Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:We Are Eternal Servants of God
"we are eternal servants of Krsna"|"i am eternal servant of god"|"we are eternal servant of god"|"Our position is eternal servant of God"|"we are eternally servant of God"|"I am eternal servant of God"|"you are the eternal servant of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"|"you are eternal servant of God"|"by constitutional position, is an eternal servant of God"|"eternal servant of the Supreme Brahman"|"A pure soul is the eternal servant of God"|"he is eternally servant of God"|"of being an eternal servant of God"|"God is one, all living entities are His eternal servants"|"thinks himself the eternal servant of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"|"himself as the eternal servant of Vasudeva"|"Being the eternal servant of Lord Ramacandra"|"the position of the eternal servant"|"agree as eternal servant of God"|"living entity is an eternal servant of God"|"he is God's eternal servant"|"all living entities are eternal servants of the Supreme Lord"|"living entity is an eternal servant of God"|"his position as an eternal servant of the Lord"|"all others are His eternal servants"|"is to be the eternal servant of God"|"he is eternally a servitor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
Pages in category "We Are Eternal Servants of God"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- A pure soul is the eternal servant of God as His fragmental part and parcel. He comes into contact with maya (illusion) due to the desire to lord it over maya, and that is the cause of his many sufferings
- A Vaisnava is superior to a brahmana because whereas a brahmana knows that he is Brahman, not matter, a Vaisnava knows that he is not only Brahman but also an eternal servant of the Supreme Brahman
- Actually, the constitutional position of the living entities are that he is eternally servant of God
- After many, many births of worshiping Brahman and Paramatma, when one surrenders unto Vasudeva as the supreme master and accepts himself as the eternal servant of Vasudeva, he becomes a great transcendentally realized soul
- All living entities are by constitution eternal servant. That is their healthy position. So long they remain servant of the Supreme, that is healthy
- Although everyone is a servant of the Lord, one Vaisnava servant, because of humility, sees another servant as his master
- As an eternal servitor of the Lord, he (Vidura) displayed his devotional activities very ardently and lived a life of a pious man, so much so that a materialistic man like Dhrtarastra also got salvation by his instruction
- As one who is interested in gold accepts all the differently shaped gold ornaments, a Vaisnava, knowing well that all living entities are of the same quality as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, accepts all living entities as eternal servants of God
- As servant of God, I may have many activities. But my identity is that I am eternal servant of God. This is our identity. So if I love myself, because I am eternal servant of God, therefore, if I actually I love myself
- As soon as a person is awakened to the pure knowledge of understanding that he is an eternal servitor of the Lord, his own real position is revived
- Development of this knowledge of eternal servitorship to the Lord is compared to fire. Such a fire, once kindled, can burn up all kinds of reactions to work
- Devotees know that their position is to be eternally servants of the Supreme Lord and never to be one with Him. Therefore they are called sama-mati or jitatma. They detest oneness with the Supreme
- Each and every living entity is originally attached to a particular type of transcendental service because he is eternally the servitor of the Lord
- Every living entity has the constitutional position of being an eternal servant of God
- Every religion believes in God, and we want that everyone should actively come to this understanding of accepting one's eternal servitorship to God
- Everyone serves the purpose of the Supreme Godhead, and what to speak of such small and insignificant living entities as ourselves? We are surely eternal servants of the Lord
- Everyone, by constitutional position, is an eternal servant of God. Therefore, a devotee's business is to awaken everyone's Krsna consciousness. That is his mercy
- God is one, all living entities are His eternal servants, and therefore, the real religious system is to learn how to serve God
- God is one, but the living entities, including both the liberated and the conditioned, are many and have many different grades of positions. The living entities are never equal to God, but as parts and parcels of the Lord they are eternally His servitors
- I may have many activities. But my identity is that I am eternal servant of God. So if I love myself, because I am eternal servant of God, therefore, if I actually I love myself, I must always engage myself in the service of the Lord. This is love
- In another part of the Vedas it is said, "You have nothing to do. You are so perfect in Your knowledge & potency that everything becomes manifest simply by Your will. There is no one equal to or greater than You, & everyone acts as Your eternal servant"
- In the dual world everyone is falsely trying to become the master of the world, whereas in the absolute world the Lord is the absolute Lord, and all others are His absolute servitors
- In this connection, Prahlada Maharaj cited the example of Hanuman, the eternal servitor of Lord Ramacandra, who also set an example by never asking any material favor from the Lord
- In this way, I congratulated Murari Gupta, saying, Indeed, you are the incarnation of Hanuman. Consequently you are the eternal servant of Lord Ramacandra. Why should you give up the worship of Lord Ramacandra and His lotus feet
- In unpurified consciousness one thinks of himself as the Lord of the universe, but in purified consciousness one thinks himself the eternal servant of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Since a living entity is eternally the servitor of the Supreme Lord, when one seriously and sincerely engages in the transcendental loving service of the Lord, he is situated in the position of liberation
- Srimad-Bhagavatam begins with the surrender of the devotee unto the Absolute Person. The devotee is fully aware that he is one with the Absolute and at the same time in the eternal position of servant to the Absolute
- The priests began to offer prayers to the Lord, saying: O most worshipable one, we are simply Your servants. Although You are full in Yourself, please, out of Your causeless mercy, accept a little service from us, Your eternal servants
- The queens continued, "Or is it a fact that you also are willing to become an eternal servitor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead? We think that you are anxious to put a garland on the lotus feet of the Lord and then place it on your hair"
- The real occupational duty of the living entity is to serve the Lord. Even if one prefers to deviate from this principle he remains a servant because that is his eternal position; but one serves maya, the illusory, material energy
- The real, spiritual form of the living entity is eternal servitorship to the Supreme Lord
- There is no profit in denying the supremacy of the Lord, who is the controller of all energies, but one should be constitutionally situated in one's own glory, namely to be situated in the pure consciousness of being the eternal servitor of the Lord
- This tattva of Lord Caitanya's is shared by all four sampradayas of the Vaisnava school (all accepting eternal servitude to the Lord even after salvation), and there is no authorized Vaisnava acarya who may think of the Lord and himself as one
- To be the servant of the Lord is the greatest position; if one can understand this and can thus revive one's original nature of eternal servitorship, one stands fully independent
- We in this material world are called conditioned souls, who have forgotten our eternal servitorship to the Lord. Our time is lost in serving maya, the illusory energy. So by chanting this Hare Krsna, we can get rid of this illusory energy
- When the florist was offered benedictions, he begged from the Lord that he might remain His eternal servant in devotional service and by such service do good to all living creatures