Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
wash | washed | washerman | washer | washerman's | washermen | washerwoman | washerwomen | washes | washing | washroom | washy
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Wash"
The following 175 pages are in this category, out of 175 total.
- A devotee once said, "It is very astonishing that since I have seen this Personality of Godhead who is washed by the tears of my eyes, there is shivering of my body, and He has made me a failure in executing my material duties"
- Acarah means he learns from the sastra how we should live, that, preliminary, that you must take bath, you must wash your hands after eating or you must take bath after evacuating. So many things are there
- According to religious principles, stool, urine, wash water, must be left at a long distance. Attached bathrooms, urinals, may be very convenient amenities of modern civilization, but they are ordered to be situated at a distance from residential quarters
- After all the devotees finished accepting prasadam and had washed their hands and mouths, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu decorated each of them with a flower garland and sandalwood pulp
- After drinking the milk, Madhavendra Puri washed the pot and put it aside. He looked toward the path, but the boy never returned
- After eating, the two brothers washed Their hands and mouths. Then Raghava Pandita brought flower garlands and sandalwood pulp and decorated Them
- After eating, you (Diti) should not go out to the street without having washed your mouth, hands and feet
- After everyone had finished his lunch and washed his mouth and hands, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu personally decorated everyone with flower garlands and sandalwood pulp
- After everything was thoroughly washed, a Vaisnava from Bengal, who was very intelligent and simple, came and poured water on the lotus feet of the Lord
- After finishing His noontime ritualistic duties, the Lord arrived for lunch. Jagadananda Pandita washed the Lord's feet and gave the Lord a sitting place
- After Lord Nityananda Prabhu finished eating, He washed His hands and mouth and gave Raghunatha dasa the food remaining in the four pots
- After Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya washed the Lord's feet, the Lord entered the room to take His lunch
- After saying this, he made them all eat the various cakes and condensed-milk preparations. After feeding them, he offered them water to wash their hands, feet and mouths
- After talking with his charioteer, the son of Daruka, Pradyumna could understand the real circumstances. Therefore he refreshed himself by washing his mouth and hands
- After the room was washed, the water was let out through an outlet, and it then flowed and filled the yard outside
- After this ghastly incident, the employees of the washerman immediately dispersed, leaving the clothing. Krsna and Balarama took possession of it and dressed according to Their choice
- After this, Advaita Acarya made the Lords wash Their hands and mouths. He then took Them to a nice bed and made Them lie down to take rest
- After this, Madhavendra Puri washed the pot and broke it into pieces. He then bound all the pieces in his outer cloth and kept them nicely
- All the devotees took prasadam, filling themselves to the brim. Thereafter, chanting the holy name of Hari, they stood up and washed their hands and mouths
- All the devotees within the temple began to wash. Each one had a broom in his hand, and in this way they cleansed the temple of the Lord
- All the Vedic hymns glorify the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna. The Ganges water is considered sanctified because of its being the water used to wash the lotus feet of Lord Krsna
- Another thing I request is that everything in the Temple should be kept nice and clean. Everyone should wash hands before touching anything of Krishna's
- As He (Caitanya Mahaprabhu) floated in the sea, He was washed away to the Konarka temple, where a fisherman, thinking that the Lord's body was a big fish, caught Him in his net and brought Him ashore
- As one has to take bath after using the toilet, so one has to wash himself with water after sexual intercourse, especially when at a forbidden time
- As was the Vedic custom, the King offered Krsna and Balarama honey and fresh, washed garments. He was hospitable not only to Krsna, Balarama and kings such as Jarasandha but also to many other kings and princes
- As you are hearing the message of Srimad Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita, the process is vidhunoti, washing. Actually, it is brainwashing - but for good. Washing is not bad
- Ass is called mudha. Mudha, he works very hard, a big load of washerman's cloth is laden on his back, and he works, and the washerman gives little grass. He thinks, "He is giving me grass; therefore I must bear this load"
- At that time the Bhattacarya had not even washed his mouth, nor had he taken his bath or finished his morning duties. Nonetheless, he was very pleased to receive the prasadam of Lord Jagannatha
