spiritual | spiritualism
Pages in category "Also Spiritual"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A devotee should associate with fellow devotees, and in relationship to others the devotee should try to elevate them also onto the spiritual platform. So please follow this principle
- A devotee's senses are not attracted by material enjoyment. And even though the material world is full of misery, the devotee considers this material world to be also spiritual because everything is engaged in the service of the Lord
- A living being is a spiritual identity, and therefore his occupational duty is also spiritual. The real dharma is that which is advised in Bhagavad-gita
- Although Pariksit Maharaja had no need for geographical knowledge of this universe, that knowledge was also spiritual and transcendental because he was thinking of the entire universe as an expansion of the energy of the Lord
- As already explained, Vrndavana is the spiritual abode of Krsna, and thus the word Cupid is also spiritual and transcendental when applied to Krsna. One should not take the material Cupid and Krsna to be on the same level
- In Bhagavad-gita it is stated that no one can be equal to or greater than the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is confirmed in the Vedas also: eko bahunam yo vidadhati kaman
- Iron rod put into the fire, when it is red-hot, it is no longer iron rod. It is fire. Similarly this body, if you constantly keep in touch with spiritual activities, then it is no longer material. It is spiritual. The body's also spiritual
- When the Lord saw that His beloved mother was very compassionate towards the fallen souls, He was pleased, and He also became compassionate towards her
- With your multifarious duties you come here thrice in a week and try to understand. This is also spiritual culture. This will not go in vain. This will give you impression. Even you stop coming here, that impression will never go