Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
assistant | assistants | assistant's
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Assistant"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- A government official who poorly administers justice, or who punishes an innocent man, is taken by the assistants of Yamaraja to the hell known as Sukaramukha, where he is mercilessly beaten
- A person who in this life is proud of his eminent position, and who heedlessly sacrifices animals simply for material prestige, is put into the hell called Visasana after death. There the assistants of Yamaraja kill him after giving him unlimited pain
- Actually we have need of many men in India, at least another 50 or 60. But they need not be important men. Assistant men will do nicely. So if you can arrange to send 50 or 60 men here for propaganda work in Calcutta and Bombay, that will be very nice
- Balabhadra Bhattacarya was so affectionate to the Lord that he was rendering service just like a menial servant. His assistant brahmana carried the waterpot and garments
- Both the brothers, Rupa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami, they became gosvamis. And other gosvamis, Gopala Bhatta Gosvami, Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, Sri Jiva Gosvami, they became their assistants
- Brahma's township is known as Manovati, and those of his assistants such as Indra and Agni are known as Amaravati, Tejovati, Samyamani, Krsnangana, Sraddhavati, Gandhavati, Mahodaya and Yasovati
- Demigods such as Lord Brahma, along with great sages and saintly persons, Siddhas, Caranas and Gandharvas - all being very curious to see the fight between Lord Siva and Lord Krsna and their assistants - hovered over the battlefield in their airplanes
- Devaki said, "I know that You are the master of the Prajapatis like Brahma and his assistants, and You are the original Personality of Godhead, Narayana"
- Dhrtarastra and Vidura, followed by Gandhari, did not disclose their determination to Sanjaya, although he was constantly with Dhrtarastra as his personal assistant
- For so long I have wanted to have Rathayatra in New York and now at long last you have helped me fulfill this long-cherished dream. The Ratha-carts were very strong and attractive and I thank you and all of your assistants
- From Visakhapatnam when I go to Calcutta you will have to accompany me along with your important assistants to help me to lay down the foundation-stone at Mayapur during the Appearance Day celebration of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
- He (florist) offered a nice seat to Krsna and Balarama and asked his assistant to bring out flowers, betel nuts and pulp of candana. The florist's welcome greatly satisfied the Lord
- He (Krsna) smashed not only the weapons but also the soldiers and assistants of Paundraka, just as during the dissolution of this universe the fire of devastation burns everything to ashes
- I am very pleased that Jayadvaita Brahmacari will be going to Boston soon for typing BTG and our books. He is the first class typist in our society so far I have heard, so he can create so many assistants
- I welcome your suggestion. I have advised my assistants to publish one chapter in each issue from the Bhagavat Maha-Purana
- If this injunction is followed, then all other rules and regulations will automatically fall into line. All other rules and regulations should be treated as assistants or servants to this one basic principle
- If we think that He (Krsna) is a controller like us, that is our misconception. He is controller. There is controller. With unlimited knowledge and unlimited assistants, with unlimited potencies, He is managing
- In place of one king or supreme executive officer, in a democracy there are so many quasi-kings: the president, the ministers, the deputy ministers, the secretaries, the assistant secretaries, the private secretaries, and the undersecretaries
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam, in the narration of Ajamila's deliverance, it is said that Yamaraj gave clear instructions to his assistants not to approach the Vaisnavas. Vaisnavas are beyond the jurisdiction of Yamaraj's activities
- Persons who fully surrender at the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and always think of His lotus feet are accepted and recognized by the Lord as His own personal assistants or servants
- Praising the quality of the rice, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu partook of the prasadam. Then, after returning to His residence, He gave the following order to Govinda, His personal assistant
- Sanjaya was the personal assistant of Maharaja Dhrtarastra for a very long time, and thus he had the opportunity to study the life of Dhrtarastra
- Sanjaya was the personal assistant of Maharaja Dhrtarastra for a very long time, and thus he had the opportunity to study the life of Dhrtarastra. And when he saw at last that Dhrtarastra had left home without his knowledge, his sorrows had no bound
- Srila Rupa Gosvami and his assistants, under the instructions of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, have all written various literatures for the guidance of prospective devotees
- Sub-devotee assistants
- Sudra is general assistant
- Surrounded by His personal expansions and assistants like Visvaksena, the Supreme Personality of Godhead exhibits all His perfect opulences, such as religion and knowledge, and His mystic powers such as anima, laghima and mahima
- Svarupa Damodara was chosen as the leader of the first party and was given five assistants to respond to his chanting
- The more you progress in preaching work, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will give you more facilities in this connection. By His grace you have got determination and you have got a nice wife and nice assistants - please do the work enthusiastically
- The supply of air, light, water and all other benedictions for maintaining the body and soul of every living entity is entrusted to the demigods, who are innumerable assistants in different parts of the body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There are thirty-three transitory elements, known as vyabhicari ecstatic emotions. They especially wander about the permanent sentiments as assistants
- Treat your wife as assistant, treat your husband as your provider
- When the cook was cutting the fish, he found within its stomach a nice baby (Pradyumna), which he immediately presented to the charge of Mayavati, who was an assistant in the kitchen affairs
- When the Muslim King asked his assistant, Kesava Chatri, for news of the influence of Caitanya, Kesava Chatri, although knowing everything about Caitanya, tried to avoid the conversation by not giving any importance to Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities
- When we inquire from a friend whether everything is well, we are concerned not only with his personal self but also with his family, his source of income, and his assistants or servants. All of them must be well, and then a person can be happy