- Bali Maharaja has become famous simply by washing Your (Krsna's) lotus feet, and he enjoyed all material opulences and later on was elevated to the highest position of liberation
- Bali Maharaja offered Lord Krsna and Balarama the best seat he had in his possession, and when both Lords were seated comfortably, he began to wash Their lotus feet
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura says: mayara vase yaccho bhese. "You are being washed away, carried away, by the currents." The currents also described. The first current is hunger. The second current is thirst. Similarly another current, janma mrtyu
- Brahma, being very joyful, began to shed tears, and he washed the lotus feet of Krsna with his tears. Repeatedly he fell and rose as he recalled the wonderful activities of the Lord
- Brahmin initiation means to be very clean, inside and outside. Inside by chanting the glories of the Lord, and outside by bathing regularly. Washing hands and mouth after eating
- By association with devotees, dirty things within the heart of a materialistic man are gradually washed away by the grace of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Encouraging him again and again, Ramacandra Puri fed him sumptuously, but when Jagadananda had washed his hands and mouth, Ramacandra Puri began criticizing him
- Even after drinking water we should wash hands
- Even though one plays the part of a spiritual master, he should not accept obeisances or permit a disciple to wash his feet before the Deity. This is a matter of etiquette
- Everyone is being washed away by the big waves of the ocean of nescience, but if he simply accepts, "No, I am Krsna dasa. I am not master. I am not God. I am simply a servant..." And the more you become servant of the servant, more you are perfect
- Everyone should be engaged. If one is not competent to dress the Deity - everyone is competent - he can simply wash the temple and cleanse it. That will also help
- First of all, King Yudhisthira, along with his brothers, wives, children, other relatives and ministers, washed the lotus feet of Lord Krsna and sprinkled the water on their heads
- For those who are completely washed of all material contamination by pure devotional service, who are always satisfied and brightly enlightened in the heart the seed of love (rati) is expanded in the heart by previous and current reformatory processes
- Free means desire should be purified. That means desires should be to render service to the Lord. That is real purification. The example is given, just like gold. There are impurities. That impurities, you cannot cleanse it simply by washing
- Having grown weak and thin because of strictly following the principles of the vow, Diti once unfortunately neglected to wash her mouth, hands and feet after eating and went to sleep during the evening twilight
- Having washed the lotus feet of the Lord, which are covered with reddish powder, the water of the Ganges acquired a very beautiful pink color
- He (King Bahulasva) washed the feet of his divine guests (Krsna, Narada Muni and others), and afterward he and his family members sprinkled the water on their own heads
- He (Krsna) also promised that if the washerman would deliver the nicest dyed cloth to Him, the washerman would become very happy, and all good fortune would be his
- He (Pradyumna) refreshed himself by washing his mouth and hands, and after arming himself properly with bows and arrows, he asked his charioteer (Son of Daruka) to take him near the place where Salva's commander in chief was standing
- He (Srutadeva) spoke very highly of the Lord and the sages (Narada and others), and he and his wife washed the feet of each one of them. After this, he took the water and sprinkled it over all the members of his family
- He (washman) could have immediately delivered the clothing to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, who promised him all good fortune, but being a servant of Kamsa, the sinful demon could not accept the offer
- He then fetched water and washed the sages' feet with great devotion. Then both husband and wife drank that water and sprinkled it on their heads
- He washed the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, and afterwards he and his whole family drank the wash water. He also worshiped Balabhadra Bhattacarya and showed him respect
- If one hears the pastimes of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as described in Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, I wash his lotus feet and drink the water
- If one is able to do nothing more, he can simply bow down before the Lord and His representative and drink the caranamrta, the water which has washed the lotus feet of the Lord (Krsna) or His devotee
- If you take a piece of coal, you can wash it hundreds and thousands of times, it never becomes white. And these are material things, but spiritually you can reform
- If you want to end this suffering, then you must wash your brain - or heart, the same thing
- In this mellow of devotional service in ghastliness, the sub-ecstatic symptoms are spitting upon the consideration of one's past life, contorting the face, covering the nose and washing the hands
- In this way the meeting place was washed, the entire yard, the raised sitting places, the kitchen and every other room
