This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Free Will"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- All acts performed by the living entity - except those with transcendental results - are self - created engagements arising from an abuse of the free will
- As soon as there is a reciprocal exchange by the living entity’s free will, at once the great spiritual being attracts the small living entity, thus freeing him from all material bondage
- Man is endowed with free will, and as such if he does not want to free himself from the material world he may enjoy the life of brahma-pada (occupation of the post of Brahma) and visit Siddhaloka, the planets of materially perfect beings
- My dear Lord, You are the fully independent Personality of Godhead. You act by Your own free will. You cause the whole world to dance and act as You like
- Since by his (Narada Muni) own free will he is already traveling all over the universe, the curse of Kalakanya (not be able to stay in one place for a long time) is described as fortunate
- Since everything is dependent on the free will of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, our only duty is to surrender unto Him and seek His protection
- Such acts or engagements (arising from an abuse of the free will) are never to be considered as if the works and the results were somehow ordained by the almighty Godhead
- Such differences (that some are happy and some are unhappy) in the material world are due to the proper or improper use of free will enjoyed by the individual living entity
- Such works (arising from an abuse of the free will of living entity) are all material and are therefore conditioned and directed by the modes of nature. The Personality of Godhead has nothing to do with such works
- Suta Gosvami said: Thus addressing Vyasadeva, Srila Narada Muni took leave of him, and vibrating on his vina instrument, he left to wander at his free will
- That is simultaneously one and different philosophy - the living entities thus have free will because they are parts of Krsna and Krsna has free will, but the free will of Krsna is Supreme while the freedom of the parts and parcels is minute
- The brahmana then took Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his home and, out of his own free will, began to serve the Lord in various ways
- The eight ingredients make up the material nature, or the Supreme Lord's external potency. These material ingredients - earth, water, fire, air, and so on - are devoid of any free will, and so they are known as the Lord's inferior energy
- The Lord is vibhu, or omniscient, but the living entity is anu, or atomic. Because he is a living soul, he has the capacity to desire by his free will. Such desire is fulfilled only by the omnipotent Lord. BG 1972 purports
- The Maha-Visnu lies down in some part of the spiritual sky by His own free will
- The Mayavadi philosopher says, the Buddha philosopher says, that "Stop this free will, and then you become happy." But our proposition is not to stop free will but purify free will
- The servant always remains subordinate to the master, and this relationship is eternal and undisturbed. As soon as the servant feels like becoming the master, he falls into maya. Thus it is by misuse of free will that one falls under the influence of maya
- The ultimate aim of yoga is to enable one to give up this body according to his own free will
- There is ordinarily no need for Narada Muni to stay in one place for more than the time he requires to preach. Since by his own free will he is already traveling all over the universe, the curse of Kalakanya is described as fortunate