"ascending process"|"inductive process"|"process is inductive"|"Inductive and deductive process"|"inductive logic"|"process is deductive, not inductive"|"process, inductive"
Pages in category "Ascending Process"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- A mahatma never tries to approach Godhead by any invented method, any inductive, ascending process. Rather, he accepts the standard, deductive, descending process - that is, the method that comes down directly from the Supreme Lord
- Absolute Truth is vision from three angles of vision. Those who are trying to understand the Absolute Truth by the ascending process, they can reach up to the impersonal Brahman. Those who are trying to find out the Absolute Truth within himself
- Ascending and descending
- Ascending process is not recommended in the Vedic process of knowledge. Vedic way of receiving knowledge - by aural reception, by submissive aural reception from the spiritual master to the student. This is the way
- The cause of all causes, the Absolute Truth, can be known from the Absolute Truth Himself, and not by our ascending process to reach Him
- This is the way of understanding. It is called descending process. And there is another process, which is called ascending process. In Sanskrit it is called aroha-pantha, avaroha-pantha