Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
wills | willingly | willing | willingness | willings | "will of"
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Willing"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- Activities of the gross body are reactions of the mental condition. The mind's activities are thinking, feeling and willing. The willing portion of the mind is manifest by the activities of the body
- And at last my ever-willing blessings are bestowed upon Syamasundara, Brahmananda, Hayagriva, Satsvarupa, Devahuti, Jadurani, Muralidhara, Bharadvaja and Pradyumna, etc., for their hard labor in different ways to make this publication a great success
- Arjuna agreed, although at first he was not willing to fight. Duties are required for ordinary persons. They should not jump up and try to imitate Krsna and indulge in rasa-lila and thus bring about their ruin
- Being disgusted with family life, one separates from the family by divorce or some other means. If one has to separate, why not separate willingly? Systematic separation (vanaprastha) is better than forced separation
- Being the most perfect Vaisnava, Sri Narada Muni is always willing to do good to others, even to one who curses him
- Being the most perfect Vaisnava, Sri Narada Muni is always willing to do good to others, even to one who curses him. Although Kalakanya, the daughter of Time, was refused by Narada Muni, she was given a shelter
- Better to resolve the whole situation by approaching their leaders at once & reconciling everything with them by bringing them prasadam & other nice gifts & giving them our philosophy, and if they are willing to hear it, also teach them how to chant HK
- Better we should always be willing to offer all respects to others and consider them as our superiors always
- By not being Krsna conscious, one willingly drinks the poison of material life
- By the order of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, the cult of Srimad-Bhagavatam or the Bhagavad-gita can be preached all over the world, reclaiming all persons willing to accept the transcendental cult
- For a person who is seriously desiring to cross the material ocean and engage in the transcendental loving service of the Lord without material motives, seeing a materialist engaged in sense gratification is more abominable than drinking poison willingly
- From the Srimad-Bhagavatam we understand that Krishna is the Original Consciousness and the center of all psychological movement, namely thinking, feeling and willing
- I am easily able to pay you, and I am willing to pay you in principle, only I do not want to create any example which may be mistaken by other students
- I am greatly relieved to hear from you that the bank is likely willing to loan us Rs. 5 lakhs or Rs. 10 lakhs. That is the ideal solution. Best thing is to take loan
- I am very much willing to see your center at St. Louis, but for the time being the installation ceremony of Radha Krsna may be postponed until my further advice
- "I did not engage myself in the loving transcendental service of Radha and Krsna." Radha-krsna na bhajiya, janiya suniya bisa khainu: "Willingly, purposefully, I have drunk poison"
- I got this nice human form of body especially for worshiping Radha and Krsna, but I have not done that. Therefore willingly I have drunk poison
- I thank you very much for this your service. You are a good lady and a good devotee. Your willingness to serve shows what is your progress in Krsna consciousness
- I think that since you are willing to observe the four principal rules of spiritual life, you may be initiated by me as soon as you like. The other rules you should try to follow as far as possible, but according to circumstances they may be adjusted
- I was very pleased to note that you are willing to go to China as we have just printed a Chinese Bhagavad-gita. I am most eager to see this distributed throughout Southeast Asia to as many Chinese speaking people as possible
- If one has to separate, why not separate willingly? Systematic separation is better than forced separation
- If one moment you are willing and the next moment there is some small disagreement and immediately you all go away, how can I be calm in my mind?