- Instead of being pleased, he (washman) was very angry and refused the Lord's request, saying, "How is it that You (Krsna) are asking for clothing which is meant for the King"
- It does not mean that one who is taking care of dressing the Deity, he is higher than the man who is washing the dishes. No. They are not karma. By washing dishes he is executing devotional service, and by dressing the Deity he is also
- It is confirmed in the Srimad-Bhagavatam, "One who has not washed off all reactions of sinful activities cannot be a pure devotee"
- It is not brainwashing; it is heart-washing. Our heart is stacked with so many dirty things, so we are trying to wash it. And that is our movement. We are trying to cleanse the heart so that he can understand himself
- It is predicted how fallen souls will behave. They will keep their hair long and consider themselves very beautiful, or they will pluck out their hair as the Jains do. They will keep themselves unclean and will not wash their mouths
- It is the custom in the temples of Deities that if there have been some impure activities, the Deity has to be washed with milk
- Just by dint of their (Kings & Princes) being in front of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, all reactions to their sinful activities were washed away. Therefore, without reservation, they surrendered themselves at the lotus feet of the Lord
- Just like there is very, mean, forcible currents in the river, and if some animal is thrown in that, he'll be washed away. So we are being washed away by the currents one after another, of this material nature
- Kasyapa Muni continued: Never wear clothes that have not been properly washed, and do not put on a garland that has already been worn
- Krsna and Balarama took Their baths in the river and washed Their faces. After drinking the transparent, crystal-clear water of the Yamuna, They took Their seats again on the chariot
- Krsna as a boy continued, "Please construct a temple on top of that hill, and install Me in that temple. After this, wash Me with large quantities of cold water so that My body may be cleansed"
- Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and He was washed by the milk from the breast of Mother Yasoda, which purified Him from the dust covering
- Krsna said, "As they were washing My cheeks, My dear elder brother, for at least one moment I completely lost Myself"
- Krsna's pleasure wanted. If Krsna sees that by washing the floor you are doing very nicely, Krsna is pleased: "Oh, you are nice." Similarly, one man is decorating Krsna with garland and... If Krsna is pleased, that is the main point
- Krsna, Balarama and Uddhava offered him obeisances in turn and were offered appropriate sitting places. When all were comfortably seated, Akrura washed their feet and sprinkled the water on his head
- Living entities are apt to be contaminated by association with the material modes of goodness, passion and ignorance. This contamination by the material modes can be washed off completely by knowledge, renunciation and devotional service
- Lord Caitanya instructed Sanatana to describe initiation, morning duties and duties of cleanliness - washing the face, brushing the teeth, and so on - the process of work and the prayers to be recited both in the morning and the evening
- Lord Caitanya went to the house of the brahmana and saw that all the Mayavadi sannyasis were sitting there. He offered His respects to all the sannyasis, as was customary, and then went to wash His feet
- Lord Visnu said, "You are so pure and great that the water which washes your feet can purify even the places of pilgrimage. Therefore, I request you to purify the Vaikuntha planet where I live with My associates"
- Madhavendra Puri offered water to Gopala for washing His mouth, and he gave Him betel nuts to chew. Then, while arati was performed, all the people chanted, "Jaya, Jaya"
- Maharaja Ambarisa always engaged his mind at the lotus feet of Krsna, his words in describing the spiritual world and the S P of Godhead, his hands in cleansing and washing the Lord's temple, his ears in hearing topics about the Supreme Lord
- Once washed off, now keep yourself in that washed-off condition. That is required. So that will be possible if you keep yourself constantly in touch with Krsna by hearing about Him. That's all. You have to remain uncontaminated
- One can immediately purify his entire house simply by remembering exalted personalities, to say nothing of directly seeing them, touching their lotus feet, washing their feet or offering them places to sit
- One of the gopis said, "May Krsna's sweet flute be washed away by the waves of the Yamuna, and let it fall into the ocean! The sweet sound of that flute is so impudent that it makes us lose all composure before our superiors"
- One should not avoid bowing down before the Deity. 4) One should not enter the temple to worship the Lord without having washed his hands and feet after eating. 5) One should not enter the temple in a contaminated state
- One should not offer incense without offering some flower. 8) Useless flowers without any fragrance should not be offered. 9) One should not fail to wash his teeth very carefully every day
