the Lord are covered by the influence of material energy. This kind of hopelessness felt by the brahmanas who were performing ritualistic ceremonies shows practically no attachment for Krsna
- This (a devotee associates with devotees of God) is perfectly natural because birds of the same feather mix together. And the most important function of a devotee is to have complete attachment for Lord Sri Krsna, the father of all living beings
- This is Rupa Gosvami's instruction. Somehow or other, you become attached to Krsna. Then your life is successful
- This Krsna consciousness movement means to educate people how to become attached to Krsna. But if one does not know what is Krsna, there is no question of increasing his asakti for Krsna. So to understand Krsna, Krsna personally appears
- This Krsna consciousness movement means to keep the mind attached to Krsna. That is success
- This Krsna consciousness, or bhakti, devotional service, means to develop attachment for Krsna and in the same proportion develop detachment for material sense gratification. Two things cannot go on
- This means that from the very beginning his basic principle of attachment to Krsna is, more or less, love
- This statement reveals a strong anxiety to see the district of Mathura resulting from a strong attachment to Krsna
- This very attachment to Krsna makes one eligible to be transferred to His abode, Goloka Vrndavana
- Those who are attached to the Syamasundara form of Krsna in love and devotion can see Him always within the heart and cannot see anything else
- Those who are devotees of the Supreme Personality of Godhead never fall down like the impersonalists. Even if the devotees fall down, they remain affectionately attached to their Lord
- Those who have some attachment to Your lotus feet, also give up supremacy over the material world because they consider the material position to be the darkest region, which checks the progress of spiritual enlightenment
- To be directly attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead in conjugal love is technically called keli. This keli performance means to directly join with the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Uddhava was attracted by the attitude of the gopis because they were completely attached to Krsna, and he was inspired by the gopis' anxiety for Krsna. He offered them his respectful obeisances
- Unless one is attached to Krsna, he cannot attain devotional perfection even if he renders devotional service for a long time. Krsna does not easily deliver perfection in devotional service
- Unless you get taste, how you can be attached to Krsna?
- We are all conditioned souls so we are affected by Maya, but if we sincerely chant and serve, our attachment for Krishna will be revived and we will no more have to come under this Maya
- We are chanting, we are hearing, we are dancing, we're enjoying. Why? Just to detach our life from all nonsense things and attach to Krsna. This is the process. This is Krsna consciousness
- We are preaching the principle that it does not matter whether a man is a sannyasi or grhastha (householder). One simply has to increase his attachment for Krsna, and then his life is successful
- When a person engages in devotional service, he gives up all material desires and becomes fully attached to Krsna, being inspired by the transcendental qualities of the Lord. Such is the beauty of the Lord in the eyes of His devotee
- When he develops attachment for Krsna. Nobody can certify him. He will certify himself. If you have got attachment for any other thing, then you are not in samadhi. If you have only attachment for Krsna, then you are in samadhi
- When one becomes attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead according to one's natural inclination to love Him and is fully absorbed in thoughts of the Lord, that state is called transcendental attachment
- When one has developed such attachment, he can spontaneously serve the lotus feet of Krsna even without following the regulative principles
- When one is fully attached to Krsna's lotus feet, one attains the samata stage. The word 'samata' is derived from the word 'sama'
- When one is situated in this confidential friendly relationship with Krsna, one shows symptoms of love such as attraction, affection, affinity and attachment
- When one's attachment to Krsna becomes very deep, one attains the condition called love of Godhead. Such a state of existence is considered a permanent situation for a devotee
- When the Supreme Personality of Godhead puts His devotee in distress, it is not without purpose. Sometimes the purpose is that in distress a devotee’s feelings of attachment to Krsna are magnified
- When through devotional service a laughing attachment to Krsna is developed, it is called hasya-bhakti-rasa by learned scholars
- When we get attachment simply for hearing Krsna, then you should understand that you have become liberated. These are the test. Everyone can get this position. Because there is process. If you follow the process, then you come to the real stage
- When we get our attachment for hearing about Krsna, then at least we can consider that we have become free from material contamination
- With any devotee who loves Krsna with his heart and soul, Krsna reciprocates in such a way that the devotee cannot but remain attached to Him
- Without any training there is a natural attraction due to the sex impulse. This is a material example, but the devotee is praying that he may develop a similar spontaneous attachment for the Supreme Lord
- Without santa-rati, attachment to Krsna is very difficult to achieve
- You can become attached with Krsna if you are dovetailed in the service of Krsna, not casually, but constantly
- You can create that central attachment for Krsna, then you can create Vrndavana anywhere - any family, any society, any country. Just make the point of attachment Krsna, and it is Vrndavana
- You can discharge your duty very nicely, but you have to see whether you are developing attachment for Krsna. Attachment means love, whether you are trying to satisfy Krsna. That is the test
- You have expressed a fear of becoming attached to your musical activities, but attachment for Krishna's service is not bad. If you can engage your talent for Krishna's service, then this attachment will increase your Krishna Consciousness status
- You have to adopt this yogic process (transfer that attachment to Krsna), meditation. Unless you have got love for somebody, attachment for somebody, how you can think of him always? That is not possible
- You left Vrndavana on account of Yamuna, but she has left you there also, although you wanted to live with her. Anyway, try to forget all this material attachment and try to be attached to Krishna more and more
- You should be detached from matter and attached to Krsna