ascent | ascends | ascending | ascended | ascendant | ascendancy | ascendent | ascend | ascendance |aroha| "aroha-pantha"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Ascending"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- According to her (Suruci), first of all he had to die, then take his next body in her womb, and only then would it be possible for Dhruva Maharaja to ascend the throne of his father
- As a father is very happy to see the son's advancement in every respect, so the spiritual master is very happy to observe the ascendancy of his disciple
- Ascent to Lord Visnu's abode
- So many emperors have ascended to power, and they are now lost in oblivion; that is the history of the world
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said, "Today I have conquered the three worlds very easily. Today I have ascended to the spiritual world"
- Suta Gosvami, continuing to speak to all the rsis, headed by Saunaka, said: After hearing Maitreya Rsi describe Dhruva's ascent to Lord Visnu's abode, Vidura became very much enlightened in devotional emotion, and he inquired from Maitreya as follows
- The emperor, in those days, upon his ascendance to the throne, would send a challenge horse all over the world to declare his supremacy
- The great sage Narada, along with his vina, ascended into outer space. Yudhisthira kept his instruction in his heart and so was able to get rid of all lamentations
- The moon was in Leo (the figure of the lion in the zodiac), Leo was the ascendant, several planets were strongly positioned, and the sad-varga and asta-varga showed all-auspicious influences
- The purpose of a king's going out to conquer the world is not for self-aggrandizement. Maharaja Pariksit went out to conquer the world after his ascendance to the throne, but this was not for the purpose of aggression on other states
- The relationship between man and woman is very complicated, but the substance is that one who aspires to ascend to the transcendental stage of spiritual realization should be very careful in accepting the association of a woman
- The Vedas, especially three Vedas, namely Sama, Yajur and Rk, vividly describe this process of ascending to the higher planets and returning
- There is no possibility of continuing life eternally or keeping the conquered booty forever. So many emperors have ascended to power, and they are now lost in oblivion; that is the history of the world
- They are trying to go there, Mars planet, Moon planet, by rising on the sky by their aeroplanes, sputniks. But they have not been able to understand what is the position of these planets. This is called aroha-pantha
- This is (association with a woman) restricted for those who aspire to ascend to the transcendental platform
- Those fools & rascals who want to ascend to the upper planetary system by mystic power or mechanical means or who endeavor to cross even the upper planets & achieve the spiritual world or liberation I cause to be sent to the lowest region of the universe
- When Vena ascended to the throne, he became all-powerful with eight kinds of opulences. Consequently he became too proud. By virtue of his false prestige, he considered himself to be greater than anyone. Thus he began to insult great personalities
- While ascending the transcendental airplane, Dhruva Maharaja suddenly saw death personified before him, but he was not afraid. Instead of death's giving him trouble, Dhruva Maharaja took advantage of death's presence and put his feet on the head of death
- While making sounds by churning, they (the gopis) also sang the glories of Krsna. The two sound vibrations mixed together, ascended to the sky and sanctified the whole atmosphere
- Yogis instead of going directly to the spiritual world, sometimes want to see other planetary systems, and therefore they ascend to the planetary system where Lord Brahma lives, as indicated here by the word brahmana
- Yogis, however, instead of going directly to the spiritual world, sometimes want to see other planetary systems, and therefore they ascend to the planetary system where Lord Brahma lives, as indicated here by the word brahmana
- You (so-called sannyasais) have left already all this nonsense, you say that this world is mithya, brahma satyam jagan mithya. So if you have ascended to the brahma-pada, why you come down again to the mithya-pada? That means you have no taste