- One should not touch the Deity before he has completed taking bath. 28) One should not decorate his forehead with the three-lined tilaka. 29) One should not enter the temple without washing his hands and feet
- One whose mind, intelligence, faith and refuge are always in Krsna, or, in other words, one who is fully in Krsna consciousness, is undoubtedly washed clean of all misgivings and is in perfect knowledge
- Please hear my explanation of the meaning of Lord Krsna's name. In that way the mud of the shame that has come upon me will be washed off
- Practice washing hands after eating and wash with soap and water after toilet
- Previously the Lord gave me maha-prasadam rice one morning, and I ate it just sitting on my bed, without having even washed my mouth
- Putting on washed clothing, being always pure and being adorned with turmeric, sandalwood pulp and other auspicious items, before breakfast one should worship the cows, the brahmanas, the goddess of fortune and the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Saintly persons are quite ready to visit the house of a poor man or a man who is attached to material family life. When this happens, the owner of the house and his servants are glorified because they offer water for washing the feet of a saintly person
- Saying this, Sri Advaita Acarya took the Lord into the boat and brought the Lord to His residence. There Advaita Acarya washed the feet of the Lord and was consequently very happy within
- Seeing the rope in the hands of mother Yasoda, the Lord bowed down His head and began to weep just like a child, and tears rolled down His cheeks, washing off the black ointment smeared about His beautiful eyes
- Simply by our remembering you, our houses become instantly sanctified. And what to speak of seeing you, touching you, washing your holy feet and offering you a seat in our home?
- Some people were filling the pots, and others were washing the rooms, but everyone was engaged in chanting the holy name of Krsna and Hari
- Someone may think, "For a whole week I may commit sinful activities, and for one day I will go to the temple or church and admit my sinful activities so that I can become washed off and again begin my sinning"
- Sometimes we see that even they do not wash hands after eating. Even after drinking water we should wash hands. That is suci. Suchi means purest
- Sometimes within the water there are many stools and other dirty things which are washed away from neighboring mills and factories, but still thousands of men take baths in the Ganges water, and they are very healthy as well as spiritually inclined
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself and His devotees began to throw water onto the ceiling. When this water fell, it washed the walls and floor
- Sri Ramananda Raya personally bathed these girls, touching them and washing them with his own hands, yet he remained calm and passionless, as a great devotee should be. Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu certified that this was possible only for Ramananda Raya
- Sri Venkata Bhatta took Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his home. After he washed the Lord's feet, all the members of his family drank the water
- Stool, urine, wash water, etc., must be left at a long distance. Attached bathrooms, urinals, etc. may be very convenient amenities of modern civilization, but they are ordered to be situated at a distance from residential quarters
- Such activities (do anything and everything to please the Lord, even at the risk of violating the Vedic principles or ethical laws) in pure love of Godhead are as spotless as white linen that has been completely washed
- Such an idea is not accepted in any part of the Vedic literature. It is a fact that by chanting the holy name of the Lord one becomes washed clean of all sinful activities from his past life
- Sukadeva Gosvami concludes that the great sages and devotees, who are washed clean of all conditioned life, can move freely even within the contamination of material nature by keeping Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, within their hearts
- Sukadeva Gosvami said, "He (Ambarisa) engaged his hands in washing the temple of the Lord. He engaged his ears in hearing of the transcendental glories of the Lord. He engaged his eyes in seeing the beautiful Deity in the temple"
- Sukadeva Gosvami says, "It is just like when the Deity is washed during the performance of the abhiseka ceremony"
- Tell him, I looked for him a long time, but I could not find any trace of him. He jumped in with his shackles, and therefore he was drowned and washed away by the waves
- That does not mean that after being washed off, one should again begin sinful activities and expect to be washed again. These are nonsensical propositions and are not admitted in the devotional service
- The beauty of the city was enhanced by the inhabitants, both men & women, who were dressed in fresh, washed clothes & decorated with sandalwood pulp, pearl necklaces and flower garlands. Incense burned everywhere, fragrances like aguru scented the air
