Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
abuse | abused | abuses | abusing | abusive | abusiveness
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Abuse"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- All acts performed by the living entity - except those with transcendental results - are self-created engagements arising from an abuse of the free will
- Although the Lord (Varahadeva) was pained by the shaftlike abusive words of the demon, He bore the pain
- An intelligent man abuses his great qualifications if he does not follow the Vedic way of life. This means he must seriously make a study of the Vedic literatures, especially of the Srimad-Bhagavatam and the Bhagavad-gita
- The language and tone used by Balarama are simply abusive, and due to the influence of this age it appears that the shoes befitting the feet want to rise to the top of the head, where the helmet is worn
- The living entity sometimes becomes conditioned by the modes of nature, simply by abusing his small measure of independence that he is entitled to enjoy
- The most auspicious constellation of stars takes place during the appearance of the Lord in this material world, and it is specifically called jayanti, a word not to be abused for any other purposes
- The prostitute will not only abuse the paramour but his father, mother, family, everything, culture
- The second is the complaint of abusing the devotees and exploiting their service for accumulating money and for aggrandizing himself and herself both
- These ghostly-haunted men become very inimical to the guardians and want to kill them. Many cases. And abuse the father, mother, like anything
- When all the animals fled, the hunter wanted to chastise Narada with abusive language, but due to Narada's presence, he could not utter anything abusive
- When Sisupala was abusing the kings who were about to attack him, Lord Krsna took up His disc, as sharp as the blade of a razor, and immediately separated Sisupala's head from his body