Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
assist| assisted | assisting | assists
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Krsna's Assistance (6 P)
- ► Support (18 C, 145 P)
Pages in category "Assist"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Deity worship can be learned at not less than ten years by children. Before that they can assist. They can learn how to bow down, how to dance and chant, how to make garlands, clean arati utensils, etc
- Dhrtarastra was hopeful of the victory of his sons, assisted by great warriors like Bhisma, Drona and Karna
- He (Maharaja Yudhisthira) ruled over the kingdom as a matter of duty, assisted by his younger brothers
- Hiranyakasipu was himself very powerful, and he made his younger brother, Hiranyaksa, powerful to assist him in fighting with everyone and lording it over material nature as long as possible
- Hrdayananda Maharaja has suggested that why don't you come to South America and assist him in responsible management. That is good idea. Please keep me informed of your activities
- I may inform you that I am sending Subaladas Swami along with three other men Australia to assist you
- I understand you are now at the Bhaktivedanta Manor assisting Mukunda in strictly following the parampara and encouraging all the devotees in that direction
- If you can manage such Prasadam eating place and the temple at one place it will super-excellent. I shall personally assist you in this affair because I like this idea very much
- Indra was angry when the fire was set in the Khandava Forest (Arjuna satisfied the fire-god by setting fire to the Khandava Forest), and thus Indra, assisted by all other demigods, began fighting with Arjuna for his great challenge
- Intelligence to counteract the hard struggle for existence is assisted by the senses for acquiring knowledge, and the living energy maintains himself by manipulating the active organs, like the hands and legs
- It appears that Devahuti had no sense pleasure, even with her husband, otherwise she would not have deteriorated in health. Acting to facilitate Kardama Muni's engagement in spiritual elevation, she continually assisted him, not caring for bodily comfort
- Lord Siva advised that Sudaksina, assisted by the brahmanas, execute the ritualistic ceremony for killing one's enemy. This ceremony is also mentioned in some of the tantras
- Lord Siva is called Bhuta-natha because he is assisted by various types of powerful ghosts and denizens of the inferno - Bhutas, Pretas, Pramathas, Guhyakas, Dakinis, Pisacas, Kusmandas, Vetalas, Vinayakas and Brahma-raksasas
- Lord Siva was engaged in fighting directly with Lord Krsna, Pradyumna was engaged with Karttikeya, and Lord Balarama was engaged with Banasura's commander in chief, Kumbhanda, who was assisted by Kupakarna
- Lord Siva was so kind to Banasura that he personally came as the commander in chief of the military force, assisted by his heroic sons Karttikeya and Ganapati. Nandisvara, Lord Siva, seated on his favorite bull, led the fighting against Krsna & Balarama
- On account of this yajana, the brahmana, being the head of society, performs all the Vedic rituals for ksatriyas, vaisyas and sudras. This is called yajana, assisting others in performing ceremonies. The remaining two items are dana and pratigraha
- One cowherd boy said, "Although the Dhenukasura demon was assisted by his cohorts, also in the shape of asses, all were killed, and the Talavana forest was then open for the use of the animals and inhabitants of Vrndavana"
- One of the two brahmanas was an old man, and the other was young. The young man was assisting the old one
- Ramai and Nandai, the twentieth and twenty-first among the important devotees in Jagannatha Puri, always assisted Govinda twenty-four hours a day in rendering service to the Lord
- Regarding my assistance in the producing of your film, if you are producing it in India, it is impossible for me to assist you with manpower. I have no sufficient men in India to give you
- Sankirtana is very important service, so as far as Brahmananda feels there is no inconvenience upon other important engagements, you may continue in assisting the organizing of the New York temple's Sankirtana Party
- Saunaka Muni asked: After killing his enemies who desired to usurp his rightful inheritance, how did the greatest of all religious men, Maharaja Yudhisthira, assisted by his brothers, rule his subjects?