- The blessed Lord Siva becomes all the more blessed by bearing on his head the holy waters of the Ganges, which has its source in the water that washed the Lord's lotus feet
- The child was completely washed with the urine of a cow, and the dust created by the hooves of the cows was thrown all over His body. This was all just to save little Krsna from future inauspicious accidents
- The common man, if he has no time to worship the Lord, may at least engage his hands for a few seconds in washing or sweeping the Lord's temple
- The Deity (Madhavendra Puri's Gopala deity) was first offered many varieties of food, then scented drinking water in new pots, and then water for washing the mouth. Finally pan mixed with a variety of spices was offered
- The devotee must be clean, inside and outside, both. Outside cleaning by taking bath, washing the body with oil or soap or soda, and inside, materially, there will be no unclean things, stool, unnecessary stool
- The devotees loudly chanted the Hare Krsna mantra near Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and washed His body with cold water
- The dust of the feet of a devotee, the water that has washed the feet of a devotee, and the remnants of food left by a devotee are three very powerful substances
- The following offenses are listed: (i) to spit while worshiping the Deity, (j) to advertise one's glory while worshiping the Deity, (k) to apply tilaka to one's forehead in a curved way, (l) to enter the temple without having washed one's feet
- The King (Dhrtarastra) did not forbid his son Duhsasana's abominable action of grabbing the hair of Draupadi, the wife of the godly King Yudhisthira, even though her tears washed the red dust on her breast
- The lady continued, "While engaged in cleaning their houses and washing their floors, they (the gopis) are always absorbed in thought of Krsna"
- The living entity transmigrating through 8,400,000 species of life is sometimes likened to a log gliding downstream on the waves of a river. Sometimes, by chance, a log washes up on shore and is thus saved from being forced to drift further downstream
- The most astonishing feature was that Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, took charge of washing the feet of all the incoming guests (during the Rajasuya Sacrifice)
- The personified Vedas continued, "They (Krsna conscious persons) are so purified that any place they go becomes a holy place of pilgrimage, and the water which washes their feet is able to deliver many sinful persons loitering within this material world"
- The sages were properly welcomed by being offered seats and water for washing their feet. Palatable fruits, garlands of flowers, incense and sandalwood pulp were presented
- The small Deities, salagrama, They are worshiped. And big Deity, They are decorated nicely. No need of washing
- The smoke emanating from the fire created a good aroma of aguru. This aroma was due to her being killed by Krsna. This means that the demon Putana was washed of all her sinful activities and attained a celestial body
- The so-called service to the humanity means washing the coat. Just like if you are hungry and I wash your coat very nicely with soap, will you be satisfied? No. That is not possible. So every one of us is spiritually hungry
- The tears from her (Rukmini's) eyes mixed with the black cosmetic ointment from her eyelids and dropped down, washing the kunkuma and saffron from her breasts
- The transcendental body of Krsna did not require any protection, but to instruct us on the importance of the cow, the Lord was smeared over with cow dung, washed with the urine of a cow, and sprinkled with the dust upraised by the walking of the cows
- The transcendental water which washes Your lotus feet is known in the higher planetary system as Mandakini, in the lower planetary system as Bhogavati, and in this earthly planetary system as the Ganges
- The washerman continued, "They (government men) will arrest You and punish You (Krsna & Balarama), and You will be in difficulty. I have practical experience of this fact. Anyone who unlawfully wants to use the King's property is very severely punished"
- The washerman then began to instruct Krsna and Balarama, "My dear boys, in the future don’t be so impudent as to ask for things which belong to the King. Otherwise, You will be punished by the government men"
- The water used to wash the lotus feet of Krsna and Balarama can purify even the greatest demigods, such as Lord Brahma
- There is no difference between selling the books and temple worship. Or washing the dish. There's no difference, because it is all transcendental
- There is variegatedness in transcendental activities. Sometimes we like to chant, sometimes we like to wash dishes. There is no difference on the Absolute plane. I am sure Krishna will give you all intelligence to work transcendentally
- There isn't any difference between chanting the Holy Name at the same time washing the dishes of the Temple. So do not be worried when you are attracted for doing other work in the Temple
- They (the gopis) were shedding heavy tears, and their cosmetic decorations were being washed from their faces. The water from their eyes mixed with the kunkuma on their breasts and fell to the ground