- If one who is embarrassed by hunger or who falls down or stumbles chants the holy name of the Lord even once, willingly or unwillingly, he is immediately freed from the reactions of his past deeds
- If the children obey the father's will, family affairs will run smoothly, with one interest and a pleasing atmosphere. The same situation is transcendentally arranged in the absolute family of the Para-brahman, the Supreme Spirit
- If the son is unreservedly willing to be guided by the father, the father is ten times more eager to instruct and guide him by all means
- If we get chance, we must open a center in Kanpur. It is a very important city in India. I heard that there was someone who was willing to give us a house. Kanpur is the third most important city in India next to Calcutta and Bombay
- If you are willing to offer your medical services to my students, when it is required, that will be very nice. It is important to keep the body fit and healthy so that we will not meet the obstacle of ill health while serving Krishna
- If you are willing to stick there in Mexico City, along with your good wife, and do the needful for worshiping Lord Jagannatha and take all responsibility, then I have no objection if you install
- If you commit sinful activities willingly, daily, then you'll be punished. That is laws of nature. Even if you are bhakta. You'll be given chance, but you'll have to be punished. So therefore we must be very careful
- If you, by chance, by mistake, you violate the regulative principle, that is excused, but if willingly, if you go on committing sinful life - so just like in the Churches they go to confess and again begin - that kind of business will not help you
- In this way Sanatana Gosvami convinced the jailkeeper, who replied, "Please hear me, my dear sir. I am willing to release you, but I am afraid of the government"
- It does not depend that what family, what heritage, what country, what nation, what color, what education. No, nothing. Simply one has to become willing devotee of Krsna
- It is the custom - according to ksatriya fighting principles - that an unarmed and unwilling foe should not be attacked. Arjuna, however, decided that even if attacked by the enemy in such an awkward position, he would not fight
- It is understood from the Ramayana that when Bibhisana became friends with Lord Ramacandra, he promised that if by chance or will he broke the laws of friendship with Lord Ramacandra, he would become a brahmana or a king in Kali-yuga
- Krishna can be served from any position, provided one is willing to serve Him. Krishna can be served and approached by businessmen, by lawyers, by scientists, by artists, by musicians, by philosophers, even by thieves and rogues; everyone. He is so kind
- Krishna is always willing to shower His mercy upon His devotees, so we have simply to become receptive to this mercy by devotional service, and then the path is very easy
- Narottama dasa Thakura herein says that he repents for having spoiled his human life and knowingly drunk poison. By not being Krsna conscious, one willingly drinks the poison of material life
- Now in India we require very good men, men who are steady, who follow the rules and regulations and who are willing to work hard
- She (Maha-Laksmi) is divided into material and spiritual potencies, and in both features she acts as the willing energy, creative energy and the internal energy. The willing energy is again divided into three, namely sri, bhu and nila"
- Since his service here in India is valuable as GBC (Governing Body Commissioner) for our branch in Mayapur, International Society for Krishna Consciousness, kindly give him visa. Your willing assistance in this matter will be much helpful
- So far the marriage proposed for 29th August, I have no objection provided they are firmly in agreement never to separate and are willing to sign such a statement. This was done recently by Rupanuga Prabhu and you can get the wording from him
- Srila Vasudeva Datta Thakura is universal love itself, for he was willing to sacrifice everything and fully engage in the service of the Supreme Lord
- Svayambhuva Manu requested Kardama Muni to accept his daughter, since Kardama had not taken the vow of naisthika-brahmacarya. He was willing to marry, and the suitable daughter of a high royal family was presented
- That is the nature of the mind - thinking, feeling and willing. As long as the mind is not engaged in meditation on the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, the mind will desire so many material enjoyments
- That is the sign of the first-class devotee, that he is always willing to sacrifice everything to please Krishna by preaching His glories, even under all sorts of difficult conditions. I am very encouraged by your attitude of sincere Krishna Consciousness
- That voluntary attitude, Yes, Krishna, I shall gladly co-operate whatever you say, that ready willingness to obey is only possible if there is love
- The brahmanas continued, "He (Krsna) had no need to send them (His friends). He could have satisfied their hunger then and there just by willing to do so"
- The conditions of the material world are so made that one has to commit sins willingly or unwillingly, and the best example is Maharaja Pariksit himself, who was a recognized sinless, pious king. But he also became a victim of an offense
- The dhira stage is attained after prolonged practice of the yoga system, but by the grace of Vidura one can attain the stage immediately simply by willing to adopt the means of the dhira stage, which is the preparatory stage for sannyasa
- The difference is that Krsna consciousness man knows that "I am eternal servant of God. Therefore let me willingly serve Krsna." And others, they are also serving Krsna, but by force, by maya, by the qualities of nature
- The institution of varna and asrama prescribes many regulative duties to be observed by its followers. Such duties enjoin that a candidate willing to study the Vedas must approach a bona fide spiritual master and request acceptance as his disciple
