Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
affirm | affirmation | affirmations | affirmative | affirmed | affirming | affirms
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Affirm"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- All the Vedas and Puranas affirm that the Supreme Personality of Godhead is full of spiritual energies, but foolish people simply reject this and deride His activities
- As father & mother they should be offered proper respect according to social custom, but you cannot accept their non-Godly instructions. Best thing is, to avoid misunderstanding, to remain silent without any affirmation or negation of their instructions
- Even Lord Siva affirms that liberation can be achieved only by the mercy of Visnu. Lord Siva says: "There is no doubt that Visnu is the deliverer of liberation for everyone
- Every picture is with the gopis. People are generally inclined to man and women connection, and by selling these pictures will affirm their sinful activities in the name of Krishna. These are not meant for the common man but for advanced devotees
- If we take shelter of Krsna seriously, there will be no fear of being thrown back into the cycle of so many species of life. A sincere devotee will surely be transferred to the abode of Krsna, as affirmed in the Bhagavad-gita
- In the Bhagavad-gita also the same is affirmed. All "knowledge" not engaged in the service of the Lord is but nescience
- In the Vedas and Vedic literatures (sruti and smrti) it is affirmed that in the Divinity there is no influence of the material modes
- In the Vedas and Vedic literatures (sruti and smrti) it is affirmed that in the Divinity there is no influence of the material modes. He is simply the transcendental (nirguna) witness, the supreme cognizant
- Sri Rupa Gosvami affirms herein that purification of consciousness, purification of bodily activities, austerities, peace of mind, etc., all become automatically manifest in the person who is engaged in devotional service
- Srila Jiva Gosvami Prabhu, therefore, affirms that recommendations in the scriptures for a certain class of men are never to be considered adharma, or irreligious. But such activities are factually adharma, and they are never to be encouraged