Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"we understand" | "we understood"
VedaBase query: "we understand" or "we understood" not "if you understand" not "if one understands" not "if they understand" not "if he understands" not "if we understand" not " If anyone understands" not "If i understand" not "if somebody understands"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► If We Understand (17 P)
Pages in category "We Understand"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- According to Ayur-vedic sastra, we understand that there is a fire in the stomach which digests all food sent there
- According to Ayur-vedic sastra, we understand that there is a fire in the stomach which digests all food sent there. When the fire is not blazing there is no hunger, and when the fire is in order we become hungry
- After death we understand that this dead body is neither my husband nor my son. Late experience. But in the beginning there is no such experience. That is called illusion
- As soon as we understand or become convinced that I am not this body, then spiritual education begins
- As soon as you see house is very nicely kept, there is light and the garden is kept, we understand there is a man. So this is common sense. If things are going on, everything is going on so nicely, how you can say there is no management, there is no brain
- From the Bhagavatam we understand that Lord Buddha is the incarnation of Krsna who appeared when materialism was rampant and materialists were using the pretext of the authority of the Vedas
- From Vedic literature we understand that this material world is a manifestation of only one fourth of the complete creation of God. The three-fourths portion of God's creation is the spiritual world. That we find in Bhagavad-gita
- I understand from Karandhara that you are one of the most staunch supporters and workers for distributing our books and I assure you that it is the highest service to my Guru Maharaja. Thank you very much
- In the Vedic literature we understand that God is one, but His energies are many, multi-energies. We are also one of the energies of God, we living entities. We are also energy
- In this age penance is not at all possible. Nobody can undergo any penance. But without penance, without sacrifice, from history, from books, from scripture, we understand nobody has attained spiritual perfection
- So if we simply try to understand Bhagavad-gita as it is, we understand immediately the science of God
- So long we have got this bodily concept of life, we cannot be cheerful. Full of anxiety. And as soon as we understand that "I am not this body; I am spirit soul," the next moment you will be cheerful
- That atma is present within this body, that is understood by the presence of consciousness. Just like we are here in this room, but this light is the reflection of the sunshine. We understand there is sun in the sky
- This concept is repeated in the Vedas in different ways just to confirm the stability of the conception of the soul. Repetition of something is necessary in order that we understand the matter thoroughly, without error
- We have got very simple test in Krsna consciousness movement how to distinguish between an intelligent man a rascal. As soon as we understand that he's not Krsna conscious, he's a rascal. Bas. There is no need of testing
- We understand from the scriptures that Krishna has His Vigraha, or Spiritual Body, exactly like a man who has two hands, two legs and all similar features
- We understand that Kuruksetra is a place that still exists, and according to the Vedic version it is a dharma-ksetra, or a place of pilgrimage. People still go there to perform Vedic sacrifices
- When the actual situation is revealed, we understand that the money does not belong to any individual person or living entity, nor is it produced by man