- Sisupala and Dantavakra were not ordinary demons, but were formerly personal associates of Lord Visnu. They apparently fell to this material world, but actually they came to assist the Supreme Personality of Godhead by nourishing His pastimes
- Srila Rupa Goswami, assisted by all other Goswamis have left immense literature for singing about the glories of Govinda. Whatever literature we are presenting, following the footsteps of Rupa Goswami and the others, they are also Govinda Ganamrta
- The Bhagavad-gita began with an inquiry of Dhrtarastra's. He was hopeful of the victory of his sons, assisted by great warriors like Bhisma, Drona and Karna. He was hopeful that the victory would be on his side
- The expansions of differentiated parts and parcels, called jivas or living entities, are assisting hands of the Lord, and all of them are meant for rendering a particular pattern of service to the Lord
- The five working senses and the five senses that acquire knowledge are all male friends of Puranjani. The living entity is assisted by these senses in acquiring knowledge and engaging in activity
- The more you serve Krishna the more you become stronger. I hope you are being properly assisted by your other Godbrothers
- The more you sincerely serve Krishna, the more He will send you similar devotees to assist you
- The older man told the younger, "You have rendered various types of service to me. You have assisted me in traveling to all these places of pilgrimage"
- The Supreme Lord induced the son of Dharma to perform three horse sacrifices, and Maharaja Yudhisthira, constantly following Krsna, the Personality of Godhead, protected and enjoyed the earth, assisted by his younger brothers
- The supreme worshipable Deity is Narayana. The demigods are recommended secondarily for worship in relation to Narayana because the demigods are assisting hands in the management of the universal affairs
- The universes within the material energy are called Devi-dhama, and within Devi-dhama the predominating Deity is Visnu, who is assisted by Brahma and Siva. Devi-dhama is controlled by three modes, namely goodness, passion, and ignorance
- The word "ca" ("and") is used to connect a word or sentence with a previous word or sentence, to give the sense of aggregation, to assist the meaning, to give a collective understanding, to suggest another effort or exertion
- They need about 8 devotees to work full-time who are dedicated and would like to assist in the opening of the restaurant
- This may appear to be a desire to enjoy the company of the Lord, but actually it is spontaneous love, serving Him by assisting in managing the transcendental cows
- Thousands of wives of respectable brahmanas were present, all dressed very nicely with suitable ornaments. They presented Rukmini with flower garlands, sandalwood pulp & a variety of colorful garments to assist her in worshiping Siva & goddess Durga
- Thus Sisupala, instead of marrying Rukmini, had to be satisfied with the flattering words of his friends, and he returned home in disappointment. The kings who had come to assist him, also disappointed, then returned to their respective kingdoms
- We associate with one-another so that we can assist each other in hearing and chanting about Krishna. That is the purpose of our Society
- We have received one letter from Cox and King's, one of the world's biggest travel agencies, requesting us to assist them by providing facilities for all the tourists coming from foreign places who are interested in seeing the real spiritual life of India
- When his (the living entity's) consciousness, however, is changed into Krsna consciousness, he can immediately understand how Krsna is trying to assist the conditioned souls to get out of the material entanglement
- When Sudaksina was encouraged by Lord Siva in that way, he was sure that he would be able to kill Krsna. With a determined vow of austerity, he began to execute the black art of chanting mantras, assisted by the priests
- While this turmoil was going on, Kamsa sent a small group of troops to assist the caretakers, but Krsna and Balarama fought with them also and killed them
- You have got some good souls assisting you, and that is a good sign. Please take care of these boys and keep them fixed up in Krishna Consciousness. In our lifetime, if we can fix up at least one soul in KC, Krishna immediately recognizes the service
- You may assist your husband very nicely by concentrating all your time and efforts in raising your child in full Krsna consciousness
- You may initiate some program to integrate the two camps by sending some of our own strong men there to assist
- You may remain in Bombay and assist with the temple management in cooperation with Giriraja das