- The queens continued, "Or is it a fact that you also are willing to become an eternal servitor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead? We think that you are anxious to put a garland on the lotus feet of the Lord and then place it on your hair"
- The senses are plunderers because they make one spend his money unnecessarily for seeing, smelling, tasting, touching, hearing, desiring and willing
- The soul is eternal, therefore willing is eternal. It can be suppressed for sometime. Just like death. What is death? Death means stop willingness for seven months, that's all
- The subtle activities of the mind are thinking, feeling and willing, which are carried out according to one's consciousness, either polluted or clear
- Thinking, feeling and willing are all activities of the mind, and when we will to do something, the activity comes to be manifest by the gross bodily senses
- This attempt would create a situation wherein the Lord could embrace them as they willingly approached Him. Upon being embraced, the wives of the Lord would feel on their mouths a clear indication of conjugal love
- This deity worship is very serious program, and it must be kept to the utmost highest standard and never allowed to be neglected. So if you are willing and able to initiate such program in Baltimore center, I have no objection
- This period is very convenient for the execution of spiritual activities. When that auspicious moment arrived, Krsna asked the gopis to leave. Although His beloveds were not willing to quit His company, they were very obedient to Him
- Those willing to hear the message of this scripture in a submissive attitude of service can at once capture the Supreme Lord in their hearts. Therefore there is no need for any scripture other than Srimad-Bhagavatam
- Thus there is no one within these three worlds - save for Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu - who is always so willing to increase the glories of the devotees and give them satisfaction
- We are willingly, against the principle of religion that "Thou shalt not kill," we have opened so many thousands of slaughterhouse, giving a nonsense theory that the animal has no soul. Just see the fun
- We have to give up this body, willingly or unwillingly. A day will come when you have to submit to the laws of nature and give up this body
- We have to give up this body, willingly or unwillingly. The day will come when we will have to submit to the laws of nature and give up this body. Even President Kennedy in his procession had to submit to nature's law and change his body for another body
- We have to manage our men in such a way that they may bend to our will but not break. After all, our work is purely voluntary. If they become angry and leave then our work is defeated
- We should always be willing to offer all respects to others and consider them as our superiors always
- We think that we have met Your Goodness by the will of providence, just so that we may accept you as captain of the ship for those who desire to cross the difficult ocean of Kali, which deteriorates all the good qualities of a human being
- We want to establish a small gurukula as mentioned in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, accommodating willing Vaisnavas who will follow the Vaisnava behavior strictly; arranging worship of the Deity by the sincere devotees who will not take any remuneration
- When a person is willing to help with our mission, he is also a devotee, so there is no question of him being nondevotee
- When Krsna appeared before the boys, they thought, "Krsna has returned within a minute." They began to laugh, thinking that Krsna was not willing to leave their lunchtime company
- When someone engages in Lord Krsna's devotional service for the satisfaction of the senses and instead acquires a taste for serving Krsna, he gives up his material desires and willingly offers himself as an eternal servant of Krsna
- When the individual soul voluntarily surrenders to Krishna and acts in a routine method, thinking, feeling and willing becomes purified and at that time, there is no difference between the individual soul and will
- When we are baffled in the sense gratification, then we try to satisfy the thinking, feeling, willing of our mind. And when we fail satisfaction of the mind also, then we seek satisfaction of the soul. That is supreme
- Whole instruction is that all sleeping members of the human society, they should take advantage of this Krsna consciousness movement and willingly they should accept. Then there will be immediate effect and everyone will be out of the clutches of maya
- Willing devotee
- Willing should be avoided and acting stopped, or else there is offense of breaking this basic prohibition of illicit sex-life
- Willingly, we are not going to kill anybody, but unwillingly... Therefore there is panca-suna-yajna. You have to perform yajna every day to counteract the sinful reaction of your imperceptible killings of animals. That's it. This is Vedic life
- Yes we are willing to help you to make your college a Krsna Conscious institution, but you must agree to follow
- You are able and willing to help us in our construction plans in New Vrindaban.The construction of the houses is already under way because Nara Narayana has already submitted to me some plans along with an estimate of the needed finances
- You'll find that when the dogs, they have sex life, they have no shame. So, many lusty people stand there and see. Seeing means they are willing, "If I could enjoy in the street like this." And sometimes they do
- Your parents are willing to make a weekly contribution to Krishna Consciousness, and your mother can make bead bags and shirts for the devotees. This is very nice engagement for your parents, and you should encourage them to come to kirtana