Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
zonal | zones | zone
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Territory (2 C, 2 P)
Pages in category "Zone"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- An account would be opened under the name INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR KRISHNA CONSCIOUSNESS BUILDING FUND and that it would be operated jointly by the Founder-Acarya A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami and the Zonal Secretary for India Tamala Krishna Das Adhikari
- As I am scheduled to stay in Mayapur up to the end of March, I am giving a copy of your letter to my zonal secretary. So you should hear from him shortly
- I am referring your letter to Satsvarupa Goswami since he is the GBC Secretary for your zone. I have made him in charge of Gurukula
- I can appreciate that you are traveling widely in your recently expanded zone and you plan to first become acquainted with the temple presidents by traveling is good
- I have built the skeleton of the building, but there is so much more work remaining before us. The GBC men are there, the world is divided into 12 zones for gradual development by these, my chosen right hand men
- I have instructed all of the GBC men to give up their staying in one place and to remain always constantly traveling throughout their zones from temple to temple
- I have seen that the Temples in your zone are now leaders in Book Distribution in their respective categories
- I very much approve of your traveling widely throughout South Pacific, Australia, New Zealand zone, now you give all of the temple presidents your expert instructions and train them
- If one party wants to travel into another zone, that's all right, but there must be prior agreement between the GBC men and mutual consent
- It appears that now it is the government policy to curb our activities. The zoning problem is another harassment
- Now do not worry that your husband will take sannyasa. I think I have told you before that I will not give him sannyasa at this point. He may travel very widely throughout the Germany zone and still remain Grhastha. He is more than Sannyas
- Now I want that my GBC representatives shall travel extensively throughout their zone, without stopping in any one place for very long
- Since India is situated in the tropical zone, the atmosphere is always dry. Dust always accumulates on the streets and roads, so they must be sprinkled with water at least once a day, and in big cities like Calcutta twice a day
- So far the overseeing of the temples in your Zone, I am very glad that you are travelling there and preaching and thus feeling enlivened
- So far your management of different centers in Eastern Zone, I have already advised Rupanuga to do the needful; if there is waste then you can merge various centres. You can thin milk by adding water and you can make it thick by boiling
- Thank you very much for the nice book distribution report. Chicago temple is doing very nicely. Give them many thanks. There are so many devotees there in your zone
- The first business is that the GBC must see to the management of their zones. Still, I require a permanent secretary. In addition, one GBC man may come and go
- The general policy is to stop our Movement. That has begun, in so many ways; by the parents, by the municipality, by the government, by zoning; somehow or other to check this Movement
- The translating of our books such as Bhagavad-gita and Isopanisad is of the utmost importance and I am very thankful that you are seriously taking on this practical work for spreading Krsna Consciousness in your European zone
- There is need for a centralized European continent headquarters, just like our Bombay branch is the headquarters for India zone
- Yes, the GBCs should move and visit other other zones, and I quite approve that the GBC chairman can do this
- Your observations are nice, and I think this will be a nice way to arrange the world into zones for GBC management
- Your Zone's book distribution is most commendable. It is to your credit as a good manager that there are now no longer any debts to the Book Fund from the Western USA Temples