- They (The queens) engaged in seating Him (Krsna) on a nice couch, worshiping Him with all kinds of paraphernalia, washing His lotus feet with Ganges water, offering Him betel nuts and massaging His legs
- They began to draw lines on the ground with their toes, and with their tears they washed the black ointment from their eyes onto their breasts, which were covered with red kunkuma powder. This is an instance of anxiety in ecstatic love
- Thinking in this way, Sanatana went to the bank of the Ganges to bathe. While there, he saw that a mendicant from Bengal had washed his quilt and spread it out to dry
- This brahmana brought Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu to his home, washed His lotus feet and, with his family members, drank that water
- This family combination is maya because we all, living entities, we are being washed away by the waves of material nature. Prakrteh kriyamanani gunaih karmani sarvasah
- This incident (of washing Krsna with the urine of a cow, and throwing the dust created by the hooves of the cows all over His body) gives us a clear indication of how important the cow is to the family, society and to living beings in general
- This Krsna consciousness movement is not a bluffing movement. It is scientific movement for the benefit of the whole world. They are suffering. So that is our request, that let us wash ourself from the designation
- This person from Bengal has washed My feet within the temple of the Personality of Godhead. Not only that, but he has drunk the water himself
- Thus all places around the temple were thoroughly washed within and without
- To take protection from this shield (the shield of the Visnu mantra or Narayana-kavaca shield), one must first touch kusa grass and wash one's mouth with acamana-mantras
- To wash away all dirty things accumulated within the heart, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu advised everyone to chant the Hare Krsna mantra. The first result will be that the heart is cleansed (ceto-darpana-marjanam)
- Under the instructions of qualified brahmanas, in the morning she (a woman) should wash her teeth, bathe, and dress herself with white cloth and ornaments, and before taking breakfast she should worship Lord Visnu and Laksmi
- Unfortunately, this washerman was a servant of Kamsa and therefore could not appreciate the demand of Lord Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is the effect of bad association
- Upon saying this, Advaita Acarya supplied water to the two Lords so that They could wash Their hands. The two Lords then sat down and, smiling, began to eat the prasadam
- We do not know, after eating, we have to wash our hand. We are taking the handkerchief and finished. So this kind of brahmana, what they will do? That is not even a civilized man
- When both Lords (Krsna and Balarama) were seated comfortably, he (Bali) began to wash Their lotus feet
- When Deities are installed, They are washed with milk, yogurt and water, and this ceremony is called abhiseka
- When Krsna returned to His camp, He was taken care of by servants who washed His lotus feet, gave Him a nice seat and offered Him milk and palatable dishes
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived at his home, Vallabha Bhattacarya, being greatly pleased, offered the Lord a nice sitting place and personally washed His feet
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu stayed at the house of Tapana Misra, Raghunatha Bhatta, who was then a boy, washed His dishes and massaged His legs
- When the yogi engages himself with sincere endeavor in making further progress, being washed of all contaminations, then ultimately, achieving perfection after many, many births of practice, he attains the supreme goal
- When these three people (Kasi Misra, the superintendent of the temple, and Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya) came before the Lord (Caitanya), He begged them for permission to wash the temple known as Gundica
- When You (Krsna) return home, the milk flowing out of the breasts of Your mother washes Your face of its dust covering, and it appears that You are purified by this milk
- While Krsna and Balarama were passing in this way, They saw a washerman and dyer of clothing. Krsna was pleased to ask him for some nice clothing
- While worshiping Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Advaita Acarya would offer Him scented water to wash His mouth and feet. Then Advaita Acarya would smear very fragrant sandalwood pulp all over His body
- You (Diti) should not lie down without having washed both of your feet or without being purified, nor with wet feet or with your head pointed west or north. You should not lie naked, or with other women, or during the sunrise or sunset
- You should discuss the qualifications necessary for receiving a mantra, the perfection of the mantra, the purification of the mantra, initiation, morning duties, remembrance of the Supreme Lord, cleanliness & washing the mouth & other parts of the body
- You simply work. You simply wash this temple and sweep this temple regularly with heart and soul - you become perfect. You don't require even to read. So dasyam. Dasyam means simply work as menial servant of Krsna