Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Who Is Guru
"what is a guru" |"what is guru" |"what is the guru" |"who is a guru" |"who is guru" |"who is the guru"
Pages in category "Who Is Guru"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- All your senses are imperfect. How you can get perfect knowledge? That is not possible. Therefore the injunction is, tad-vijnanartham sa gurum evabhigacchet: "You must go to guru." And who is guru? This parampara system
- And who is guru? Samit-panih srotriyam. Srotriyam means one who is guru by hearing from his guru, srotriyam. This is parampara. Not that all of a sudden he becomes guru. No. That is not guru. Guru means srotriyam. Srotriyam brahma-nistham
- What is Guru?
- Who is acarya? Acarya means one who has received the Vedic knowledge through the parampara system. He is acarya. Acarya cannot be manufactured, self-made. No. He must come down from the disciplic succession
- Who is guru? That is explained, very simple thing. Guru never manufactures idea that "You do this and give me money and you become happy." That is not guru. That is another process of earning money
- Who is guru? Whom shall I approach? So the next line explains that approach such guru, srotriyam, who has heard from his guru perfectly, that guru. Who had no chance of hearing from perfect guru, he is not guru. This is called guru-parampara