Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
mistreat | mistreated | mistreating | mistreatment | mistreats | "ill treat" | "ill treating" | "ill treated" | "badly treated" | "harshly treated"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Mistreated"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- All animals like deer, camel, ass, monkey, even flies and snakes, none should be ill treated. Even they enter into the house or in the fields and take their eatables, they should not be stopped. Because they have also got the right to eat
- At the last stage of his life, Emperor Rsabhadeva wandered like a dumb madman, unaffected by all kinds of bodily mistreatment
- Sadhu, or devotee of the Lord, has to be very tolerant. Someone may ill-treat him because the conditioned souls are not prepared to receive the transcendental knowledge of devotional service
- Sometimes devotees are ill-treated by envious persons. It is advised that an advanced devotee should be tolerant; he should show complete mercy to persons who are ignorant or innocent
- The conclusion is that women are weak. They should be given protection. They should not be ill-treated. Just like a father gives protection to the children
- There is no question of ill treating of our own Godbrothers simply because they are sick, nor should you allow such neglect to go on. So long we have this material body there will be sickness
- When a person mistreats great souls, his life span, opulence, reputation, religion, possessions and good fortune are all destroyed
- When brahminical culture deteriorates, the cow and bull are mistreated, and the resultant actions are prominent by the following symptoms
- When one mistreats great souls, his life span, opulence, reputation, religion, possessions and good fortune are all destroyed
- When the dacoits brought Bharata Maharaja before the goddess Kali and raised a chopper to kill him, the goddess Kali became immediately alarmed due to the mistreatment of a devotee
- You are living by yourself because you have been hurt by seeing that the children are sometimes mistreated, and because no one has taken your good advice in this connection. But you may be assured that I am always anxious about the welfare of my disciples
- You have complained about those devotees who have mistreated their wives and children, but that is not the example. Those who have deserted this movement are not the example
- You must treat your father as respectful as myself; even if you are sometimes ill-treated, you should tolerate. You should follow the example of Prahlada Maharaja