Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ascent | ascends | ascending | ascended | ascendant | ascendancy | ascendent | ascend | ascendance |aroha| "aroha-pantha"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ascending"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- The relationship between man and woman is very complicated, but the substance is that one who aspires to ascend to the transcendental stage of spiritual realization should be very careful in accepting the association of a woman
- The Vedas, especially three Vedas, namely Sama, Yajur and Rk, vividly describe this process of ascending to the higher planets and returning
- There is no possibility of continuing life eternally or keeping the conquered booty forever. So many emperors have ascended to power, and they are now lost in oblivion; that is the history of the world
- They are trying to go there, Mars planet, Moon planet, by rising on the sky by their aeroplanes, sputniks. But they have not been able to understand what is the position of these planets. This is called aroha-pantha
- This is (association with a woman) restricted for those who aspire to ascend to the transcendental platform
- When Vena ascended to the throne, he became all-powerful with eight kinds of opulences. Consequently he became too proud. By virtue of his false prestige, he considered himself to be greater than anyone. Thus he began to insult great personalities
- While making sounds by churning, they (the gopis) also sang the glories of Krsna. The two sound vibrations mixed together, ascended to the sky and sanctified the whole atmosphere
- Yogis instead of going directly to the spiritual world, sometimes want to see other planetary systems, and therefore they ascend to the planetary system where Lord Brahma lives, as indicated here by the word brahmana
- Yogis, however, instead of going directly to the spiritual world, sometimes want to see other planetary systems, and therefore they ascend to the planetary system where Lord Brahma lives, as indicated here by the word brahmana
- You (so-called sannyasais) have left already all this nonsense, you say that this world is mithya, brahma satyam jagan mithya. So if you have ascended to the brahma-pada, why you come down again to the mithya-pada? That means you have no taste