This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Reclaiming (1 C, 10 P)
Pages in category "Krsna Claims"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- If Srimati Radharani wants to pick a flower, Sri Krsna claims to be the garden's proprietor and prohibits Her. This pastime is called kila-kincita
- In Bhagavad-gita Lord Krsna also claims that He is the proprietor of all planetary systems (sarva-loka-mahesvaram (BG 5.29)). Since this is the case, no one can claim to be proprietor of the state
- In this verse (BG 14.4) Sri Krsna claims that all living entities, regardless of the forms they take in this material world, are his sons, and that they are related to Him as a son is related to his father
- Krsna also claims to be the friend of all living entities (suhrdam sarva-bhutanam). When a person understands that God is the proprietor of everything, the friend of everyone & the enjoyer of all, he becomes very peaceful. This is the actual peace formula
- Krsna claims in Bhagavad-gita to be the father of all species of living entities; consequently the devotee of Krsna is always a friend of all. This is called ahimsa. Such nonviolence can be practiced only when we follow in the footsteps of great acaryas
- Krsna claims that "I am everyone's father." Therefore, He is very much anxious to make us peaceful, happy. Just like the father wants to see his son is well situated and happy; similarly, Krsna also wants to see every one of us happy and well-situated
- Krsna proclaims that He is the enjoyer of all activities and the proprietor of all planets (sarva-loka-mahesvaram). An individual may possess a large tract of land, and he may be proud of his ownership, but Krsna claims to possess all planetary systems
- Krsna proclaims that there is no difference between renunciation (sannyasa) and yoga
- Krsna's teacher had requested Him to bring back his dead sons, and to do so Krsna went to the place of Yamaraja to claim all of those souls who had been brought there by Yamaraja and were being kept under his control
- The gopis said, "Be our proprietor, for that is Your natural claim, and be our supreme friend, for You (Krsna) are naturally so. Let us thus embrace You as the supreme beloved"
- The Lord Himself claims in the Gita that He is the seed-giving father of all forms and species, who therefore must all be considered sons of the Lord
- The transcendental relation of Arjuna with Krsna is of the dearmost friendship. In the Bhagavad-gita the Lord Himself has claimed Arjuna as His dearmost friend
- There are many rich, wise, famous, beautiful and powerful men, but no one man can claim to possess all of these opulences. Only Krsna claims to possess them in totality
- To Krsna you are not a foreigner. He claims everybody. We make Him foreign, but this is our foolishness
- We do not love Krsna, but Krsna loves us. He claims everyone as His son (BG 14.4) - It should be understood that all species of life, O son of Kunti, are made possible by birth in this material nature, and that I am the seed-giving Father
- When Krsna speaks, we must understand that whatever He says is not limited but is universally true. He claims to be the father of all living entities - even the animals, the aquatics, the trees, plants, worms, birds & bees are all claimed to be His sons